Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 am
Kaya sweat dropped and huffed.. well this was most certainly turning out to be a very interesting day.. oh hell.. She really wanted to make friends with Garret and Gage..
Gage might not care whether she worked for an evil demon lord or not, she hoped he didnt, he seemed more like an observer than one who picks sides and Garet was.. obviously not going to hear her out or believe any words she said since he seemed like the hero type... which sucked.. she would have liked to help the guy find gennai..
Well, she was used to not getting what she wanted by now was she not?
The red heads eyes all but glowed crimson when she remembered Kraven, she had fallen in love with him and he had loved her back.. for about a week or so and then he had left her, promising to came back but did he? No, because those damned angels never returned him, those damned feather balls kept him and now he probably didnt even remember her anymore due to his "important" role in the digital world, she wanted him back but nooooo... Damned good digimon meant he was to friggin important.

Kaya stood up with tears in her eyes..
No way she was going to sit back and watch, Lucemon wanted Azulongmon dead, that was a purpose for her, she would help Nagato and please her master.
Garet, why was that idiot not giving up!!
" Metamormon enough of this, change into...."
Oh---ehm...
"Reapermon, change into reapermon!"
The dorugamon nodded and started undigitalizing, small pieces of data formed and reformed around a glittering silver core untill a reapermon stood where Dorugamon had been mere seconds before. The bounty hunter digimon roared and leaped towards Garet, sensing what his tamer wanted and held up his scythe like right arm to the boys throat.
"Stand still human, call your digimons back and no one dies"
The virus digimons voice was rusty and hollow, the air around him was almost frozen, just being so close to Garet made the boy tamers breath seem like tiny clouds of mist. Kaya nodded and turned towards Gage, her eyes begging for forgiveness, this was not what one would want to see when they were in the digital world for the first time but did she have a choice? Her head snapped around, she was trembling slightly.. she couldn't do this, Garet was, she couldn't, she needed...
The darkness crest around her neck started glowing with a dull grey light and the girls golden eyes turned to a stormy grey, even her skin seemed to lose some of its colour.
The blood soaked princess no stood in all of her dark glory.
She smiled coldly and waved towards Leomon
" Cherubimon, kill the beast king!!!"
The enormous god digimon chuckled darkly and lifted one hand, creating a shimmering purple lightning orb before throwing the insanely powerful towards the anthro-cat digimon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 am
Takura was hiding behind a small rock, unsure of how to enter a battle he was obviously not prepared for. He looked down at Agumon and the digimon looked back at him. "I think it would be best to wait until everything here blows over." Agumon nodded to his digi tamer and continued watching the actions going on, as did Takura.  

Sakuharu

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:02 pm
Gage was about to begin first aid on his new friend when he was shoved aside by one of the reckless tamers ((please do not take control of my characters without permission)). He stumbled backwards and dropped the white box with the red medical cross on the ground next to him.

As he stood back up he heard the words of the second tamer, all he could think to himself was: ‘who is this punk?’ A smirk crossed his face for a moment as he whispered to himself, “Go wild, huh?”

He raised his left arm bent at the elbow positioning his fist close to his face. The bulky watch he was wearing began to emit a soft light as Gage was channeling his inner strength into the device. Absorbing his power the Digivce began converting that power into data, “It’s time, Attack pattern Sigma!” from the overgrowth behind him there was a sudden burst of motion as a white and brown blur shot out of the trees, streaking past Gage’s head, and continuing onward toward the battle ground. It was in fact Gage’s partner Digimon, which had arrived at the same time he had, but hid itself from the others until this time.

The Light from Gage’s watch-like Digivice began to intensify, causing an aura of cascading data to appear around the still moving blur. A tiny voice call out from within, “Patamon Digivolve to...” the oversized hamster-like Digimon’s form dissolved into a cloud of golden data particles. Quickly those same particles began to reassemble themselves into a large human-like form. The new Digimon was dressed completely in a skintight white garment, with gold trim on his boots and shins. Tattered blue cloth was draped from the belt around his waist as well as spiraling around his right leg and left arm. His long hair was a golden brown shade and danced about the air that screamed past his head which was covered form the nose up with a dome like metallic helmet with a cross shaped pattern. Six glorious wings covered in pure white feathers were folded back allowing the angel to continue his forward momentum as he called out his new name, “ANGEMON!”

Angemon was rushing directly at Z’d Garurumon, making it appear that he was about to attack the Mega level wolf. However at the last moment his wing exploded opening causing him to stop instantly for a brief moment. The angel’s long slender legs swung downward quickly and with one powerful thrust he shot off like a rocket, this time he was flying toward the rampaging GranLocomon.

At this moment Gage turned toward Nagato and trusted his right index finger toward him, “How DARE you bark orders at me! When it is your senseless Arrogance that has caused Miss Kaya harm!” as he spoke his eyes darted over toward Garet giving him equal blame. “I do not know who you all are or what this is all about, but I do know one thing! Anyone that tries to hide behind five Digimon to beat up on one lone dragon, is a COWARD without honor! And I will not stand by while this senseless battle threatens the innocents that cry out of Justice!”

While his tamer was lecturing the other humans, the Angemon had approached GranLocomon from the left side. He decreased his speed to match with the Train Digimon’s acceleration. Angemon raised his right hand above his head as sparks of white light gathered into his palm, growing and forming into a large golden rod nearly as long as he was tall. Spinning the staff around several times to give it more momentum, Angemon hurled his weapon at such an angle that it would impact GranLocomon’s left wheel rig. Hopefully if it could reach its target the staff would lock up the left wheel rig causing the Train to veer to the right, and with any luck, miss its collision with Azulongmon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:09 pm
Kaya stared at gage in disbelief..
He ... honour... he had a patamon to.. what..
Kaya blinked and the dark grey colour faded from her eyes, Gage WAS right, the bit about justice was perhaps a little to cliche for her taste but..
Come on.. Nagato was actually trying to kill Garet, that was to extreme...
Besides, she was sure Lucemon would forgive her if she fought him, she WAS his apprentice after all, and if he DID get mad at her she could just spend the weekend at Piedmons, she would probably lose her sanity by the end of it but it would be fun till then...
God damn consience, why was the crest not working!
What was she to do!
"Cherubimon, hold it, dont kill leomon! I eeh.."
Reapermon would have raised an eyebrow if he could, but instead he tilted his head and held the scythe a little further from Garets neck

"Mistress?"
Kaya looked from Angemon to Leomon to Garet to Nagato and then she stared at Gage.
How did she get herself into this?
Reapermon let go of Garet and stared at his human tamer before leaping towards her. His metallic hand found its way to her shoulder and caressed her innocently her

"Mistress... who are we to fight?"
....how could she answer that..
" I.. " She grabbed her necklace and stared at her to crest hanging there.. the crest of Love and the crest of Darkness, each one glowing slightly, telling her what to chose
"Your not making this any easier you know" she sneered at them with an annoyed huff

Little Pinch of Ginger

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:07 pm
(okay, I must have gotten mixed up on the nay train somewhere. I thought that kaya's cherubimon virus was nicknamed gage, and I was encouraging it to fight.....but I guess I misinterpreted what kaya said.)
"Now, garret, call off you digimon, and I will mine."
Nagato looked over at gage, slightly confused.
"I didn't think your name was gage, as well.....I thought that was the virus cherubimon's name....oh well."
A tail shot out of the ground, and deflected angemon's blast, as nagato's final digimon revealed himself. Metal seadramon shot out of the ground, and wrapped his tail around angemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 pm
((As far as I know the Cherubimon does not have a nickname, my characters are Gage (human tamer) and my currently Angemon Digimon, Alexander.

And again I must ask to please not force actions on my character, referring to MetalSeadramon wrapping itself around my Angemon without giving me an opportunity to dodge or fight back))

Gage was unsure of what was happening to Kaya. She seemed to be conflicted with herself and her own powers. He was not sure why she had her Digimon attacking Garet, though he still had not quite figure out who was on whose side yet. Though he was relieved when she called it off.

However, Gage did not have time to worry about who was on the correct side in this skirmish, his lone Angel against so many high level Digimon left him at a disadvantage and he needed to focus his power on the one person here he know he could trust, his partner, “Alexander...” Gage’s body began to swell with energy, and a Cerulean Aura saturated his skin. He reached up and removed the Heads up display from his ear, “Logic, and reason can only take me so far. When all else fails, all I need is a little faith...” There was a sudden pulsation of energy from the metallic tag around his neck, the Runic symbol began to glow with a penetrating golden light, as it did one word escaped Gage’s lips, “Loyalty...” though it was almost as if someone else had been speaking through him. Gage trusted his left fist forward firing a concentrated data stream from his Digivice towards his floating partner.

Angemon struggled to get free from the metallic coils of the Serpent Digimon, but once it saw that help was on the way he relaxed and waited. As the ray of data washed over him he could feel the surge of power and again he was enveloped in a cascade of data. “Angemon Warp Digivolve to...” his majestic voice echoed as the blue fabric of his garments was instantly disintegrated into particles of light, followed by the dissolution of his six feathered wings. The particles gathered into a white sheet that wrapped itself around the Demi-Angel like a robe, a prelude to his Ultimate form, now being bypassed. The robe burst into energy that gathered at the Digimon’s feet and began washing over its body. As the energy coated the Angemon, it became incased in bulky, multi-layered silver armor, trimmed with gold designs. Blue arm and shoulder guards, also with gold designs, materialized on top of the silver armor. His face covered over completely by a blue helmet with a Gold Cross design and decorative wings. The last of the energy took the form of ten glorious, golden wings the spread form his back, “SERAPHIMON!!!”

The High Angelic Digimon began swinging its bulky armored forearms toward the metallic skin of the Mega level Seadramon, attempting to pound the serpent over and over again until he could force it to let him go.  

SkyCore

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:21 pm
metal seadramon let go, and fired a blast at seraphimon.
Gran locomon rammed into azulongmon, and an explosion spread across the field. Nagato walked over to kaya.

"By the way, kaya. Lucemon told me that azulongmon is such a threat, that I should kill anyone who tries to stop me. Those were his direct orders."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 pm
OmegaSeraph
Gage was about to begin first aid on his new friend when he was shoved aside by one of the reckless tamers ((please do not take control of my characters without permission)). He stumbled backwards and dropped the white box with the red medical cross on the ground next to him.

As he stood back up he heard the words of the second tamer, all he could think to himself was: ‘who is this punk?’ A smirk crossed his face for a moment as he whispered to himself, “Go wild, huh?”

He raised his left arm bent at the elbow positioning his fist close to his face. The bulky watch he was wearing began to emit a soft light as Gage was channeling his inner strength into the device. Absorbing his power the Digivce began converting that power into data, “It’s time, Attack pattern Sigma!” from the overgrowth behind him there was a sudden burst of motion as a white and brown blur shot out of the trees, streaking past Gage’s head, and continuing onward toward the battle ground. It was in fact Gage’s partner Digimon, which had arrived at the same time he had, but hid itself from the others until this time.

The Light from Gage’s watch-like Digivice began to intensify, causing an aura of cascading data to appear around the still moving blur. A tiny voice call out from within, “Patamon Digivolve to...” the oversized hamster-like Digimon’s form dissolved into a cloud of golden data particles. Quickly those same particles began to reassemble themselves into a large human-like form. The new Digimon was dressed completely in a skintight white garment, with gold trim on his boots and shins. Tattered blue cloth was draped from the belt around his waist as well as spiraling around his right leg and left arm. His long hair was a golden brown shade and danced about the air that screamed past his head which was covered form the nose up with a dome like metallic helmet with a cross shaped pattern. Six glorious wings covered in pure white feathers were folded back allowing the angel to continue his forward momentum as he called out his new name, “ANGEMON!”

Angemon was rushing directly at Z’d Garurumon, making it appear that he was about to attack the Mega level wolf. However at the last moment his wing exploded opening causing him to stop instantly for a brief moment. The angel’s long slender legs swung downward quickly and with one powerful thrust he shot off like a rocket, this time he was flying toward the rampaging GranLocomon.

At this moment Gage turned toward Nagato and trusted his right index finger toward him, “How DARE you bark orders at me! When it is your senseless Arrogance that has caused Miss Kaya harm!” as he spoke his eyes darted over toward Garet giving him equal blame. “I do not know who you all are or what this is all about, but I do know one thing! Anyone that tries to hide behind five Digimon to beat up on one lone dragon, is a COWARD without honor! And I will not stand by while this senseless battle threatens the innocents that cry out of Justice!”

While his tamer was lecturing the other humans, the Angemon had approached GranLocomon from the left side. He decreased his speed to match with the Train Digimon’s acceleration. Angemon raised his right hand above his head as sparks of white light gathered into his palm, growing and forming into a large golden rod nearly as long as he was tall. Spinning the staff around several times to give it more momentum, Angemon hurled his weapon at such an angle that it would impact GranLocomon’s left wheel rig. Hopefully if it could reach its target the staff would lock up the left wheel rig causing the Train to veer to the right, and with any luck, miss its collision with Azulongmon.

(I made no mention of you being shoved out of the way. Read my post.)  

Amias Nicht

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:13 pm
That son of a...
Kill Garet.. poor sweet blue eyed Garet and his digimons..
And Gage... he had a Patamon just like her..
...Oh man Lucemon is gonna have a b***h flip at me for this
"No..kill Azulongmom, i dont care, but leave the others alone, the job is done"
Reapermon reacted instantly as soon as the words left his beloved humans lips. He leaped towards Nagato in an attempt to knock the human off his feet and away from his tamer.
Cherubimon did not move anywhere but merely grinned and lifted one hand towards the suddenly darkenng skies. The sound of thunder spread through the sky and in the next instant thousands of lightning strikes fell from the dark clouds and hit the fighting digimons, every single one, only Seraphimon was sparred, Garrets digimons were not

((This is not exactly godmoding since lightning is so fast that it is completely impossible to avoid being hit by)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:38 pm
((Epic_Muffin: that first comment was directed at Syndicate-Saber, who shoved Gage in his last post.

Pummel_musss: I don’t understand how the rules generally work on gaia but the way I am used to RPing, your never allowed to force an action on an other persons character with out their permission regardless of the situation. Now, if you can describe an attack to an extent that your opponent’s character should not be able to dodge it then they would be expected to take the hit. It’s not a perfect system, but as long as everyone is playing fair then it can make for some fun RPing. Again that’s just how I’m used to it, so it’s not for me to tell you that your way is wrong.))

Seraphimon flapped his wings once free, flying under his own power now. He raised his arms to cover his head as the energy ray from MetalSeadramon flowed over him. It was a powerful attack but nothing he was unable to bear. The angel lowered his arms just in time to watch as GranLocomon collided with the Great Sovereign.

“Noooooo!” Gage screamed as he watched the blue dragon burst into data. He had failed to protect Azulongmon. He failed... Gage fell to his knees completely in shock. He was so sure that Angemon would be able to divert the train in time. He hadn’t calculated for the interference of MetalSeadramon, how could he? It should NOT be possible for one human to provide enough energy to support SIX Digimon! By all rights Gage believed Negato should be dead from life force drain it would require to empower that many Digimon. Just then a small object off in the distance caught his eye. Gage quickly composed himself and stood up, placing his Digi-HUD back over his ear. Pressing a button changed the view screen to maximum magnification. “The... egg, ALEXANDER!!!”

The Seraphimon watched as bolts of energy rained down around him, but as soon as he heard his tamer’s voice his eyes locked onto a small ovular object that was floating within Azulongmon’s data cloud. “Understood!” with out a moment of hesitation the angel shot off toward the egg, after a few seconds a pocket of air burst around him as he broke the sound barrier. He had to reach it before anyone else saw it. Within seconds the Angelic Digimon was able to snatch the egg from the sky. He folded his arms into his chest to protect his cargo. Seraphimon opened his wings full spread causing him to slow to a stop. He had what he was ordered to retrieve, time to get back to his partner. Turning quickly he began flying back toward the battle site, cautiously watching to see if anyone was going to try to stop him from taking the egg to Gage.  

SkyCore

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 am
Kaya and her digimons are suddenly sucked into a black portal and appears in the dark pit, her digimons back to rookie level, where a annoyed looking Lucemon stares down at her
"Ehm.. Hi Lucemon... ehe. Am i grounded?"

((sorry guys I'm going to Scotland for 2 weeks, i hope to see you all again when i get home somewhere else in the rp ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:29 am
Garet could not believe what just happened. After all that happened in a matter of seconds his digimon friends were destroyed. Leomon was deleted, Sakuyamon's data was scattered. Z'd Garurumon lay motionless on the surface of the lake. He walked still glaring at the sight of his digimon not even blinking. His despair was through the roof. Tears dripped on the lake ripplling the surface. Through his weakness Z'd garurumon turned back into Gaomon. Garet put his hand on Gaomons heart trying to feel and hope his best friend was still there. Gaomon found the strength to turn his head towards Garet.

"I'm sorry Garet. My time is done. I leave you with this."

Gaomon took off his bandana and handed to Garet

"Gaomon? What is happening? Don't go. Who will spur me on? Who will insult meaninglessly? Please don't do this" Garet blubbered as his body started to shiver in the gloominess sight of what was around him. His eyes started to burn up and flood with teary waters.

"Garet remember. You will always be my best friend." Gaomon said as his data started to fade away.

"No Gaomon!. NOOOOOO!" Garet yelled to skies when Gaomon was fully transparent.

Garet couldn't take it anymore

"This is the end. I am going home." he whispered to himself in a psychotic tone. He gritted his teeth angrily and pulled out his digivice which was fuzzy since he no longer had a partner. He jerked his head slowly up towards Nagato.

"This.....This... IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

With a exerting wail at Nagato, Garet threw his digivice at him. Garet was not himself anymore. He turned away from the mess that was behind him. He started muttering to himself singing as if to forget what had happened. But how could he. His partner his no more.

"I wish I wasn't such a push over. I wish I wasn't weak anymore" he repeated to himself as he started to turn slightly mental.

He entered to Dragon Eye Jungle not even sparing the thought to turn back to look at the damage that was caused mainly by Nagato.

As he started walking slowly his skin started to turn pale as if he felt sick.

A voice was heard echoing in his ear.

"So, you want to be more powerful. You don't want to be weak anymore"

Garet just stood still looking around slowly looking like he was nearly oblivious to the voice.

"I can make you stronger." a dark mist surrounded

"What the..?" Garet said in his slurred voice which sounded like he was drunk.

He teleported to the dark ocean. A small baby faced angel figure came floating above him.

"Who are you?" asked Garet with his voice still slurred

"I am your guardian angel. I can make you stronger Garet."

"Stronger" Garet repeated wierdly

"I can make tamers fear you" the angel spoke again in a familiar voice

"Fear me" again Garet repeated

"I can promise you redemption over your lost partner"

Garet fist's clenched

"I want redemption. I want revenge. I want Nagato to be destroyed" Garet coldly said

"Very good. I can allow this to happen if you sell your soul to me."

Garet looked up at the blonde haired angel which spoke persuadingly

"You must do as I ask of you. Do you want to be powerful?" the angel asked

"Yes" Garet said thinkin of revenge

"Do you want to be invincible?"

"Yes" Garet said as a dark aura started to build around him

"Do you want to be unstoppable?"

"YESSSS! I want to be the ultimate tamer!" Garet said angrily

"Hmmm. I quite like your temper" complimented the angel

"I shall do what you ask" Garet said kneeling and selling his soul to the angel.

"Excellent. Then you will have this in return."

The angel fired a dark blast or harmless energy at Garet.

The area blacked and screams of anguish and pain where heard.

"AAAAAARRRGGHHH" Garet yelled not knowing what was happening but did not care in the slightest. He wanted revenge he wanted to rule the digital world. He wanted to be unstoppable.

"ARRRRGGGGGH!!!" the cries of suffering and torment slowly turned into evil and unforgiving laughter

"MWUAHAHAHAHAHA" Garet laughed loud and coldly like he was from someones nightmare. He didn't look like Garet anymore. He was black haired, greyskinned and and had crimson red eyes. He grited his teeth and smiled evily at the angel.

"Now. Go to your duty" the angel commanded

"Yes my master" Garet replied  

Syndicate-Saber

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:11 pm
All of nagato's digimon re-verted to rookie level, and went back into his digivice. Nagato just stood there, waiting for reapermon to reach him.
"kaya, you know, you could have just asked me to not kill them. Under lucemon's orders, I have to obey your commands, as long as they do not interfere with the primary objectives."
Nagato looked over at gage.
"Next time you act like that around US, your measly life will be ended. Understand this, and you may live longer than your friend over there."
Nagato pointed at the person hiding behind the rock.
"Damn, I never thought I'd see myself running away, but you got lucky this time."
Nagato fired an arrow at the ground, directly in front of him. After he got back, he lit the fuse on the end of the arrow, and it exploded, covering nagato with smoke as he escaped, taking garet's digivice with him, as he left to the dark HQ.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Gage started to run toward the girl as she was being drawn into the Darkness, “Miss Kaya!” but he was too late. The tamer staggered to a stop, just as his partner landed next to him and bent down on one knee. Lowering its large armored hand down to his Partner’s height, he opened his fist to reveal the Digimon egg it has retrieved from the sight of Azulongmon’s demise. The egg had a dark blue shell, with yellow Lightning bolt designs scattered randomly across the surface. Two chains were wrapped around the surface of the egg crossing over each other in an X shape.

Gage took the egg from the enormous metal hand and looked it over closely. “Well I suppose we managed to save some part of him, still... I can’t believe we lost.” He removed a blanket form his bag and wrapped it around the egg. Gage then placed the wrapped egg carefully in his satchel. While the egg was being cared for, the angel began to evaporate into a mass of white light. Seraphimon quickly shrunk down to a football shaped digimon, with a brown coat, and white belly. Batwing-like ears flapped at the air to keep it afloat as the Patamon turned its face toward the grass below, too ashamed to look at his Tamer. “Chin up, Alexander!” Gage said to his partner, “Now is not the time too look back. Our original mission is unchanged, however it seems we have some new goals to look into.” And with that the tamer began walking away form the lake, “Its about time we understand what’s going on in this Digital World... Quite a mess hmm?” He said looking back to his Partner for a moment.

The Patamon hovered for a few moments and then rushed to catch up this his human friend, “Yes, Understood... where should we begin?” it asked with its tiny squeaking voice. Gage simply smirked and put one foot in front of the other.

((Gage and Patamon, Exit to ‘Destination Unknown’))  

SkyCore

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:41 pm
after walking through network city, Soma and Tokomon reached a lake and remembered the sign they read calling it dragon eye lake. Soma found a spot to rest while tokomon laid next to him  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games