Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Posie Moonbeam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Hello, everyone!

My name is Tierra (you can call me Tia, Tie, "T", or just my full name, it's just that people usually call me by some other short version of my name @_@) and I'm 16 (17 next month). I've lived in Louisiana all my life, and I've pretty much grown up around dogs (mainly German Sheperds-- my Dad LOVES them, and has had them around every since I was young! o_o). I have two dogs, Missy and Muffin, and they're the best in the world. I really want another, this time not a female, and I'd prefer a Great Dane! My two dogs are fairly small.. I really prefer big ones.. with not so much hair. @_@; My favorite type of pets are dogs, of course.

I really, really love animals (especially dogs!). I want to dedicate my life to helping them, and I want to be around them everywhere I go in life. I don't know much about every animal, but I want to, and I'm willing! Hopefully, becoming a part of this guild will help me better understand them, and learn how to train them and care better for them, etc., and the rest (medical) can be left up to school, when I get there, which I really do want to attend.

3nodding

ë

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:05 pm
Hello My name is Emma or Elf (but there is a long complicated story that goes along with that name), I am 16 and I have lived my whole life in California. My family had 1 black green-eyed cat, although until about 9 months ago we had two. That was a very sad day. My cat is an american short hair and he's huge. About 17 to 18 pounds, and makes a very nice leg warmer in the middle of winter when you are huddled under the covers trying to sleep despite the cold.

My favorite pets would have to be kitties. Although I am fond of dogs. I have always wanted a dog but my mother is highly allergic to them so we are not able to get one. I also love horses and snakes.

Strawberry_elf

DemonAkasha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:21 am
Hi Everyone! I'm DemonAkasha. I'm 22 and live in Canada. I love animals and currently have 2 of my own, and foster 15 for a local animal rescue.

My 2 pets are Bearded Dragons, Stumpy and Baby. My fosters consist of 7 hamsters named after Naruto Characters. 3 gerbils named after Naruto Characters. My newest addition is Elric the Iguana (He's 4.5 feet long and over 20 lbs or 9.2kg, which is pretty good considering he came to me quite under weight), and a tarantula.

Thanks for having me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:01 pm
hey im jacklin... please call me jack... i dont care if its a guys name
im 15
i have 2 dogs
2 cats
7 birds
i live in australia  

quafoofaboomf

Animalhugs2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:33 pm
Hola mate! My name is Lindsay but please call me Bhuvana or Bhuvy. Heres a Picture of me in arizona and another one of me kissing a giraffe in arizona:
User Image
User Image

I am a 13 year old girl and my birthday is October 10 1993. I grew up in america, wether it was virginia or Rhode Island. I went back and forth between those two states. When i grow up i want to move to Austrailia, and get a job at The Austrailia Zoo or as a conservational Biologist. I love all my friends, but i am not to fond of my family. My family are all hunters and because in am vegeterian, they just dislike me so i dislike them right back.
I love the colors black, red, green, and brown. Everyone considers me a tom-boy and they also think i am really funny. I love having a good laugh, and i love makeing others laugh as well.
I love all animals, especially rabbits, giraffes, and dinosaurs(especially velicoraptors!) I have risked my life many times for animals and i usally get in fights(physicly and verbally) about animals. I fight for what i beleive in, no matter the cost. Animals are like oxigen to me. I would die with out them.
Steve Irwin was my role model and i will never be the same without him, but i will try to work up to his expectaions. I will do everything i can to make his dream or conservation, a reality. I grew up on Steve Irwin. He is the land i walk on. He is who made me who i am today. I say, everyone respect him ,and all gods creatures.
I am ok with the fact that most people are not vegeterians, just dont bother me about it! And also, everyone whos says, vegeterians dont live as long, thats wrong! Vegetrians who eat right, live 5 years longer then meat eaters(on averge). Meat, other then its protein value, is very bad for you.
I take in injured wildlife, big and small, but im not gonna tell you about that. The pets that i have right now are: Buggsy the vicious rabbit, Indraski the hissing turtle, Tara and Bhu the rat sisters, Geronimo and Ferdinand the cat brothers, Sammy the big dominet cat, Kits the devil kitty, and Snuggles the snuggly dog!
As long as you dont say anything against Steve Irwin, his family, animals, or vegeterianlism, i am easy to get along with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:49 am
Hey, I'm new [well, duh]. My name is Helen, I'm 17 [turning 18 this April] and I currently live in Maryland, USA. I'm an avid animal lover and also a vegetarian.

I currently have:
- two dogs [Ivy, a 10 year-old Golden Retriever and Beau, a two year-old Blue Merle Collie]
- two cats [Fireball, a 10 year-old orange Maine Coone and Zadie, a 10 month old Bengal]
- three corn snakes [Cornelia, Cornwallace, and Elizabeth]
- a terrapin turtle [Joe]
- three rats [Jas - who is 3 years old, Nemesis, who is 6 months, and Ebony, who is 2 months]
- five fish tanks filled with various fish

[ theoretic martyr ]

StormyRaven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:13 am
Hello, I am Amanda. I am 15 years old and live in Quebec in Canada! I am from Ontario though and I like it more in Ontario! I volenteer at a bird rehab and i get to feed baby birds and care for Canadadian Geese, Baby Birds,Blue Jays,Great blue herring, Falcons, Owls,(I even watched an owl hatch from an egg!), Starlings, Ducks, Chickens, Pigeons, and many more... I also volenteer at a vet clinic and I can watch suregery and even help in surgery! I help the animals there and go into the rooms with clients.I also volenteer at a hobby farm, She has 2 pot belly pigs, rabbits and chikens (she dosent kill or eat any of them!!!) I want to be an animal rescuer when I am older!
I have a chihuahua named Chi-chi and a cat named Shitty Kitty!
I am trying to raise money for Chi-chi because he needs wheels for his back feet so he can walk. if you want to see his site you can go here...

www.wheels-for-chi-chi.piczo.com

And my website is www.nalalove400.piczo.com  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:00 am
Hi everybody I'm new here... you can call me brook  

Specialocity

DianaUchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:23 pm
My name is Diana Uchiha i'm 14 years old i live in IL i have one pet named lucky she is a yorkshire terrior my favorite type of pet is a dog although i love kittens!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:10 pm
Hello,
MY name's Shaundra, I'm 19, and Live in COlorado. I volunteer at the zoo, and have tonso f pets. 2 Chins, 1 guineapig, 2 dogs, 3 cats, a hedgehod, a turtle, a gecko, a rabbit, and a ferret.
Hope to talk to everyone soon.  

animalzgalore87

Kemarie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:46 am
I suppose it's my turn. I'm Kemarie as you all can see. I am old. I have no pets but would like to be the canine equivalent of the crazy old cat lady. Eventually I'll get there.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:08 pm
hi my name is jordiking.

i have a dog named peanut and a frog named croakerina but her nickname is croakertina like tina turner because she sings alot but i just callher tina. i used to have a newt but it passed awy.his name was mr.snickers.  

Jmontesinos147

forsakenangel54

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 am
Hi my name is Bethany. I am 19 years old and I live in Indiana. I am currently a student studying to become a Vet Tech. For those of you that dont know what a Vet Tech is, a Vet Tech is like a nurse for a Vet. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask me and I will try to answer them and get back to you as soon as possible. Alrighty then see ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:24 am
Hai! My name is Alanna, I'm thirteen, and I have a cat named Shadow. I live in Canada. I hate posting introductions xp  

IamSupergirl

LadyOnyxWitch

Tipsy Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:49 am
I'm PoisonedMess.
I have had:
Cats, dogs, hamsters, horses, goats, rats, lizards, & bunnies.

Currently have:
2 cats & a rat.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games