Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Tanakako's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image
Swallowed up by the darkness,
Weighty chains of despair.
Forget your redemption,
the world doesn't care.

Name: Roka
Breed: 1/2 Cursed Angeni, 1/2 Regular (Sky mare x Water stalion mix)
Temper: Blunt
Found: 20th July 2010
Colourist: Sabin
Dam: Hakumei
Sire: Duzi
Siblings: Sibling
Mate: Kinda sorta Vladislav Draculesti
Familiar: None

Personality:
To come

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am
User Image

Childhood:

:

Chains of duty:
The length of chain that is caught round the great stallion's neck is an unplanned souvenir from one of his reluctant 'hero' moments. After sheltering from a storm in a cave, the massive uni-angeni halfbreed had resumed his trip only to come across a collapsed two-legger building, though it was unlike the ones his mother had told him about, he knew only two-leggers could have made such a thing of logs and metal. About to pass on by, he heard the muffled sounds of a frightened soquili. After some prodding and calling he realised someone, or several someones were trapped in the collapsed heap of two-legger material. Using his immense size and strength, the stallion had been able to lift the broken rood up, and the two soquili escaped, mostly unharmed, but during the rescue Roka himself got entangled in the rubble of the building. Though it only took a few lows from his powerful hind legs to free himself, he was left with a length of chain wrapped round his neck and shoulders, tangled and twisted so that it was impossible to get free of it. Irritated but finally accepting it was going to stay there, the stallion saw the two frightened soquili free of the area before turning back to his own path. Leaving the ruined shelter and the two soquili to their own path, but with a new and unwanted reminder of the day, Roka went on his way.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 am
User Image

Name: Vladislav Draculesti
Breed: Order of the Dragon
Temper: Melodramatic

Vlad is a vampiric but reformed fallen angeni

Personality: Vlad's personality is rather complex and resulting from his many years of life and many differing circumstances therein. Vlad is prideful and smug. He has a suave and smooth haughtiness that comes off as seductive self-possession as opposed to abrasive arrogance. He loves attention and admiration but cannot tolerate disrespect aside from the people he trusts and considers his friends. Though his appearance may suggest otherwise Vlad is not only not evil but he is actually very socially minded when a situation is dire. He won't stick his neck out to help a soquili having a bad day, but if that same soquili's life is at stake Vlad will leap to the rescue. Though he enjoys the attention heroic deeds provoke he is still less comfortable with being loved rather than feared. He tends to trivialize his own good deeds in exchange for heightening his more frightening habits and features in an either intentional or subconscious effort to bring himself back to what he is more comfortable with, being feared.

Vlad is a very emotional soquili. He sometimes falls prey to vicious mood swings. He can be energetic and outgoing one day to be despairing and practically suicidal the next. This tendency towards fierce emotion carries through to his affections too. Those that Vlad takes as his friends or family he will protect even in the face of great personal injury. That said, it isn't always easy to be Vlad's friend. In his fits of anger he will lash out at those around him heedless of their feelings, though he might regret it later. All in all he is very emotional and prone to outbursts, whether those outbursts are positive or negative.
* Taken from Vlad's plot thread. Full info on him here: Vlad`s plots

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:52 am
User Image

Current:
.:1:. "Twisted strings of fate" - Vladislav Draculesti [Roniel]
.:2:. " Title" - soq [Owner]
.:3:. " Title" - soq [Owner]

Compleated:
.:1:. " Title" - soq [Owner]

Abandoned:
.:1:. " Title" - soq [Owner]

In-thread

here

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~nods wildly~ My Bestie Necrie is a zombie. He's so cool. Zombies are cool! So are monsters, and ghosties, and demons and weird things!

Kaisanti
Roka: -would class himself as a demon and a weird thing...-

Hakumei: -Tries to reach up to n** his ear but settles for tugging on his mane instead.- Stop that Roka, you are not weird, you are Mommy's little star. -Does wonder why they all had to grow up so big-

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~stares at Roka~ Your so big!

Kaisanti
Roka: -Stares down at her, flicking his tail slowly- ......... I grew. >.>;

Yuuka Kurokawa
OOC!Caoimhe: *thinks Roka is handsome like whoa*

Kaisanti
Hakumei: -spots Miki and squeels, rushing over dragging a large leather book with her- Oh!! Do you want to see him as a cute, adorable little foal? He was sooooo sweet and tiny!!

Roka: -Stares in horror at his mother then covers his face with a wing.- Mom.. do you have to? v_v;;

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~smiles at Roka~ I grew recently too! Your big like my Bestie. So big and fluffy you are! Its awesome

Miki: o.o ~stares at the mare for a moment~ Sure!

vollyballrocks91
Ooooh I wanna see! *perches on Hakumei to see the pictures* =D

Grayson: *laughs quietly at the other stallion*

Kaisanti
Roka: -Glances over at the giggling young mare and wishes the ground would swollow him.- ... Mother... -Sighs and plods over to her-

Kumei: -Looks up at her youngest son as shes opening the book of baby photos for Miki- What? You were cute and adorably tiny when you were a kid!!! Mommy is very proud of her boy! ;o; Is it bad for a mommy to be proud of her son? -Blinks and looks up at perching Volly, beaming brightly- OH!! So you ant to see too? here, look! Wasn't he so cute!! he got his head stuck in a fox hole and couldn't get out till mommy rescued him, OH! and here.. hes having abath in the river! -squeels- He was such a cute kid!!

Roka: -Sighs and closes his eyes in a long suffering manner- No mother... but must you show those to complete strangers? -Hears the other stallion's laughter and blushes- Please mom....

vollyballrocks91
Lina: Hm...I should have done that *eyes her son*

Grayson: *coughs* >.> ...Nooo mother you shouldn't

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: aww he was such a cute foal.

Kaisanti
Kumei: -Looks up over at Lina and beams- Oh, you totally should!!! Everyone loves seeing photos of my boys! I have a whole album for each of them. -Is very proud of her family- Look, see in this one, he tried to beat up a beehive and got chased right across the valley! He didn't stop crying all afternoon, he was so frightened. -smiles wistfully then giggles at Mikis comment.- He was, wasn't he! heart

Roka: -Want to die now kay thanks- =_=;; Mom!!! Please. Thats embarrassing!

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe watches Roka and his mother, feeling sorry for him. She trots over to offer some kind of comfort....maybe.

Kaisanti
Kumei: -spots the mare approaching and beams- Do you want to see him too? I have one in here of him sleeping when he was only a few months old, he slept so much I sometimes wondered if he'd ever wake!

Roka: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh............

vollyballrocks91
Lina: *moves over to see the pictures* Oh that's sweet <3 I totally should I might have to see if the two legger has any pictures

Grayson: Nooo this is a bad idea, mom I don't think you should hang out with her >.>;;;

Kaisanti
-Dies- Poor Grayson. XD I think he may be doomed.

Kumei: -Nods firmly- You should! They make for great memories and the girls absolutely adore seeing them! I am sure your handsome son would make a great album!

Roka: -Turns and looks over at the other stallion, smirking, now having a partner in misery.- Never under estimate a mother.. I think you are doomed.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~smiles softly at Roka and leans toward him gently nudging his chest~ Its okay! Its a parently job to take care of us and embarass us ~giggle snort~

Kaisanti
Roka: -Blinks, looking down at her, having been distracted by his mother's embarrassing book- Uh... thanks... I suppose? -Looks back at his mom chattering to everyone with that damned album and sweatdrops- But does that have to include a photo album?

vollyballrocks91
Grayson: *tries to nudge his mother away*

Lina: *swats at him* I'm getting good ideas here!

Grayson: >.<;; She'll never be able to find pictures...No way...She just can't

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe replies to Kumei gently, "No ma'am. Thank you for the offer though." She bows her head and trots over to Roka.

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: ~smiles lightly and dances backwards in a circle~ Don't worry mister big and fluffy. Your mama is just showing she cares you should be glad

Kaisanti
Kumei: -Beams up at Greyson- A son is his mother's pride and joy! You wouldn't refuse your wonderful mother her album would you? Aww you are adorable! -Smiles brightly to Lina- We could make it together! I have perfected the art of attaching all manner of things into a book! -Looks quite serious about all this- It can be fairly tricky getting things to stay where you want them you know! And souvenirs from the day the photo was taken really helps add to the book!

Roka: -Puffs out a breath with a heavy sigh and looks back down at Miki- ... I know.. but really.. thats just embarrassing.. -Blinks at Caoimhe's approach and stares at them both a moment, wondering what to do.-

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: well if it wasn't she wouldn't be doing her job as a parent. ~looks over at Caoimhe~ I know you! >.> I think

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe smiles shyly at Roka, "Hello there. I'm Caoimhe. Your mother is very proud of you."

Kaisanti
Roka: -Lowers his head and contemplates hiding in his wing again, but knows hes really too big to get away with it now- .... I guess..... -Turns back to Caoimhe and blinks.- Uhh... Im Roka... nice to meet you... I gues she is...?

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe chuckles softly, "She does, I can tell by the way she shows off the images she has of you. I must say, from the quick peek I got, she's right to be. You were an adorable colt." She blushes lightly and says in a shy voice, "Not that you aren't a handsome stallion now."

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: so don't worry about it, plus what to be embarassed about really? Your past influences your future. The good the bad all things you went through as a foal make you who you are today and some times its good to look back

Kaisanti
Roka: -Goes rather red in the face and stares straight forwards, embarrassed- Thank you.... -Glances over at where his mother is happily going through the book and sighs softly, a tiny resigned smile revealed briefly. Looking back down at Miki he went red again.- Yes.. but that doesn't mean I want the whole world to see me that way... v_v;;

sage_the_vampirc_angel
Miki: The whole world isn't seeing it silly. Just a few of us. And that mean well hey maybe we wen't through the same things or we can understand you better.

Yuuka Kurokawa
Caoimhe colors thinking she's offended Roka, she calls out an apology, turns tail, and flies off. *headdesk* There's her tendency to misunderstand things.

Kaisanti
lol awww poor Caoimhe. LOL Roka is just reeealy not good with girls, considering the only one he knows is his mom. XD -Grins-

Roka: -Watches the unicorn mare flee and wonders what happened to chase her off, before dropping his gaze to the strange little flutter-like mare- I... I guess your right... At least there aren't too many around... -Looks over at his mother again and sighs.- Well, we have to go, Dad is waiting. -Walks over to collect his still happily chattering mom and the damned book, and carries both off towards their home-

.. sadly, its way past bedtime. ;-; But thank you for the rp!!!!! I just love the family so much!

-waves and poofs after the fluffy walking mountain-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o-art-contest-announcement-p97742/t.8679214_1467624/#1467624  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 am
User Image

For Vlad
Roka's dad is the cursed angeni Duzi with a serious attitude issue, his mum, Hakumei, is sweet, adventurous and utterly devoted. Between the two of them he inherited a blunt yet active attitude to life. He has his father's determination and refusal to suffer fools and can be surly on occasion, and yet his mother's kind and caring nature has also come through. In all he is confident, sometimes cocky, and can be a bit of an a**, but once a soq is out of the 'stranger' box and into the 'friend' box, he will do anything for them. He has a noble side that he generally hides and even though he may fight it, he always ends up doing the 'right thing'. Something of an anti-hero, he is determined to live life 'his way' and yet just can't bring himself to ignore the needs of others. He can also play the fool extremely well, and often uses that in order to distract others, either from their sorrows, or just to get his own way.

Due to his family and the fact that his parents conceived later in life, he has a definite awareness of the fact that life is very fleeting, and is himself secretly worried about passing on before his family. Being very much aware of just how precious he and his brother are to his parents he will avoid letting them down at all cost.

Vlad hits a lot of Roka's buttons, long-lived, powerful, and alot like his father in the scary-looks/misunderstood department, he would also be drawn to the vulnerability and need the other stallion hides. Being able to help productively, by being Vlad's day-guard, and not having to watch his tongue or his strength around the stallion would be a big draw. Roka is not sensitive enough to avoid offending most females, since he has a rather blunt attitude to life and doesn't pick up on the often too-subtle hints they drop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:54 am
User Image

name
owner Kaisanti
temper

references ---.

on its own tag, or a soq's? Both if possible? For Soq cert

accessory colours To match
tag colours To match
Do You Want a Mini-Cert? Yes

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image
~ None ~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 pm
Reserved

[color=green][size=16][b]This Soquili could go with or without plots.[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Stallion's Name:[/b] Roka
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sabin/Breedings/duzihakumei2.jpg[/img]
[b]If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:[/b] n/a
[b]Describe your soq's personality/interests:[/b] Roka's dad is the cursed angeni Duzi with a serious attitude issue, his mum, Hakumei, is sweet, adventurous and utterly devoted. Between the two of them he inherited a blunt yet active attitude to life. He has his father's determination and refusal to suffer fools and can be surly on occasion, and yet his mother's kind and caring nature has also come through. In all he is confident, sometimes cocky, and can be a bit of an a**, but once a soq is out of the 'stranger' box and into the 'friend' box, he will do anything for them. He has a noble side that he generally hides and even though he may fight it, he always ends up doing the 'right thing'. Something of an anti-hero, he is determined to live life 'his way' and yet just can't bring himself to ignore the needs of others. He can also play the fool extremely well, and often uses that in order to distract others, either from their sorrows, or just to get his own way.
[b]What is your soq looking for in a mare?[/b] To put it bluntly, someone to produce heir for him. With his soul taken by a certain dark stallion, Roka is a stallion who is bi and polyamerous. He wont ever lifemate to a mare, but he will love them as family.
[b]Any specific limitations/requirements?:[/b] Roka is my miracle baby, after his parents took 3 years to roll their breeding, Im looking for someone fairly special for this boy. Pure white is preferred, edits loved, but will look at every mare as a whole.No one evil though. He has enough of that in Vlad. XD
[b]Fling or Lifemate?:[/b] Fling/mating. (But no lifemateing)
[b]Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)[/b] background
[b]Breeding slots left:[/b] 3/3
[b]How do you want others to contact you?:[/b] PMs
[b]How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?:[/b] 3 months

[color=orange][size=16][b]This Soquili is looking for some sort of plot.[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Stallion's Name:[/b] Roka
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b] [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sabin/Breedings/duzihakumei2.jpg[/img]
[b]If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:[/b] n/a
[b]Describe your soq's personality/interests:[/b] Roka's dad is the cursed angeni Duzi with a serious attitude issue, his mum, Hakumei, is sweet, adventurous and utterly devoted. Between the two of them he inherited a blunt yet active attitude to life. He has his father's determination and refusal to suffer fools and can be surly on occasion, and yet his mother's kind and caring nature has also come through. In all he is confident, sometimes cocky, and can be a bit of an a**, but once a soq is out of the 'stranger' box and into the 'friend' box, he will do anything for them. He has a noble side that he generally hides and even though he may fight it, he always ends up doing the 'right thing'. Something of an anti-hero, he is determined to live life 'his way' and yet just can't bring himself to ignore the needs of others. He can also play the fool extremely well, and often uses that in order to distract others, either from their sorrows, or just to get his own way.
[b]What is your soq looking for in a mare?[/b] To put it bluntly, someone to produce heir for him. With his soul taken by a certain dark stallion, Roka wont ever lifemate to a mare, but he will love them as family.
[b]Any specific limitations/requirements?:[/b] Roka is my miracle baby, after his parents took 3 years to roll their breeding, Im looking for someone fairly special for this boy. Angeni or half-angeni (uni blood is a bonus). Also someone who matches him colourwise, am looking for pure white or white with few accent colours but would consider other options. Edits would be greatly appreciated.
[b]Fling or Lifemate?:[/b] Either
[b]Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)[/b] Background, am too busy for rp right now.
[b]Breeding slots left:[/b] 2/3 (one possibly taken)
[b]How do you want others to contact you?:[/b] PM
[b]How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?:[/b] 3 months

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Certs

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 pm
Scrap book

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Notes

Name meaning: white crest of the wave

Fling with Nukido's Adalyn | Agreement

Family Tree: Here

LR: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=20759941#290405323

Final Stats
Name and url of pet: Roka
url of teepee: Teepee
Strength: 7%
Courage: 10%
Speed: 11%
Intelligence: 4%
Luck: 11%
Stamina: 8%
Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1341&t=2404919#267757409

Vlad`s Teepee link & plot thread

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games