Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:18 pm
Ai walked up to icarus and alex...who was dancing on the table.Although It was Angel who had done it,Ai felt a little proud that all this had caused so much talk. Ai smiled. "Sup,guys...whatcha doing....besides dancing on a table?"Ai asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Alitza, ignoring everyone's panic at the thunderstorm, danced in the falling rain, singing nonsense songs about things like 'apple pie juice' and 'dogs in the sky'. Any normal observer would have thought her crazy, but the young woman silhouetted in the window just stood there, still as a statue.  

Methodless Madness

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 pm
punker4life19
"Probably. Hey, you wana dance with me? Please? Alex and I dont like to dance alone." Does a puppy dog face.

"Sure, I'd love to." Icarus said, taking off his jacket and throwing it onto one of the unused tables, 'It's been a long time scince I last danced, let's see how much I've still got.' then Icarus backflipped up onto the table behind him 'I still got the backflip, that's a start' and, grinning happily, joined in with the dancing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:55 pm
In actuality, it was just Tammy's hair, but in her mind, it was the creature's feathery head. It turned around, and started to bite at Amalia now, since she was MUCH closer now. And it was getting hungry.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kakra

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 pm
[replying to Ai]

"Not much really, just, well... having a good time!" Icarus laughed and smiled over at Ai "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:58 am
"Up to no good...obviously."Ai said with a smile.She turned sover to the girl who was trying to umm bite Amalia."Hey!You're that girl who thinks she's a were-animal...Tammy right?"Ai asked tilting her head.((a habit of hers)  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

sinfonias

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:44 pm
"OWW!", Amalia screamed out.

"What was that?..I think my finger might be bleeding...it hurts."

Instead of continuing to search around in the dark fruitlessly, Amalia held her bleeding hand in the other and sat on the ground. She looked around herself frantically, but she could still see nothing. Though, she heard people talking to one another. She was confused and afraid and on top of that, distracted by her injured finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:55 pm
Ai heard someone scream oww.She looked over and saw a girl on the ground clutching her finger.She went over and croutched beside the girl. "You should probally get that didinfected...Oh i'm Ai nice to meet ya'"Ai said she held her hand outstretched.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

sinfonias

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:22 pm
"Hi, Ai", Amalia laughed at the rhyme a little, almost forgetting about the pain in her hand.

"My name is Amalia, it's a pleasure",
Amalia then winced at her stinging finger.
She wasn't able to see Ai's outstretched hand, and was busy holding her own at the moment, anyway.

"..is there an infirmary anywhere nearby?" Amalia asked, finally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:09 pm
Unfortunate for Ai, Tammy was in quarter jump when she stepped in, and so, Tammy ended up jumping onto Ai, bitting at her arm, and scratching (or, rather, attempting to scratch) at Ai's flesh with her index and middle finger, and her thumb, all three of which were clipped to the point of there being no nails.  

Kakra

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:41 pm
Alex sings along wth the music and dances with Icarus. "This is fun!" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:43 pm
((lol i heard this song and thought of this RP!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU_JyGBDeIc ))  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:29 pm
"Hmmm so you think you're a reptile or something huh?"Ai said noticing how she used her index,middle fingers,and thumb.With her free hand she poked a few point on Tammy ((pressure points))"There that should calm ya down."Ai said she turned to Amalia. "Hmmm Yeah it's like down the hall,never been I've sent a few people there."Ai said smiling.
(( reminds me of Ai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjVkXlxsO8Q
reminds me of shana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70awZ0Sx0hY
reminds me of Angel:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbHn1Pgj6Zk&feature=related))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 pm
"oh...thanks. I'll find my way there somehow....i hope...."
Amalia said.

Her vision was still completely masked by the darkness.
She got up from the floor and tried to decide which way was down the hall, towards the infirmary.

-Why does this have to be so hard?- Amalia thought as she took a first step.  

sinfonias

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 pm
"Guess i'll go turn the light on."Ai thought shrugging. "Awww But I like the light of Ai!"Angel replied."Heh who cares what YOU like It's my body so blah."Ai though sticking her tongue out."Hmmm it'll be awhile though,I don't feel like being put in a straight jacket,so maybe i'll let the guards turn them back on,yeah"Ai thought and walked to the cafeteria for some shaved ice.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games