Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:21 pm
((Ah now I can post and let the man have some form of reaction. I never mess with a NPC that someone else is playing without permission. Thats a built in habit from other RPs I have played over the years.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:51 pm
Tsunai chuckled lightly as he looked at Atoli.

"I know my time is coming. I was after all the one whom made the mistake of touching the wastes."

Tsunai then looked at Kaida and spoke still to Atoli.

"Don't mind this young man calling you a lady Atoli your the one of the few of the female persuasion that he has not called woman or little girl on sight. He must hold some respect for you he just simply dose not know your name."

He gave Kaida a pointed look that inspite of the man being in a weakened condition still made Kaida sweat a little.

"He should know your name now."

Walking over to Avilon he knelt down and examined the leg wound since he was not unconcious and heard why Kaida brought her.

"This wound is pretty bad Kaida was it accidental?"

Kaida nodded to the old man.

"She tripped on a root and slammed into a rock."

The guide looked at Kaida.

"This is a severe sprain its beyond my abilities of 'quickly' healing it. Though if you want I can find medical supplies."

Kaida didn't want the wound simply bandaged he promised the wound would be healed. Turning to Atoli he had an idea though he started with an apology and he never liked apologizeing nor did he like asking or useing manners. Since mostly everyone spent thier sweet time trying to kill him he never felt like he should be made to apologize to anyone for anything.

"I..... I'm sorry if i seemed rude earlier Miss Atoli but my friend dose need some help. Can you please help her?"

Tsunai gave a small grin at Kaida as he rose to his feet. He liked that Kaida constantly used his head to try to better a situation where killing was not the obvious solution. Standing behind Kaida he then spoke awnsering Kaida's question from earlier.

"You can do me the favor of trying to wait for a new guide Kaida. You know what happened the last time you took on the wastes alone."

Turning his head Kaida looked back at Tsunai.

"I'm sorry old man but the priests down here are worse than the ones up north. I prefer being occasionaly ran out of a town and people trying to hit me with rotten food as I walk down a street to an angry mob trying to kill me because i decided to play a flute to earn money to eat a hot meal and rest in a comfortable bed that night."

Tsunai sighed because on some things there was no reasoning with this young man. At times Tsunai belived if Kaida was angry enough the young man could argue with a tree all day on what color the grass was.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:38 pm
Shyama picks everything back up and walks close the to gate and stares. She holds out some of the clean water and mumbles. She sets it down and causes it to leak. "Even if you don't wish it I will pass this night." Shyama says to no one in particular as she empties the one container and steps into the puddle. As she stares at the gaurds she starts to sink into the gound with the water, quickly dissappearing. Minutes later she appears on the other side and starts walking into the wastes, leaving a bag of pure water as payment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:23 pm
((Seems you didn't get the memo? The Wastes can't be navigated by anyone other than Azure Wolves. Having a Azure Wolf's spirit doesn't count either.))

Tanaka cracked his neck and sighed. "Tsunai, I can give you the location of "it". For the you know "what". " He said under his breath next to Tsunai. Watching the look of agitation on his face he grinned, bearing his fangs. "I only want the crystal." He said watching Atoli cover her mouth in horror.

"Tanaka! You can't tell him, it's location is mean't to be held secert only to royal blood of the Azures, even so it's still forbidden." She said watching Kunio and Hanabele nod to each other, drawing their swords.

Kunio cracked his neck as well but he knew that if it came down to it Tanaka could kill the entire Caravan easily. "Tanaka, don't speak anymore, or..or i'l be forced to kill you."  

Blackened Daylight

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:19 pm
Avillon swayed her upper body a little. She was completely out of it now though she tried to stay conscious. Avillon use to remember she was always pushed around by the other kids in the travelling cult, so falling onto rocks, fallen frees, sticks and so on were something to be use to but it was far from it.

"I'm s-s-sorry...." She said out of the blue remembering a child in her travelling group who was the head bully. She never knew what she did wrong to make him do what he did to her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:13 pm
Kaida drew his blades the exact moment everyone else did and when the word 'kill' was spoken all of Kaida's began to come off of his belt. Every assortment of acid, explosive, poison, and exen excellerents for fires hovered in the air circleing around Kaida. His eyes began to fade to blood red fangs coming from his mouth and claws extending from his fingernails. Flames began to ignite on the edges of Kaida's blade when Tsunai's hand landed on Kaida's shoulder.

"This dose not concern you Kaida this old man can handle himself.... your friend seems to be in a state of shock go help her instead."

Reluctantly Kaida stood down but the vials did not go back into his belt nor when he let go of his did they get sheathed. Instead they remained in the air trailing Kaida as he went and Knelt down by Avi whom was still injured. Gently Kaida rocked Avi's shoulder.

"Hey Avi, snap out of it will ya?"

Tsunai on the other hand reached into the folds of his clothes and produced a long jagged knife. Since he was still in the presence of Kaida he kept the talk secretive.

"You know I won't give you it I would die first and then you'd still have to find where I hidden it."

Tsunai knew he was no match for this one that was partly why he sent Kaida to the back to his friend. He also knew that he would have to try to stay alive or Kaida would in all likely hood attack with full force.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:43 am
Tanaka laughed out loud, opening his eyes slowly, showing them to be pure blue with no trace of of white in his eyes, the iris changed black. "Unfortunantly for you both, it's the red moon. Tsunai, your going to die either way before the nights through, Kunio, you remember Aieryal? I know you remember what I did to her." he said with a hint of bitterness in his voice. looking down at his hands, Tanaka saw his claws turning into normal human nails as was the rest of him and everyone in his caravan. Their eyes changed like his but with differing colors and appearance. Tanaka unsheathed his sword and yawned, he was human for the night. "Tsunai, the transformation is too much strain on your body, your end up killing yourself if you don't head for shelter now, so just give me the crystal."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:11 pm
((I did >_< That is the point))

Shyama sits down fustrated and curses under her breath. "Should have listened... Figured my 'deformity' could guide me." She says, making faces and then sighing. "Guess I could try and practice..." She mumbles after a while as she sits and starts to try to extract clean water. Unfortunately she finds the task to difficult and lets what water she had discovered sink back into the ground. She curses again and checks on her water bags, all but two were full.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:48 pm
Avillon refused to 'snap-out-of-it' instead she only ended up passing out on the spot, unaware that the gang was on each others back, ready to pounce. She peacefully sank into the darkness and began to wonder what was happening around her, not that it was that important, but, being in the dark was a terrifying thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:07 pm
Tsunai knew he was too weak to take the transformation and he knew shelter was too far off for him. Instead of running he chuckled lightly as he felt his body begin to strain.

"A... coward... runs... from... fate... a... true... warrior... faces... fate..."

His heart gave out with a resounding crack as his ribs before his heart cracked outwards with the force of the explosion of his heart though no blood spilled outwardly except for a small ammount that began to trickle from his mouth as it curled up into a grin. The old man wavered where he stood lurched then fell backwards knife still in hand a smile upon his face.

Kaida watched the old man fall. The only thing that kept Kaida flying into a crazed rage was the old man was not attacked therefore there was no reason to attack. Attacking now would be a futile if not childish gesture. Still in demon form Kaida stood up with the now fully unconcious and slightly feverish Avi.

"Gods be damned I guess I'm treating her injuries alone."

His wepons slipped away into thier rightful spots though his demonic form remained fore front Kaida held Avi close as he walked past the wolves moving to the inn. The damned bar keep is my last option lets see if things turn out well. If not i'm dragging her a** through the wastes so we can see the guide on the other side. Gods be damned one way or another I'll make it through the wastes tomorrow.  

NakhtiChaos

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:12 pm
[((Well off enough, you missed the second heart though.))Tanaka sighed and sheathed his sword and walked over to Tsunai's body, he held hsi hand to the cheats and a small crystal ripped out of the remains of the heart and into his hands, covered in blue blood. he inserted the crystal into his own cheast as his flesh quickly covered over it, merging with it. Tanaka's hair and eyes turned bakc to their normal color and his claws grew back, he was a Azure Wolf again. "Thanks for the power, Tsunai. I'l be sure to put it to good sue." he said, patting his chest where the crystal went in. Tanaka headed away from the body and toward the gate, it wasn't sun-up for another four hours but he didn't mind, the sooner they left the quicker they we're out of the Wastes. "Kunio, Hanabele, Atoli, we're leaving, now. Hiiaragi and rest have ten minutes to meet us there." He said Kunio sheathed his sword, taking control of the carts and hores, elaidng them to the gate.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:31 pm
Avillon slowly began to move her head around, there was no doubt she was still a bit shaken up, but it wasn't severe. She groaned in pain and shook slightly, slowly opening her eyes to see what was going on. Her whole body burned like fire but she had no way of cooling off.

"err...k-kaida..." She spoke, hoping to be heard.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:58 pm
Kaida held Avi gently in a cradeled position against him to the Inn.

"Hold on Avi I think this guy can help you."

Kaida kicked the door to the Inn twice and hard before a man opened the door. The Inn keeper looked at Kaida whom was in his partial demon state and knew there was something wrong. Instead of asking he used his powers of observation to spot the girl had a bad leg injury and since she was sweating bad a possible fever.

"I think I can provide ya blankets to break her fever man but ya got ta talk to the guide bout the leg."

Kaida spoke hushedly.

"The guide is dead can you do it.

The inn Keeper scratched his head in shock at the news not beliveing it till he saw it.

"Now I have not been messing with wounds that bad before I normaly go see the guide i suppose you could see the other guide..... but you'll never make it past the wastes."

Kaida looked the keeper straight in the eye.

"Give me a blanket to wrap her in we are going now."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:01 pm
Avillon winced slightly. She could feel the texture of Kaida's clothing against her skin. There was something about the way he was holding her that made her not want to be put down. She had never really been taken care of, but this feeling was nice, even though she was still in pain.

Avillon heard something about the wastes. She wasn't sure what that was, she had never really ventured around here before, and for good reason, but there was nothing she could do now. If she wanted to be healed, she had to go through it without a word and with Kaidas help.

She moaned slightly and closed her eyes as tightly as she could, practically whimpering now.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:24 pm
Kaida stepped inside as the blanket was brought down. Gently Kaida wrapped Avi in from her shoulders to her foot careful to avoid adjitateing her injury. When she was wrapped up Kaida's eyes raised to meet the inn keepers.

"Wish me luck."

The inn keeper sighed.

"Aye good luck man."

Gently Kaida stood with Avi in his arms and steped outside. Faceing the wastes Kaida took his first step to what he was sure was suicide.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff