Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:21 pm
Orrik

"To hell with you all...i wasnt starting a fight! I just wanted to see the truth for myself!" he said angered. "And....your pretty dumb! Im sure Aoi, off on his own, has already told the leader already! Knowing him and what he does." he told them and turned to walk off. He didnt even know why he was still talking to them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:22 pm
(Shouldn't we keep him from leaving?)  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:24 pm
[[yeah.]]

"And where do you think you're going"she said throwing her chain around his feet making him fall. "And you're right he probably already told him..so there's not point in leaving."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:31 pm
(lol)

JAMES

Yea, Orrik it would be better if you quit too. Even better because even if you get away, the head vamp will kill you because you've been gone so long. He already did it with Aaron." James said. Aaron was a really close friend of theirs.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:35 pm
((LOl that was kinda the point xd )

Orrik

Orrik hit the ground hard, crusty leaves had stuck to his hair. He got back up as soon as he fell and watched Shi's chain drag back to her command. "There is much more of a point in leaving then you think! What makes you think that i wanna stay with you people?!" he pointed to them. "He wont hurt me! Im like a son to him! Im the one who commands half of the people he owns! Even if he does try to kill me what makes you think that im gonna let him!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:54 pm
§HÎ

Shi got angry. "If you really care about James you would help him...since i cant say do it for me cuz ya wont..do it for him...so get your head out your a**!!"she yelled at him  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:35 am
JAMES

"Yes Orrik. He will kill you. He gets stronger every day. He is already draining his soldiers powers and making them fight in hand to hand combat. Luckily I got out with my powers."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:53 pm
Orrik

"UUUUGGGHHH!" he yelled out in fustration with his hands on his head almost pulling his hair out. He turned away from them so he wouldnt have to look at thier demanding faces. Orrik took a harsh deep breath and dropped his hands down hard to his sides, like a child throwing a fit. Whatever if they're right. I dont even know who the hell to trust anymore. And if i were to stay away from the leader why should i stay with these dumbasses? I dont even want to look James in the face anymore like an old friend. He glared down at the floor, pondering. "Well....say i do stay away from the leader. Give me one good reason why i should stick with you guys? I dont even want to talk to James anymore. If he tried to give up on me and Aoi just this once, then why should i even care? He was gonna abandon us anyways...You know what forget you all....im leaving this place." he talked calmly but sadly and began to walk off to look for Aoi. One friend that he know would stick with him, good or bad.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:03 pm
SHI

"Ugh....just like always...he runs away from everything.." she said under her breath. Shi looked over at James "Come on lets go inside and figure out how to get you out." she said going inside the house and gesturing the others to follow.

AOI

Aoi layed on the bed. "Something wasn't right with James today...then again he's been acting funny ever since we left to look for Orrik...he said he wanted to get out maybe...naahh he wouldn't" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:23 pm
Miotzu

Miotzu hadnt cared what had been going on outside but when she took a peek out the window she couldnt believe she saw them actally letting Orrik walk off. I hope he isnt going to tell that damned leader... she thought to herself. When they came in she walked over to Shi with her arms crossed and a calm expression across her face. "So you let him go?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

Orrik

Orrik had managed to run pretty far away from all of those people. "Thank god..." he said to himself out of breath. He was completely determined to find Aoi. Hmm well James did say something that he was sleeping somewhere in town...ill take a look. Orrik ran into town as fast as his legs could let him.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:40 pm
SHI

She looked over at Miotzu "He was going to leave one way or another...so might as well make it easy for him." she said "Look i know you dont trust me...so i might as well tell you how i know James, and Aoi since you already know how me and Orrik know each other."

AOI

Aoi walked into a little diner and sat at a table. People looked at him knowing what he was but he didnt care as long as they didnt try to do anything to him he would do the same.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:53 pm
((Shi wasnt supposed to know that but ok i guess... sweatdrop ))

Miotzu

"Fine then explain yourself...." she shrugged.

Orrik

Orrik had been running about town for almost half an hour. He was getting impatient about finding Aoi. He would rest for now and get something to chug down. He walked cooly into a small diner and looked around for somewhere to sit until he was surprised to find Aoi here of all places he had looked! "Aoi! Aoi!" he jogged over to Aoi with peolple staring at him like he was a crazy man. "Aoi! Im so relieved that i found you!"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:59 pm
JAMES

James looked down sadly. He hadn't wanted Orrik to leave. They were the best group, unbeatable. He hadn't wanted to leave Aoi either. He just had to.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:14 pm
[[ oh...oops. lol]]

SHI.

"Well you see... like James, Aoi, and Orrik.... i was taken under the care of the head vampire...but he didn't treat me like them.. i was more of a personal slave..in many ways..but he would always treat me like crap and if i did something he didn't like he would hit me and chain me up like a dog....so one night he was eating dinner and when he looked away i put sleeping pills in it so he would get knocked out.. So when he ate it he passed out and i have to make a diversion so i called in the guards and told them that he fell and i thought he was dead so while they were checking him... i took the keys and unlocked my self.. and snuck out...and i have this chain to remind me that i was one of the lucky ones...." she explained.

AOI

Aoi quickly turned around to see Orrik. "Orrik...y-you're alive!!"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:22 pm
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games