Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:09 pm
User name: lady_conspiracy
Character name: Olivia Vavienna
Age/Grade: 17/grade 12
Clique: "cheerleader"/"On her own"
Attitude: Olivia has a see it, like it, go get it attitude that often unnerves her so called friends. She hates the ideas of stereotypes and so generally treats everyone the same. Popular more so because the others on top see her as a threat at times, and also because Olivia knows how to have fun. She does well in school and is pretty spontaneous. She is up for pranks, and jokes. She isn't afraid to sit at any table and is generally outgoing. Despite the rumors that circle around, she has a lot of respect for herself. Loyal to those she actually cares about, Olivia is a girl with more to her than what her appearance would say. she doesn't take crap from anyone, and generally respects those who respect her back. But don't get on her bad side or you may be facing your worst nightmare.
Appearance:User Image
Olivia generally wears whats in fashion. although laid back she likes to try bold new styles as well. Bright colours, her hair is left down at most times, she doesn't bother straightening or curling it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:41 pm
Sanin saw Riley down the hall. "Hey Riley!" He shouted hoping to get her attention and only her attention. He wsn't sure if he was spiteful towards Kyle over their arguement, but he was going to do this. "I need to talk!"  

Akia-RP

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Jack stood in front of the drama club sweating like a pig. He stood with his back to them, believe it or not he was auditioning. He was to nervous however to turn around, but another reason for that is because he was reading off note cards. "Um.... Hi my name is Jack Nick and I am here to discuss self help sessions-" Oh god! Though Jack, he had brought the wrong note cards. He dug through his pockets nervously and pulled out a tator tot from lunch, he stared at it for a moment as the others laughed hystericly at him. He didn't know what to do so he frantically through it across the room right into a board advisers face as he walked into the room. It slid down his face since it still had a bit of ketchup on it. Jack started crying so he turned around again and nervously said the rest of his audition within a time span of thirty seconds. All the while sobbing and sniffing. "Th-thats my audition th-thank you for listening.." He then ran from the room past the astonished adviser and into the janitors closet. He found that he was locked in and cried out for help.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:54 pm
(( My sister did that. Ya leave your account alone a bored sister and you get a weird post... hahaha? ))  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:19 pm
Olivia walked down the hallway knowing that she owned it. Her blonde hair bounced behind her, as she watched the followers and the suck ups wave over dramatically, she rolled her eyes and smiled anyways. They were so annoying, acting one way and saying another. She hated dishonesty, going to her locker she looked around her as she got her books.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:16 pm
Isaac looked up at the pompous fool walking pass him. He was a little fed up earlier from what's-her-face and was becoming irritated with this new face. They were all the same whether they denied it or not. Sure differences are in all people but they all walked the same: talked the same, and above treated everyone the same. Like no one unless they were deemed "cool". <******** that bull! Isaac thought. He then "accidentally" placed a book in her path. 3... 2... 1...  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:47 pm
Kyle heard some cries comming from a janitors closet in the hallway. He debated with himself weather to open it or not. Finally his concience overtook him and he walked over to the closet. "Need some help in there?" he asked, opening the door. "It's not very smart to lock yourself in a closet, or at least I wouldn't reccomend it."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:57 pm
(( lol well jack is kind of something my sister did so haha ))

Jack stepped out still looking a mess. "I'm sorry I'm just an idiot. Gosh this crap always happens." Jack still dazed from it all walked away almost anxious. He was kind of weird as you can imagine...  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:04 pm
Olivia looked down at the book as her foot kicked it and picked it up looking it over. She smiled and looked around her, an eyebrow raised questioningly. It seemed a little silly to just drop a text book in the middle of the hall. Noticing a boy standing there idly, Olivia walked up to him with a friendly smile and tapped him on the shoulder.

Brushing her blonde hair out of her face she handed the book to him kindly. "Here, I think you dropped this back there, it would have been bad to loose it." She shook her head.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 pm
Isaac failed to create more of an obstructed obstacle. "Thank you..." Isaac said quietly taking the book and staring at her face for another moment then stood up and walked towards his locker. "Bye... I suppose." He said probably too quiet for anyone to here.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:31 pm
Olivia watched her turn away and raised an eyebrow. Wouldn't it just rattle all the fakes if Olivia was to approach him as a friend. She recognized him from one of her classes and found it easy to grasp a name. Of all the people who claimed themselves as social outcasts he was rather easy to spot. Like most of those in the so called 'loser crowd' he was fast to judge and harsh with those he saw as conformers. To him anyone with blonde hair like her and a cheerleader's outfit was the same. For the most part there was truth to that, but there was also a lot of false.

Olivia walked up and walked beside him, friendly as usually and watched the people around her glower with a sense of betrayal. "Hey, its Issac isn't it?" She asked with a little laugh. "You were in my math class last year, how are you doing?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:05 pm
Riley was rushing to catch Olivia to chat with before heading for the bus, but she heard her name being called from behind. She turned to see who it was and saw Sanin walking towards her. "What about?" she called back to him, trying to dodge people as she walked against the current of the student body river.  

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:31 pm
((I took what Mr. Death's Heir said to heart. Johnny isn't necessary. There are plenty of three-man bands. Not to mention he gets rid of a stereotype. You know, Asians playing keyboard in bands? Yeah. He's gone now, if you haven't noticed. This doesn't mean I'm closing the number of Black Sheep to three, it's just that I don't need to control the whole band. And this gives the opportunity for someone else to play keyboard, back-up guitar, etc.))

((Drama auditions?! Where was Karin!? And they only decided on the show yesterday!!))

Karin blurted out the first question on her mind before even thinking. "Can you actually play?" she asked rather moodily, though she didn't mean to. She was having a rough day. She looked Erin up and down and concluded that she wasn't anything horrible and plunged ahead into the conversation, not bothering to let Erin answer the question or even caring what the answer was. She was a drummer, and that's all that mattered.

"Welcome to the Black Sheep," she said in a homely manner. Marty added another "Welcome!" and slipped one arm over her shoulder, and the three made their way to the Junior hallway. "As you probably already know, we're playing at the Blast From the Past Dance tomorrow. Don't sweat not knowing the stuff. It's basically just fifties and sixties stuff. You know, steady beats with just some basic fill-ins. No fancy stuff," then she turned directly towards Erin, "unless you can manage it," she said with a mischievous smile. She was already raising her expectations of Erin before hearing her play. "Some of the stuff we're playing is Dee Dee Sharp, the Beach Boys, some Beatles, you know, the basics," she explained in a know-how manner. "We're having a rehearsal tonight at my place. We can go over the music there. Not to mention the sound check tomorrow before the dance. Any questions?" Karin asked, thinking that she may have said too much without stopping.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:39 pm
"The dance!" Sanin called back. "Don't worry about the bus!" He was going to go through with it. His heart started to race. He was in photo shoots wearing almost nothing and he was never this nervous. A million thoughs ran through his head, but mainly, why? Why was he going to ask her out? Was it his wish for a normal life? Was it out of spite for Kyle? Did he like her? He wasn't sure, but hopefully he was going to find out.  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:52 pm
((It reminds me of one of those sappy movies when the couple is separated by a mass of moving people, forcefully separating them at the airport - the last time they'll ever see each other. Ewww!!! whee ))

"What about it?!" she called back to him, forcefully pushing aside a dumpy freshman that wouldn't move out of her way. This is it! she thought. She didn't want to ask him, hence the reason why she just asked what he wanted to say about it. And was he offering her a lift home? What a gentleman! What kind of car did he have...?

Riley! Focus! she mentally scorned herself. She stooped slightly, hiding in the crowd to fix her hair slightly and make sure she looked alright. When she stood up, she just stood there, clutching her bag, and waiting for Sanin to come to her.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff