Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
The Lonely/Evil Quest! (Support my Chatterbox thread!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The life of the wife is ended by the
  KNIFE!!! mwahahaha!
  o.O;;
View Results

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 pm
YennonCrow
Sometimes when I click on a link (on gaia only), the page says its 'done', but its completely blank. So I have to refresh. And I've tried to dress my avi several times today, but I click on an item and it does nothing...

I'd have a PS3 over a car any day!!! blaugh I KNOW! I'll trade you my parents car for it! ;D bleh, jk lol
User Image

User ImageUser Image

rofl rofl rofl

I keep getting those too and the top of the tab looks funky.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Here's what I'm getting.

User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:40 pm
I think that's normal... before the page completely loads, the address is in the tab. They show the beginning and ending of the address if it doesn't fit in the tab.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:00 am
WOOT!

I sold my first gen Alruna's Rose, and the first gen urn. And bought: Dark Halo, Bishop, King, WTF Hat, and Striped Stockings ^.^ I plan on buying another second gen Alruna maybe on Friday.

whee  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am
anyone wanna tektek me? blaugh

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=18249311

I have two of: Alruna's Rose, Gothic Veil, Gro-Gain, Coocoon, and Demonic Anklets.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:29 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Here ya go yen.
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 am
I like it~! ^.^ She looks like an evil business woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

lol, she's on her way to sell some souls.

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:18 pm
kjnbowrrgvoirgi!!!

Okay. Gaia sisters UNITE!!! I have an issue stare And I needz advice. Of course I guess it isn't a huge issue, but its affecting me, SOOO please listen!

Issue 1: Clingy friend. My brother has been friends with this girl off an MMO via PS2 for uh... six years? Her name is Gen. I met her when I started playing the MMO as well three years ago. She's a lot of fun to hang out with, although very eccentric. The things she thinks is cool, are things I (and most people) find weird. Like... she's totally gay for birds o.O; on the MMO she would put her stats together in a retarded way that made her very gimp, AND she would wear items just because she thinks they're pretty instead of items that helped out her character. (Yes, all this complaining about her has relevance here) ANYWAY. When I quit the MMO, we started talking on the IM and playing NeoPets together. All day long we would chat whenever we were free from daily life and gab away. But she got a job. And I... well... I found Gaia ;P She only has two days off. And on those days, if -I- am not on the internet, she's very whiney about it. She makes me feel SO bad for not talking to her on those days. She'll ask me, "What were you doing?" "I was playing a game on the PS2" "Well why couldn't you talk to me?" and it goes ON from there. I introduced her to Gaia (if you haven't noticed... NeoPets has gone to hell. It REALLY sucks now). Everything -I- like on Gaia, she puts down. She makes fun of my avatar to the point I want to tear her hair out. I feel like I'M being insulted! Like she's insulting the way I look. Just look at her avatar! (username: MaidenBaka) WHAT makes her think she's better? And that's my Langer she's got!! scream Listen to this. I HAD to go, and this is what she did:

Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:27 PM): I'm going to go play some playstation. I ran out of stuff to do online lol
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:28 PM): talking to meh isn't an entertaining thing to do?
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:28 PM): ..?
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:29 PM): oh shushle
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): blah, now I have to go, Mom's callihng
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): calling-
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): aw but but :'(
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): chelle doesn't talk to meh much anymore
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): I talk to you all the time
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): psh
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): ugh see you later
Last message received at 08/21/2008 08:31 PM
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): :'(

Other things come into play that makes me angry at her: One, when I stopped being friends with a VERY perverted guy she's friends with, she accused me of 'breaking it off' with him because my best friend (who IS a guy, lol) became available. And I TOLD her what that guy did to me (he asked me to fly over and suck his ****! I said no, and told him to never ask me again. And he said, "Can't I invite my friends over?!" Friends. As in... screw me, and then send me home guys). SHE was obsessed with the idea of me and him hooking up and getting married.

So that's the end if that one... (this is getting longer than I thought it would...)

Issue two: Distant friend. THIS friend, I've been friends with since I was SIX and she was FIVE. She always told us we were like her second family. We even took her on a family vacation more than once (One time, we went to DISNEYLAND! For a week!!), and she's in one of your family portaits. Our friendship got torn up after an incident where we were found out about a birthday party she had where we all got high. And she tried to pin the blame on me, until I told her mother where to find her 'stuff' (Beer, liquor, pipes ect). We didn't talk for a LONG time. When we started talking now and then, she'd act so uptight at first, but once we loosened up it was like old times. She went off into the military where she served in Japan, Hawaii, and Egypt. There was minimal communication... but I always figured she was busy. Today, she has no job. She's a civilian again. So I emailed her one day and told her about Grandma... Grandma was going in for surgery and it was risky. She wrote back and said she'd pray for her, and also said she missed me and wanted to hang out sometime. I replied telling her Grandma had come out okay, and that I'd LOVE to hang out! She didn't reply. I emailed her the next day and told her my Grandpa died (other side of the family). She didn't reply. I emailed her before the move to tell her we're moving and that it would be great for her to come see us. And again... No. God. Damn. REPLY.

I've written her a very angry comment on myspace... a little while ago. Letting her know I'm offended -.- and I AM. But was that right..? And what should I do if she writes back all POed?! My mom is going to be PISSED if she finds out I was mean to her... >.> I don't care...

*EDIT*
Just a note... me and Gen have much more whiney-er 'make Chelle feel bad' IM's. That one isn't too bad just because I logged on her. My MOM was calling -.-;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well about issue 2.
I did the same thing.
My former best friend and I have grown very distant.
All because I'm not an alcoholic like her. rolleyes
Whatever... anyway she didn't even show up to my wedding!!!!
I wrote her a message on myspace too, telling her off.
I told her off on everything.
And, according to Orchid, this was the meanest part:

"Let me ask you this, when you leave, does Daisy still cry?
Or is she used to seeing mommy leave?
Because, I don't know what's worst."

But I don't care how mad she gets about it.
And to top it off, I included a picture of my own middle finger.
On the hand that has my wedding band on it.

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:59 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Oh that sucks.

@ Duke, when did you get a coco???
User Image

I have had it for a little while. Was sitting in the MP. xD I figure I should wear it a couple of times then sell it. =P

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:06 pm
Utena - omg, the girl in issue two is a alchy as well o.O; she actually got drunk and beat her girlfriend up once. ... Oh yeah, she's a lesbian, but I'm not ;P and I read that journal entry about your friend. Same one, right?  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:16 pm
YennonCrow
kjnbowrrgvoirgi!!!

Okay. Gaia sisters UNITE!!! I have an issue stare And I needz advice. Of course I guess it isn't a huge issue, but its affecting me, SOOO please listen!

Issue 1: Clingy friend. My brother has been friends with this girl off an MMO via PS2 for uh... six years? Her name is Gen. I met her when I started playing the MMO as well three years ago. She's a lot of fun to hang out with, although very eccentric. The things she thinks is cool, are things I (and most people) find weird. Like... she's totally gay for birds o.O; on the MMO she would put her stats together in a retarded way that made her very gimp, AND she would wear items just because she thinks they're pretty instead of items that helped out her character. (Yes, all this complaining about her has relevance here) ANYWAY. When I quit the MMO, we started talking on the IM and playing NeoPets together. All day long we would chat whenever we were free from daily life and gab away. But she got a job. And I... well... I found Gaia ;P She only has two days off. And on those days, if -I- am not on the internet, she's very whiney about it. She makes me feel SO bad for not talking to her on those days. She'll ask me, "What were you doing?" "I was playing a game on the PS2" "Well why couldn't you talk to me?" and it goes ON from there. I introduced her to Gaia (if you haven't noticed... NeoPets has gone to hell. It REALLY sucks now). Everything -I- like on Gaia, she puts down. She makes fun of my avatar to the point I want to tear her hair out. I feel like I'M being insulted! Like she's insulting the way I look. Just look at her avatar! (username: MaidenBaka) WHAT makes her think she's better? And that's my Langer she's got!! scream Listen to this. I HAD to go, and this is what she did:

Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:27 PM): I'm going to go play some playstation. I ran out of stuff to do online lol
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:28 PM): talking to meh isn't an entertaining thing to do?
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:28 PM): ..?
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:29 PM): oh shushle
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): blah, now I have to go, Mom's callihng
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): calling-
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): aw but but :'(
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:30 PM): chelle doesn't talk to meh much anymore
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): I talk to you all the time
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): psh
Yennon Crow: (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): ugh see you later
Last message received at 08/21/2008 08:31 PM
'Gen': (08/21/2008 08:31 PM): :'(

Other things come into play that makes me angry at her: One, when I stopped being friends with a VERY perverted guy she's friends with, she accused me of 'breaking it off' with him because my best friend (who IS a guy, lol) became available. And I TOLD her what that guy did to me (he asked me to fly over and suck his ****! I said no, and told him to never ask me again. And he said, "Can't I invite my friends over?!" Friends. As in... screw me, and then send me home guys). SHE was obsessed with the idea of me and him hooking up and getting married.

So that's the end if that one... (this is getting longer than I thought it would...)

Issue two: Distant friend. THIS friend, I've been friends with since I was SIX and she was FIVE. She always told us we were like her second family. We even took her on a family vacation more than once (One time, we went to DISNEYLAND! For a week!!), and she's in one of your family portaits. Our friendship got torn up after an incident where we were found out about a birthday party she had where we all got high. And she tried to pin the blame on me, until I told her mother where to find her 'stuff' (Beer, liquor, pipes ect). We didn't talk for a LONG time. When we started talking now and then, she'd act so uptight at first, but once we loosened up it was like old times. She went off into the military where she served in Japan, Hawaii, and Egypt. There was minimal communication... but I always figured she was busy. Today, she has no job. She's a civilian again. So I emailed her one day and told her about Grandma... Grandma was going in for surgery and it was risky. She wrote back and said she'd pray for her, and also said she missed me and wanted to hang out sometime. I replied telling her Grandma had come out okay, and that I'd LOVE to hang out! She didn't reply. I emailed her the next day and told her my Grandpa died (other side of the family). She didn't reply. I emailed her before the move to tell her we're moving and that it would be great for her to come see us. And again... No. God. Damn. REPLY.

I've written her a very angry comment on myspace... a little while ago. Letting her know I'm offended -.- and I AM. But was that right..? And what should I do if she writes back all POed?! My mom is going to be PISSED if she finds out I was mean to her... >.> I don't care...

*EDIT*
Just a note... me and Gen have much more whiney-er 'make Chelle feel bad' IM's. That one isn't too bad just because I logged on her. My MOM was calling -.-;

First off Yen, TELL THAT b***h OFF!!! I can't stand when peope try to guilt you into doing things, my own mother does it all the time. Utena can tell you!
Next, if your friend won't commit to a friendship, than just don't worry about it, it's not meant to be. Some friendships don't last forever and there are sometimes where you can't forgive and forget, sometimes nothing will ever be the same between friends and it is best to grow up and get past it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:56 pm
User Image  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:18 pm
YennonCrow
Utena - omg, the girl in issue two is a alchy as well o.O; she actually got drunk and beat her girlfriend up once. ... Oh yeah, she's a lesbian, but I'm not ;P and I read that journal entry about your friend. Same one, right?
User ImageUser Image

Oh yes, same one.

BTW, she read my message but didn't reply.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games