Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 pm
well i guess well never fully discover them until a neko tells that to someone important.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm
Night flicked his hand and in it was a rock that was half covered in lava. He ran cold water over it until it was just a rock and than rolled it over to Tsubaki.
Tsubaki get the fruit out. After watching him try and try but not getting it out Night took it and ran his claw all the way around to revile what looked like lots of blue gems cluttered together. Night than rolled it back over to Tsubaki.  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Jesse smacked her forehead, realizing that was the reason the scientists had been quibbling over it. They couldn't get through the lava without accidentally cremating the fruit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 pm
i guess i would have to use my sword to open it, what are these gems? they aren't diamonds  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:15 pm
It's Aqua venom. They look like gems and when the volcano erupts some of them go flying and because of the pressure the become what you would call blue topaz.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:17 pm
this looks a lot different thanwhat you handed us.  

tsubakino

Taria180

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm
I only needed one of the many orbs to get you the liquid that you needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 pm
Jesse looked at the gems. "Oh, those are pretty." she breathed.  

Methodless Madness

tsubakino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:22 pm
*takes one out and hands it to jesse* take it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:23 pm
Yeah they are great. Neko's have bread them so they can grow in steam rooms so we can grow them really quickly now. They are fist a fruit and them a gem depends what you want we like the healing part more than the jewelry. They have proved to almost triple the length of you life. We don't do that unless we really need to because you need a lot of them to do that.  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:24 pm
She looked at Night. "Is it still, y'know, poisonous?" she asked, not wanting to be killed by a jewel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:26 pm
Night laughed.
Only if you are a fish.  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:27 pm
She took the blue topaz, examining it. "Well, damn, I'm five percent fish." she joked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:29 pm
Night began to laugh.
If you were than I would be trying to eat you.  

Taria180

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games