Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

light_yo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm
"guy u stay i help lily" said yuki and here have this give u a four holy magic sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:49 am
"thanks you guys.. i dont know how to thank you" as raph and sphere did there thing am focused on the dome... but her powers are draining her...

little by little she becomes more weak and her vision becoming blurry "guys..." she said but everyone seems to busy wtih there jobs.. "guys~" with her vision turning black Am droped on the floor and once again fainted...  

oOFuniPuniOo

light_yo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:28 pm
before i leave, am fained again. "AM omg she is low of her power" said yuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:21 am
As the dome fell, the orbs stopprf attacking.

"Okay that was seriously FTW..." Sphere said, shaking her spiky hair. She turned to see Am passed out and rush over to her.

"Dang... She's low on power... Thatdome must have drained her nearly dry." Sphere said as she cast a lever four healing spell along with a lever 3 stamina spell.

"That oughtta do it." Sphere said. She turned to the others.

"Anyone else injured?"  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 pm
"oh it is u again" said chaos kill last undead seal the orbs door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 pm
"oh great chaos thank for help me and seal the orb door"said lilly.  

lily of rose

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm
(Yuki gave the Holy light swords to Am, Sphere, and Raph, right..? If not, ignore the last part. xP)

Raphael slumped over a little, nearly exhausted. "I'm good, thanks for asking, Sphere.." he raised up, closing his eyes, and pressing his finger against various pressure points, to relieve some of the light stress on his body, so he could keep going without collapsing. He turned to the two, sighing.. "You need to take it easy too, Sphere.." he said as he approached her, placing his hands on her shoulder.

He closed his eyes again, charging Sphere with the remainder of his energy. He began to sweat a little.. "There.. I know it's not alot, but it's a fair amount." he said, wiping his forehead, holding an eye closed. As he did so, Yuki approached and handed the group a few swords of Holy light. "... Oh, thanks Yuki." He said, smiling as he held it up. "How did she smuggle swords into a high school building..?" He asked himself under his breath, turning toward Am. ".. In any case, we'll have to let Am rest. Anywhere safe we can take her, Sphere?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:49 am
"Thanks Raph.." Sphere said with a slight smile as she tiredly got up.
When Raph spoke; saying,
".. In any case, we'll have to let Am rest. Anywhere safe we can take her, Sphere?" Sphere nodded.

"Yeah.. There's a safe location on the East side of the building. The 3rd years upper art room. It's surrounded by a unique protective aura and only students can get in." Sphere said as she stood up.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 pm
"let u go to 3rd years upper art room,it is safe" said chaos. I went to right and pass by teaher.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:13 pm
((hello mina-san ^^ i just want to great you all a HAPPY CHRISTMAS i hope your enjoying this day of blis 3nodding enough of the melancholy and put it to oblivion this day is for fun and forgiving and well fun ^^ enjoy!!

and i hope you are all enjoying this guild thread/ forum))  

oOFuniPuniOo

light_yo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 pm
"i used magic again and try to help u"said yuki. then five undead come to us."guy u get am to a safe spot hurry and i will fight them keep off of u" said yuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 pm
Half-Breed Cafe~

Sphere nodded at Yuki.

"Thanks Yuki! Be safe." she said before using a spell to make Am, herself and Raph float a bit.

"I haven't used this in awhile. So sorry if it's a little shaky." Sphere said before saying a few spell,making a protective barrier over them before they were zooming into the hallways and up the flight of stairs in less than a hearbeat.

They reached the Art room, the doors were open and Sphere landed them onto the floor, though a tad shaky, everyone was relatively fine.

"Okay.. I love that transportation method. Gotta use it more." Sphere said, more to her self than anything.

((hey guys! You see the link that says Half-breed cafe? It's a Cafe RP I made but it need's people! Care to join?))  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

light_yo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 pm
two undead change at me but i move out away.then someone hit me in back in head."ugh"said yuki.undead rag me to back to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:56 pm
mia was paint a pictire and saw three weird people. "hello what u r doing here" said mia.  

Shadow of heart_child

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:12 pm
((Sure, Sphere! ^_^ I'll look it up after this post. ;1))
Raphael was whisked through the school, arriving at the art room.. "That was some teleport spell." he said, rubbing the back of his head, smiling. "You'll have to teach it to me sometime!" For some reason, since they arrived in the room, he'd been energized..

"Hello, what are you doing here?" A weird voice echoed from the corner. "Uh, hi.." Raph said, mustering a small bit of his power, just in case. "Hiding our friend from the crazy zombie things that've been attacking.." The more he said, the more insane he sounded to himself. "We'll be out of your hair once our friend recharges, sorry for the bother.." he said smiling, turning to help carry Am into the room. "I just hope that girl is okay.." he said, to himself, sensing dire circumstances surrounding his newfound ally..  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff