Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 pm
"...I'm not... I was just a little injured from the paper bomb earlier but I'm fine..." she said keeping a keen eye.
((brb in 30 min.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:31 pm
the lion scratched john's monkey in the face making him bleed...monkey ran in circles around the lion at the speed of light making the lion go crazy and dizzy  

word filter

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:37 pm
that monkey will not live in this fight. lion will win again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:46 pm
john is about to do his signature move at an incredible speed to that unknown girl
monkey stops running in circles and jumps on the lion's head to insert his hands into the lion's eyes

(by the way here's how john's monkey looks lol sorry for the size of the picture)
User Image  

word filter

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:52 pm
nani stop speak and around throw two letter bomb that barrier.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:04 pm
((awwwww monkey-san is so kawaii ,,>w<,, ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:10 pm
john took another look at the girl and sighed and kept looking at the fight
monkey pulled the eyeballs of the lion making the lion's eyes bleed....lion shaked violently making monkey fall into the lion's mouth...lion shaked his head with the monkey in his mouth but monkey pulled out 1 of the lion's teeth making him drop the monkey and lay on the floor with pain  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:20 pm
Yuu started coughing up blood and felt weaker by the minute.
"...Have to withdraw for now...." she stood up and left the battle scene.
She then, head to the hospital in the eatern part of the village, where it's not yet burned and quickly stopped in the hospital for a quick healing.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm
monkey glared at the lion on the floor then jumped to his chest and opened the lion's chest with violent speed and took the lion's heart out then he put the lion's heart into the lion's mouth and then monkey walked back to john with the lion's teeth in hand  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:31 pm
While she was being healed by a medic ninja, she was staring at the floor and her eyes were a little sad.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:41 pm
john and monkey walked away from the dead lion
"should we burn this place now?...hmmm"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 pm
After the healing, she was told to stay put for a while and give her body some rest.
She followed the medic's order and lay down on a bed and stared at the window.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm
monkey grabbed 1 of john's shurikens and threw it to a power generator making it explode cause of the steel shuriken and the electricity together
john: hehehe now this part of town has no electricity good job buddy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:01 pm
Suddenly, the lights went out and she got out of bed quickly and felt a sharp pain on her chest.
She clenched her fist and went up to the roof and put her mask on and waited for any sudden events.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

word filter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm
john: we'll burn this place later or tomorrow...i know its a perfect time to do it now cause its night but nah i want to focus on those spirit powers we felt like if some ghost were watching us....also my grandpa in my dreams hmm....
monkey noded  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games