Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:58 pm
"W-well, then. Would you like to sit with me and Ukraine? there is so much we don't know about you" Liech changed the topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:00 pm
"wha--?" she turned as her name was called. Apparently they hadn't noticed her in the corner with her magazine so she continued reading.  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:14 pm
"Ah, thank you, ma petit chaton!" he says with a smile, "But, I'd much rather stand, thank you. Actually, I was wondering...Would Madame Ukraine like to...dance with me?" he asks, smiling over to the Russian nation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:19 pm
"Wh-what?!" she blushed. A-A dance..? B-but why me? Of all people at least! "I -I" she stuttered.  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:24 pm
"Ah, where are my manners?" he chuckles.

Callier gives Ukraine the slyest of smiles. "Would you dance with me...bitte?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:25 pm
"This wouldn't be your way of avoiding my questioning, would it?" she said staring intently at 'Callier'.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:29 pm
"Ah, no, madamoiselle, I assure you it's not. You can ask me whatever you like, later! I have just wanted to dance with Madame Ukraine since I saw her." he says, nodding.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:50 pm
"Enjoy your time then" she said, picking up a small cream puff. She bit into it and it exploded on her face. "Ah...this, and the panties thing" Liech thought, reaching for a napkin.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:56 pm
"Ah, let me get that, madamoiselle." he says, whipping out a (very expensive looking) silk handkerchief, wiping at her face lightly, a caring smile on his face.

"It seems Madame Ukraine does not want to dance with me tonight, so I will instead keep you company~!"

(( D: She even logged out of Yahoo, so, yeah. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:05 pm
"That would be nice" she said blushing a little. "So, would you tell me where you are from?" she inquired.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 pm
He gently takes a seat next to her on the couch. "Ah, where I am from? I am from Toulouse, France~" he says, smiling. "Though, I was born in Paris." he adds with a nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 pm
Liech took another creampuff. "Hmm...so you must know Francis quite well"  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:26 pm
"Oh, of course. Why wouldn't I, madamoiselle?" he says, sincerely. He was smiling warmly...maybe warmer towards her than the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:31 pm
She blushed when she saw his eyes and shyly turned towards her plate. "So are you close friends? what do you like to do for fun?"  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:37 pm
"Non, I unfortunately don't talk to Francis as much lately. But...I like to paint, and sometimes sing, when I get the chance. What about you, madamoiselle? You sound like you would have a beautiful singing voice." he says, sneakily scooting closer towards her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff