Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm
{lol no worries}
"No," said Ladeaux, firmly. "They know who and where we are."

"Yeah, that's right!" sneered the leader. "We can find you!"

Ladeaux snapped her fingers at him, and one leather belt unraveled itself from his leg and slapped him hard, before looping back again. "Shush."

She made a beckoning motion again, and a cord popped up and wrapped itself (comfortable, but snugly) around Luna's ankle. "You don't need to leave. You're staying, because there is nowhere decent for you to go."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:31 pm
Luna lowered her gaze at her ankle and then back at Ladeaux

worriedly. I know its decent here...Luna thought bitterly

to herself. Thats why I should leave so it could remain that

way.
"Then what will happen to them...?" Do we let them

go?" Luna asked quietly, slightly unclenching her fists. "Know matter what we did, he'll send more."

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 pm

"I get rid of them," said Ladeaux firmly. She scrutinized one of the men sharply. "I believe some of them are wanted for various crimes."

The man twitched. "Yup, thought so," she said.

Looking at Luna, she said imploringly," Please stay...it gets...lonely sometimes..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Luna's eyes widened noticably. She wants me...To stay? Even after all this? Luna looked at the men one more time before turning back and walk to her. "I...I-" Luna's sentence didnt finish as she hugged her. Tears were forming in her eyes as she clenched her eyes shut. "Im sorry." Luna apologized, letting her go and wipping them away.

[EPIC change of heart] Dx  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 pm

{lol...}
Ladeaux hugged Luna back tightly. "You've got nothing to be sorry about."

Staring at the men, she began to plan their arrests in her mind.

Finally letting go of Luna, she said, "Stay here and watch them. Let me go get Hanxi."

She opened one door, stepped through and shut it again. Going to where Hanxi was, she unlocked the door. Explaining the situation to him, the two of them went back into where Luna and the men were.

"Ohhh yeah," said Hanxi. "Definitely on the wanted lists. That's Dominic Mured, Kiril Grandy..."

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm
[[Awesome names btw. xD]]

Luna's arms were crossed sitting in a chair acrossed from the men, frowning at them. It didnt surprise her of who they were. They've been wanted for a long time, of crimes that were never solved. Luna then looked over at Hanxi, a brow arched. "Whats the leaders name?" Luna asked in confusion, looking back to the man again. "He just looks so familiar." She muttered under her breath.

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:39 pm
{lol, thanks...}

Hanxi squinted at the leader a little. The man made a rude face at him, and he frowned. "He DOES look very familiar....Ah!" he exclaimed, finding the name to match the face. "James Cyrilis. Wanted for five counts of murder."

The man spat at him, but the loogie landed on the floor, not even close to Hanxi's feet. Ladeaux quietly resisted the urge to make him clean it off the floor, crossing her arms in irritation. "Shall I call the police?"

"Mm..." said Hanxi pensively. "Luna, is it alright if we call the police here?" he asked gently.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:54 pm
Luna didnt answer right away, but then nodded slowly. "Yes." Luna agreed silently, looking the man over and then sighed. Oh HIM....She thought unhappily. He was the man who trained me to fight...He, She didnt finish but winced noticably. "I just want him gone." She said to Hanxi, turning her headaway. I just want that b*****d to rot in jail.

[[Instead of doing this all about me, maybe something should happen to you? I dont want you to be left out! D:>]]

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm
{er....I'm not sure how}

Hanxi nodded. Ladeaux opened the doors to let him out, then slid down the wall. It was so tiring to have to hold on to so many people, and she was nearing her limit.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:55 am
Luna turned to Hanxi and Ladeaux...She looked so exhausted.
Luna bit her lip and frowned with concern. "Ladeaux, if you

wanted, I could tie them with ropes and watch them as you guys rest." Luna offered her.

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Ladeaux nodded in thanks, closing her eyes for a rest. She fell limp, closing her eyes.

The ropes slackened around the men's ankles. "Run!" shouted the leader.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:37 pm
[[I dunno if you fainted or not...Sorry! Dx]]

Luna's eyes widened in shock. "Ladeaux!" She yelled about to run to her, but looks to see the men going for the door. "s**t..." Luna muttered, cursing under her breath. Luna Bolted towards them and quickly summoned a shadow in front of the door. It took too much out of that she gasped for air for a moment. The men skidded to a hault and spun around to face her. "You arent leaving-" Luna grabbed her chest and grunted in pain. Dammit...I shouldnt have summoned a shadow from thin air...What was I thinking..?! Luna tried to stand upright but staggered. "Hanxi!" Luna yelled desprately, but her voice faultered into a whisper. Her energy seemed to be running out, and She knew the Henchmen were going to catch on...She just couldnt think straight; her head thrummed, and her sight was going fuzzy. I cant black out now...Not when they are here. They will take me back...  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Hanxi thought he heard something and decided to go back. He was hit in the face by a man's fist. Seeing red, he slugged the man in the face, livid. He whipped his head around, trying to see what was going on. "Luna!" he shouted.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:44 am
Luna swung around, but turned to fast, making a volt of pain go through her head. "Hanxi! Get Ladeaux!" She shouted at him, putting one hand to her face. It was hard for her to keep the door blocked, but if they escaped, they'd go back to him and tell them what happened...She wasnt about to let them do that. "Do it, no-" A fist making inpact with her stomach dispersed her sentence. She looked up at James Cyrilis that looked down smugly. "That was for earlier." He told her, smirking. Luna gritted her teeth, she held her shoulder, and spat at his feet. "You arent taking me anywehere!" She did a quick sweep kick, knocking him off his feet, and he toppled over. "She tried turning her head, but winced. She couldnt move now, she was too weak. No, not now... But then She sighed thankfully, seeing the door was still blocked. "Get her to safety...!"  

Cpl Justicar Alpha

Dangerous Lover

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:47 am

Hanxi dove into the fray, pushing and kicking in a most undignified manner. He grabbed Ladeaux, who was bleary-eyed and still half-asleep, trying to drag her out. He finally got her out, found and empty room, and went in to hide.

{do you mind playing the villains for a bit? We seriously need some more people XD}  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff