Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:27 pm
Wow, they all look so dazed and confuzed in here... wait, they are not jewish... *answers radio* "Uh huh, oh.. we were supposed to go to 1192 not 1129?" "Damn, did you get dislexic on me again and write it wrong" "Yes sir, I uinderstand, sir, we'll be on our way" *leaves with tail between legs*

Person below me has a fetish for fur  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:29 pm
rolls around the floor, happy as a kite, rolling around in fur, ~damn people watching, more fun~ rolls around happy like

the person below in is being killed by tattoo ink  

Blood Raven777

Kurtsmom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 pm
I didn't even know I had a tattoo.

The person below me can yodel while balancing on a beach ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:43 pm
It's a killer trick to know for those last minute talent shows, had to adapt it from the seal show at sea world though.

The person below me is highly radio active and is now being pursued by the CDC for experimentation.  

Angelicphrase

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:59 pm
well profeser exsaviar can save me i heard he works witht the gifted like me now to find him mmm. aaaaaaa the cdc better hide so i can find exsaviar.

she/he is a alien from the planet goy-gone when a call from headqarters comes in at the wrong moment  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:04 pm
Dang, how do they always know when I'm going to get a foot massage! Sheesh, you'd think they were doing that on purpose... ah well!

The person below me wants to have a pet monkey named Spanky  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:07 pm
Actually I already have a pet monkey called Spanky, He likes to hang around with some nuts near the chocolate factory. xp

The person below Has better things to do than come up with perverse innuendos blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 pm
Oh yes, I'm much to busy to let my mind slide in to the gutter... *Self note: Do not slip off the curb ~ monkeys... heehee... * redface

Below me wears purple boxers with red hearts on them...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 pm
how did you know that you been peeking in my drawers? redface

a llama a goat an alien crash your birthday  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:51 am
I've had a rough day, I got spit in the eye by a llama, a goat ate my birthday cake, & i feel strange after leaving that funny ship.....

The person below me is contemplating the infrastructure of the social ladder

rofl rofl U crack me up Azred rofl rofl  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:51 am
Hmmm, Yes and Ive arrived at the conclusion that to make it to the top you must grease the rungs bellow you! Stops the little blighters pulling you back down again dont you know!?!

The person bellow me is drawing up plans to kidnap Azreds pet monkey and use it in a diabolical scheme to breed super warrior primates and take over the world! (if only they knew)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 pm
Hey how'd you find out? Well don't tell Azred I need to be sneaky about it. See I started running out of flying monkeys so I needed to whip up some more and his was just sitting there so.. twisted

The person below me was forced to use Ice cream as a suppository due to a confusing medical incident. Hope it wasn't walnut maple  

Angelicphrase

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:14 pm
(Umm, not that I'm upset that you took an interest in my monkey, infact I'm quite flattered heart , but you might wanna read my last post Angelic, lol blaugh )

And my was that an odd and yet kinky treatment, What do you call an icecream headache that doesn't happen to your head?

The person below me is dumbstruck by all the mayhem and mischief and naughty innuendos going on in these rooms, LMAO!
(So sorry that I go missing for days on end, retail is like that apparently)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Oops! I got this post so.... i can't be dumbstruck when I'm the cause of some said mischief and naughty innuendos rofl rofl

The person below me believes that he is the reincarnation of nostradamus  

wiccan j

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:53 pm
What!! Are you implying that im not!?! Why this very morning I had a preminition! !" When the eagle soars with the wambat in tow, the gazzel shall turn on the giraffe and all will see the triumph of new iceland"! You mark my words!! Youl see the truth soon enough!

The person bellow me has won multiple gold medals for clog dancing  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games