Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:19 pm
"Oh......." Her eyes slowly shifted to the sand beneath their feet. "............" Dahlia sighed, rubbing her eyes again. "There is always a reason for everything......." She shivered again, the feeling of hot iron stroking her spine running through her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Sonia sighed and let herself drop from the roof. She landed silently and changed into a wolf, the movements linked together in a graceful way. Then she walked down to the beach, joined at random intervals by the strays who considered her family. They walked along the beach, the strays snuffling at the strange smells, while Sonia just enjoyed their company. She looked up and notice Dahila and Arcaos near the edge of the water.  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 pm
"THERE IS NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON FOR THOSE CHILDREN TO HAVE DIED!" Snapped angrly at her. "I'm sorry... I... their death dosen't come well to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:02 pm
Dahlia nearly fell off the bench and into the water when he snapped at her. Her heart picked up at maximum speed, she clutched her chest when it did. That definitely pulled herself out of her painstaking memories and Dahlia wanted to thank him for it. "I'm not gonna lie to you. I've never had to deal with killing people under the age of 21. But I will say, I'm sorry, and sometimes the past was just a bleary gray storm cloud, but the future might be a beautiful rainbow." Her eyes had filled with kindness and a small hint of hope as she met his. If I can't save myself, maybe I can help Arcaos...  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:11 pm
after Christopher was done blasting sand into glass, he sighed and sat down looking at everyone  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:12 pm
Sonia tilted her head in what is commonly know as "The begging position" and looked curiously at Dahila and Arcaos. One of the dogs whined at her, trying to persuade her to go. Sonia sighed and turned around, looked back one more time before walking back up the beach towards the city streets.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 pm
Christopher sighed and left trying to remember his mother he walked deeper into the city each step taking him to a place he had never been  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 pm
The dogs near the front of the group yelped in surpris and growled warnings at some guy. Sonia growled at them to stop and they did. She walked to the front of the group and saw Chris not far away. She sighed and made the others turn around, not wanting to get into an argument twice in a span of 12 hours.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:35 pm
"this is the last night you'll spend alone" Christopher said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 pm
"It'd be better if my mind were erased or I was dead.. but sadly I must live my life as I am..." He said before starnding up. He looked out to sea as if something were calling him. "Pain... horror, I'll be back." He transformed into a shadow and shot throught the ocean. He stopped by a sinking boat. A man was caught inside. "This is trouble he said pulling out his sword, he rand inside the small fishing boat. there was a man there, his leg was trapped under a fridge. Arcaos cut the man's legg of and healed it with his shadow healing, although he didn't regrow his leg, the man thanked him. Arcaos the used his sword to shoot a Darkfire flare for help.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

drac54

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:57 pm
Sonia froze and looked over her shoulder at Chris. "What...? What are you talking about..." Sonia's voice came out in a shocked whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm
Dahlia watched as the flare streaked the sky. She shot a grappling hook at a tree, and stripped down to her black bikini, securing the gun part around her. She swam to the man and grabbed him, reeling them both back to shore. "It's okay sir, I got you." Once she placed him back on shore, he repeated his thank yous to her. Dahlia waited in the water until he finally left. Once he did, she slowly pulled herself onto the shore, the pink scar running down her spine visible. Sighing, Dahlia ran a hand through her wet hair.  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:21 pm
"What's the scar from?" Arcaos said as soon as he stood up. It looks familiar... nah, probly someone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:30 pm
Dahlia turned to see him staring at her scar. Her face began to glow red, her eyes widening. She reached for her towel and quickly wrapped it around herself, covering up her body. "What? Oh the scar....." Her eyes sunk from his gaze to the ground. She sat on the bench and sighed heavily. "That, my dear friend, is the reason I am here."  

The Galactic Panda

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:32 pm
"Yes, but, how'd you get it? Fire, bomb, falling roof?" He asked throughing quiestions at her. "Sorry... it's just... the scar reminds me of somthing..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games