Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:07 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

If the test is negative we are stopping until I go on birth control. And even then we are using a condom every time.
I hope im not too, but only because of finance reasons. I hate abortion...

That's good.
You have to be responsible and use a condom every time. With or with out birth control. But if you were using a condom and it broke, well, the fault is on the condom company.

Not really.

There are some other factors that interfere in the failure of a condom:

_Misplacement-if a condom is not correctly in place, it can slip or leak some milk
_Storage-if a condom is not stored properly (in a humid place, or a place that's too hot), it weakens the latex.
_Wrong size-condoms have to fit perfectly. Too loose or too tight? it will fall out of place.
_Expired condoms-the main reason why condoms break.

If condoms are used properly (ALL THE TIME DURING SEX), they can be up to 100% percent effective.

I think if you're having rough sex it's prone to break too, right?

NO.

You're wet (even if is just a little wet) down there, right? No matter how rough the sex is. Plus, all condoms are put to very tough testing before packing.

If it breaks, is because is either expired or damaged (either by prolonged heat exposure, or when you opened it, your nails or teeth torn the condom without knowing it but this situation is pretty rare).

If it's a**l, it will break if; non water or silicone based lubricant is used (like an oil based lubricant) or there's isn't enough lubrication.

Other than that, is pretty weird that a condom fails. Those Pro Life liars have told tons of lies regarding condoms. 31% of failure? That's a lie!

You're right. That makes sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:19 pm
okay well, i started my period...I think.
It looks like blood, but its brown. Why is it brown?  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 pm
Scubas_girl

Uh oh. I hear if it's brown then it's probably implantation bleeding. Go get a pregnancy test if you haven't already. This is serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:03 pm
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

Uh oh. I hear if it's brown then it's probably implantation bleeding. Go get a pregnancy test if you haven't already. This is serious.

what the heck is implantation bleeding?!?!
Omg, I feel like crying....
How long does it last for?  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:10 pm
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

Implantation bleeding is bleeding caused by the fertilized egg attaching itself to the uterine walls. It's basically just another early pregnancy symptom.
It could last as long as a normal period, I hear. The longest it lasts is maybe seven to ten days.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:14 pm
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

Implantation bleeding is bleeding caused by the fertilized egg attaching itself to the uterine walls. It's basically just another early pregnancy symptom.
It could last as long as a normal period, I hear. The longest it lasts is maybe seven to ten days.

0.o oh my.
What other signs can come this early in a pregnancy?  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:35 pm
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

0.o oh my.

The missed period is the most common one. I think fatigue and tiredness. Headaches, Backaches. You may get swollen or tender breasts one or two weeks after conception. Nausea and morning sickness may show up between two to eight weeks after conception. Darkening of the areolas and food cravings are also early symptoms. I think these are the earliest symptoms that you could get.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:46 pm
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

0.o oh my.

The missed period is the most common one. I think fatigue and tiredness. Headaches, Backaches. You may get swollen or tender breasts one or two weeks after conception. Nausea and morning sickness may show up between two to eight weeks after conception. Darkening of the areolas and food cravings are also early symptoms. I think these are the earliest symptoms that you could get.

well...i've got some of those, but those happen to me when i start my period...so i cant tell D:  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:53 pm
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

0.o oh my.

well...i've got some of those, but those happen to me when i start my period...so i cant tell D:

Yeah, some of those symptoms are the same symptoms that you get when you're on your period. So it's hard to tell.
Honestly, though, don't freak out just yet. One time I had a period that looked like the description of implantation bleeding. I took a test a week later and it came up negative. It might just be some irregularity. Wait maybe a week after you've finished your period and then take a test. Then see what the results are.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:11 pm
well, my boyfriend already bought a test, because this happened a little over 2 weeks ago.
Will it come out positive if I take it and im on my period? the stress is killing me, im losing sleep, my hair has started thing, and im crying all the time and i feel like im gonna explode....this sux D:

But, this has happened to me before when I had a UTI, so were hoping its like that.  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm
Scubas_girl
well, my boyfriend already bought a test, because this happened a little over 2 weeks ago.
Will it come out positive if I take it and im on my period? the stress is killing me, im losing sleep, my hair has started thing, and im crying all the time and i feel like im gonna explode....this sux D:

But, this has happened to me before when I had a UTI, so were hoping its like that.

I wouldn't recommend taking the test while on your period. It could give you a false result. For best results take the test ten days after your expected period. So on the calander count ten days from the day you started your period. Usually I wait the maximum of fourteen days just to be safe. 'Cause, you know, I want safe results.

Also, another tip for better results. Take the test after you wake up in the morning. If you use your first pee of the day it supposedly will give you safer results. And don't drink anything before you pee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm
thanks for the tip^-^

and i have to wait that long? Gosh, im gonna die of stress lol

thank you so much for your help, your a life saver!  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:42 pm
Scubas_girl
thanks for the tip^-^

and i have to wait that long? Gosh, im gonna die of stress lol

thank you so much for your help, your a life saver!

You're very welcome. Anything to help out. ^_^

In the mean time, try to keep yourself occupied. Put your mind on other things. That way you don't get so stressed. I've been through a pregnancy scare too so I know how you must be feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 am
Thank you so so so so so much!!

but, to get off this topic because im calm for once, lol

How common is TSS, im using tampons for the first time and im scared that I might get it.  

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bipolar Masquerade

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm
tss isnt very common. my general rule is if i start feeling uncomforttable after a few hours take it out.  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games