Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz had noticed another student from one of his classes behind him as he turned his head to look across the street. Diz had also noticed the boy had decided to stay away from him, Diz looked back at the houses. "That seems to be the one.." He mumbled to himself as he walked up to the door of the house.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:04 pm
[sorry it took so long. I kinda sorta maybe fergot about the rp <_<]

Mr. Boshka was at his desk when Valeria walked in followed by Rhys and Rhea a few minutes later. "Ahh I see you came like I asked." He said and stood up from his chair. "Now I know your all wondering why I told you to come but I cannot tell you until Alice and James have arived yet. This involves them as well." He said.

Before Diz could open the dor or touch it, it was pulled open and Ms. Heen was standing there. "I se you found my house." SHe said and gave a small smile. "PLease com ein. You too Zarad" [I think I spelled his name wrong.] She said and held the door open for them.

OhMGToast

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Alice & James]

Alice rubbed her eyes from under her sunglasses as James opened the door to Mr. Boshka's room. "You know James, knocking is more polite than barging in..." She smiled slightly as he gave her an apologetic look. "Okay Mr. Boshka, I believe you wanted to speak to us...?" Her eyes glanced around the room to see others from her class, Valeria, Rhys, and Rhea. James followed behind Alice, his eyes on the ground. He too though glanced up at the other students and recognized the two from before. The hairs on his neck stood up slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhys shrugged when Mr. Boshka told them that they'd need to wait for Alice and James, though he did wonder at how he already knew about James. His wonder was quickly dissipated when, speak of the devil, James barged in with Alice on his heels.
Rhea had taken to sitting on one of the tabletops as they waited, her mind going over a thousand possible things that Mr. Boshka could want to speak to them about, each one more ludicrous than the last. She looked at the doorway when James barged in, closely tailed and nagged by Alice. A smirk twitched the corner of Rhea's mouth at seeing this, it was so much like her situation with Rhys two years ago.  

ninjaingaround

Kakra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm
Zared shivered a little, before nodding, and walking in, thinking of all sorts of different escape plans should anything happened. As bad as his life may be, he did not wish to die. He also kept an eye on Ditz. He seemed pretty cool, but also someone who'd stab you if you looked at him funny.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:55 am
Diz

User Image

Diz moved to one side to allow Zared to go on ahead of him. He looked back down the street for a few moments then followed Zared into Ms. Heen's house. "So, why are we here?" He asked as he entered through the door. "I presume you didn't ask us here to help you clean up." He continued as he looked round noticing the place was spotless.

Nutrino Starwind

OhMGToast

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:38 pm
"Ah. Alice and James." Mr. Bhoska said as he looked over at them. He watched for a moment as Rhys seemed to teanse up and James too. 'Same as last ime..' He thought and knew what would come next with these two from the original elementalists. "Now that everyone is here I suppose your all wondering why I brought you here." He began. "Im assuming Ms. Heen has already told you about the Black PLague?" He asked and said Ms. Heens name coldly.

Ms. Heen chuckled softly and closed the door. "No I did not call you here to clean." SHe said and walked into her living room where Azumi was already there and waitting.

"About time you two got here." She said and didnt even bother to look up at the two. "I'v been waiting forever."
"Now Azumi be nice." Ms. Heen said as she took a seat in an arm chair. "Please sit." She motioned for Zaread and Diz to sit on the couch Azumi was sitting on.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 pm
Why hello there panic, nice to meet you. Zared sat down, ready to start running out the door. This seemed bad. Really REALLY bad. He felt trapped, and was willing to do anything to get out NOW. As soon as things got too much to handle, he was running out the door. No, if she had a gun or something like that. she could just shoot him dead. So, what to do...?  

Kakra

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

Rhea raised an eyebrow when Mr. Boshka asked about whether or not Miss Heen had started lecturing on the Black Plague. She couldn't make the connection to that history lesson and their current, albeit unexpected, gathering.
"She has." Rhea said. " But I don't really see how that corresponds to our gathering here."
Rhys smirked when Mr. Boshka spoke of Miss Heen with very much the same tone he would have used. He was beginning to like this guy, even if he was of the authoritative sort and had odd reasons for gathering students into his classroom after hours. The suspense was making him a little edgy, a thing that Rhea noticed immediately.
She made a small gesture with her head, the action signaling to her twin that he should sit next to her.
"By the itching of my thumbs..." Rhys mumbled as he sat next to his twin.
The both held the same pensive look, one that held a curiosity brought about by too much circular thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Alice & James]

Alice smiled at Mr. Boshka. "Sorry we're a little late, we uh, had some unfinished business to attend to." She took a seat next to Rhea, James sat on the desk behind her. "Yeah, she did mention that we were starting that unit..." James' head perked up a bit when he heard the icy tone Mr. Boshka used when he spoke about Ms. Heen. He was usually good at that, no pun intended*.

[[for those who missed the pun-

he used a cold tone. james could detect it since it was cold and his element is ice? hahahaha -BRICK'D- x_______x ]]

The Galactic Panda

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:21 am
Diz

User Image

"I prefere to stand." Diz replied leaning against the wall and crossing his arms. "Nice to see you too Azumi." He continued, this time in a sarcastic voice. Diz looked at Zared and gave him a slight friendly nod, then turned his attention back to Ms. Heen. "You avoided my question. So, why are we here?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:36 pm
"Very good question Rhea." Mr. Bhoska said and looked at them all very seriously. "As im sure youv already learnd that the Black Plague killed countless lives and know one really knows how it came to be." He began. "Now what I am about to tell you you may or may not beleive me, but one way or another it is true and you all have to accept it. Do you all understand me?" He questiond.

"Likewise pretty boy." Azumi said and looked up at Ms. Heen. "So why exactly are we here anyways? I dont recall doing anything bad...ATleast not yet." SHe added and smirked to herself.

"A good question. Both of you." Ms. Heen began and she suddenly became very serious all of a sudden. "You all know about the Black Plague by now and know that no one knows how it started. Well im about to tell you how it was. However. You must not speak a word about it and keep it amongst yourselves. " SHe looked at them all with a threataning look. "Do you all understand?"  

OhMGToast

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

The Ironwood Twins both tensed slightly at the seriousness in Mr. Boshka's tone, Rhys because of how he'd just waxed authoritative and Rhea because of the uncertainty that came with preparing for whatever statement was coming next. Rhys scooted closer to Rhea until the pair very nearly looked like a set of twins who were conjoined at the shoulder. Both nodded when their understanding was asked for.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:53 pm
Diz

User Image

"Whatever." Diz grumbled in reply to Ms. Heen's question. He looked around the room examining the various ornaments and furniture. Diz looked back at Ms. Heen with a small sign of anticipation on his face. "So, what was the deal with the black plague?" He questioned getting slightly frustrated with waiting.

Nutrino Starwind

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Alice & James]

Alice's eyebrow raised a bit. "Wasn't it started by the vermin...?" She shook her head and looked at the ground. James tensed every so slightly at the seriousness behind his words.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff