Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ende's March Customs - SECOND CC SLOT - Starts P23!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:36 am
Thankies! Grats everyone heart There's always more awesomeness with the two other upcoming customs! *winks* wink

Yay!...its like an early bday pressie whee  
YOU MAY NOW PREPARE AND POST ENTRIES FOR THE SUPER RARE SLOT!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PICK UP -ALL- PEICES FOR THIS FROM THE FRONT PAGE AS THEIR IS A PROMPT AS WELL AS AN ENTRY 'QUIP'

BY APPLYING FOR THIS SLOT YOU ARE AGREEING TO CONTINUE TO RP YOUR PET IN THE MANNER THAT YOU PRESENT IT HERE.

endejester

Feral Cat

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

congrats winners.  
Oh Ivory, that hurts. *laugh*

Congrats everyone!  

Dixie

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:41 am
Congratz everyone! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 am
Ende~

O: For my prompt, the Soquili I'm trying for is blind, so she'll have a guardian Soq with her almost always, especially in the instance that the prompt covers. Would it be all right if I just made a Soq up for the purpose of this prompt? They'd basically exist long enough for me to write this and then go back to my quest reserve - and she would have no notion of this Soquili in canon-Soq RP, as they don't really exist.

derivative

Anxious Prophet

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 am
Yes, given that she is blind she may have one additional "NPC" with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 am
Thank yooou!~ ♥ [dives back into writing]

derivative

Anxious Prophet

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 am
The sound of Heaven pulling down? - I'm after an Angini please!

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Celandine
Owner: Derivative
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sprightly
Breed: Spirited
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Acceptance
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Mostly, since I can't seem to decide on one look for Celandine, I'd like to hand over the majority of her appearance to the colorist. I just have a few things I'd like to see, but other than that, total freedom~

Wings: The smaller, more pert wings - that have the top set arching up and the bottom set fanning out. Also, the tiny wings behind the ears and the tiny wings by the hooves.

Feathering: Long feathering over the hooves! ♥

Clothes: No full body clothing please! Accessories, jewelery, something like a sash would be lovely, but please no pants/skirt/shirts - that kind of thing.

Reference image(s): Just a couple of pictures to inspire you - feel free to draw from them or not. xD Also, some lyrics, as I mentioned I might be sending in PM~

A flower.

Girl in a field.

Closer by Joshua Radin (just the lyrics, no song xD)

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: Colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Custom mane & tail, possible jewelry/sash/accessories.

Quote:
You find one of your greatest enemies (a skin-walker) about to kill a pair of foals and an indian child - How do you deal with this situation?

- you may Godmode the foals and child and the Skinwalker to play out the situation - please follow the shop RP rules for breed powers

The shrill scream of a child broke the silence in the woods, carrying high over the wind and tainting the early morning with it's frantic peals. From her quiet vantage point by the side of the lake, Celandine's head shot up, worry clutching her heart and driving her to her hooves. Though she'd never heard the sound before, it was unmistakable; pain and suffering, fear laced through the ever-increasing pitch as it flew to her ears. From her right, she heard Azazel stir, felt the light brush of a wing against her side as he came to stand next to her.

She turned her head toward him, guided by scent and sound alone, and pinned her ears back. Though well aware that suffering occurred everywhere, she still didn't like to hear it; and unless it was due to the true course of nature, it wasn't necessary. "Azazel, we... Let's go."

He snorted, the sound displaying his obvious opinion of such a notion. Still, he felt the need to add, "You'll only upset yourself."

"Maybe... Maybe there's something we can do to help." For all they knew, the child had only injured itself a little and was simply frightened. Or... perhaps, if it was badly hurt, they could do something to ease the pain before death.

The grass shuffled beside her, and she knew he had begun to walk, leading her to the source of the noise. Though grateful, she could feel his disapproval radiating back to her, and she tried to ignore it. Another shriek burst out of the silence suddenly, driving her to walk faster, nosing her companion from behind to force him to do so as well.

She smelled the blood before even he did, and it made her heart sink. It was strong and thick, bearing down on her senses and making her a little sick to her stomach. From beside her, she felt Azazel tense, and she licked her lips, trying not to automatically assume the worse. A whimpering reached her, sounding tired and defeated, and she ducked her head, trying to inch forward past her guardian.

He extended a wing, holding her in place. "Celandine. It is a skinwalker."

Everything about her went cold. Though considered a natural enemy of every race of Soquili, the skinwalker was a slave to its instincts, a feral beast. She had been taught of them, as well as how to defend herself from their clutches if necessary; she had never thought that, so soon after descending from heaven, she would find herself faced with one. More, one clearly hunting, with the overriding smell of blood on the air.

Whispering, she asked, "And... the child?"

"Three. Two foals, and a two-legger."

Her heart constricted painfully. "Do you think..."

An omnivore himself, Azazel was a good judge of what was prudent hunting and what was excessive. He was quiet a moment, his soft breathing the only indication that he was still there, before he decided, "It will sate him, but only just."

The wet sound of ribs cracking came to them, followed by hurried chewing, teeth scraping against bone. Her stomach pitched, but she remained rooted to the spot, doing her best to level her breathing. It sickened her, and her heart ached for the loss of three small lives, but no matter her feelings, she could not interfere. As an Angeni, she had to suppress her own feelings in favor of her duty.

A skinwalker. He was hungry, and children were small, gullible. Easy prey. No long master of his own mind or emotions, if he ever had been, it would only be natural for the skinwalker to pursue those who were least likely to fight back. If he toyed with them before death, that was the result of his insanity, and could not be held against him. He was simply acting according to the laws of his heart and breed, and she could not find fault in that.

Spirits above, no matter how desperately she wanted to, she could not. Tears tracked down her face, already mourning for the Soquili foals and the human child alike, but she did not step forward.

"You will not intervene?" It wasn't really a question, though it was phrased as such.

Drawing a shallow breath, she responded, "No, I... He's only doing what is right and just for himself. There is nothing..." She choked on the next words, finally taking a step back, shaking her head. "There is nothing wrong with feeding oneself. We've no need to remain here, Azazel."

They were still out of the skinwalker's earshot, but nevertheless, she kept her voice hushed, forced the display of grief to remain as tears alone. As much as it hurt her to think of, death was as natural a part of the cycle as life was, and she could not blame the skinwalker for preying on the children.

She was, after all, the Angeni of Acceptance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Name of horse: Eleora
Owner: Nevayeh
Temper: Thoughtful
Breed: Spirited (?)
Theme: Femininity
Description: Kindasorta stargazer lily themed, but a bit more pale than an actual lily. The actual edits/markings and such are up to you. I do love edits, not gonna lie. But I'm mostly partial to custom manes/tails. Accessories like jewelry and such are love, too. :3 Stargazer lily is just a suggestion, I'm down with anything pastel/feminine.
Reference image(s): Lily moar lily
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: Please. <3 Perhaps some horse-tailored cloth accessories? I dunno, totally up to you. Definitely soft, pretty mane/tail, though.

Quote:
You find one of your greatest enemies (a skin-walker) about to kill a pair of foals and an indian child - How do you deal with this situation?

- you may Godmode the foals and child and the Skinwalker to play out the situation - please follow the shop RP rules for breed powers

Eleora stayed completely still, completely silent, her gaze fixed on the scene before her. Two foals and a human child, completely helpless, innocent creatures, cornered by a Skinwalker. The mare closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath, thinking quickly. She could not bear to see such pointless, merciless death, but the angeni also knew that she was not physically strong enough to confront a Skinwalker. Only a fool would overestimate herself so greatly, and Eleora was no fool.

The pain of the situation was almost more than she could bear. The sound of whimpering drove her to open one eye, peeking at the scene. The Skinwalker snarled savagely, circling in on his prey, clearly enjoying the power he, the hunter, had over his prey. A bubbling anger rose in Eleora's chest and she bristled as she looked at the pristine young faces, contorted with fear. The angeni was physically average, but her faith was strong, and so she did the only thing she knew to do: closed her eyes and prayed to the holy spirits.

But it was not the spirits that sent a holy force, a loving but impenetrable magic, to protect the foals and child. It was the angeni herself, and the strength of a mother's love.

The Skinwalker would not eat that night.

Quickbeamed

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Name of horse: Dyrim
Owner: Kyribird
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Temperamental
Breed: Bright Shiner
Theme: Silence
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The iris of Dyrim's eye is completely black, melting in with the pupil - though the sclera is white. His hair is a very pale white-blue, gold and navy blue (Reference picture obviously provided XP) and done in a combination of a braid and loose. The little floaty balls around him I would prefer to actually be floating rather than accessories (They're supposed to be, as far as I can see - not accessories...that or floating accessories O_o) and the white dots are supposed to be stars, as well, from what I can tell looking at the plushie's parents. I'd like to request a wingless version of him (Not to be used on the cert or in RP, just to see the markings on the back) - I'd also like the bottom wings to not be transparent.
Reference image(s):
http://www.rpwith.us/Soquili/Plushie.png
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff90/densaugeo/custompose/miscustom.png
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: You choose
Tag frame color: You choose
Tag feather color: You choose
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All included in description & reference.

Quote:

"Come on," Spat the Skinwalker as the two foals moved backwards toward the perceived safety of their human, eyes wide with fear - which the creature seemed to thrive upon. "Scream." The command was snarled, but still there was silence other than the soft simpering of the babes. Even the indian child seemed to be rendered mute, lips instead moving in silent prayer to the gods. This was quickly losing its appeal, and the only thing that kept the Skinwalker from turning and finding newer, more interesting prey was the fear that he was bathing in. Taking it into himself like a hungry creature who had not eaten in weeks. While most would find it stifling, Josief thrived on it. It made his blood heat, his heart pound and pump faster, and a drug-like euphoria come over him. It fed him better than any true morsel he could get from the mortals.

"There is something strong within silence," came a soft, steady voice from behind him. The scent of fear eased, replaced by a tentative relief. Josief stiffened. He knew that voice. He'd tangled with that voice before.

"Silence is weak," he growled, turning to face the Angeni, "There is no fight within these creatures. No reason for them to be given a chance to breathe our air and muck it up with their incompetence."

"That," Dyrim spoke, "Is where you and I differ." The Angeni spread his wings, folding them back behind him, though made no move to strike against his enemy. At this point, he knew the Skinwalker would be expecting a physical strike. In the times they had tangled before, Dyrim had not hesitated in making the first move. Like in a game of chess, he'd studied the patterns of this creature, storing the data for later use. These two had been playing this game for a long time, and Dyrim was not a fool. He was analytical, observant and meticulous in every thing he did. It was amazing how silence granted such a keen sense of what was going on in the surrounding world. He'd heard Josief from rather far away and had made it there in record time despite knowing that his old 'friend' would not have yet made a move. Josief was slow. He preferred to draw his meals out, to play. Dyrim was simply glad that he was correct in that, and he had not arrived to find the bones being stripped of flesh by sharp teeth.

He would not have to lay to rest any young souls this evening.

But Dyrim was correct - Josief was braced, tensed for the Angeni to make the first strike, the smooth sheen of his coat stretched over those taut muscles, ready to spring away at the first sign of an attack. But none came, and he laughed. "You're not attacking me. Have you grown weak in your old age?" His attention was being pulled further and further away from his prey, the scent of fear losing its appeal as it faded and the promise of a larger challenge making his mouth water.

Black eyes locked onto the indian child's, his silence speaking a million words that Josief would never understand. The child tensed, hands moving to the foals and with a loud SLAP to their rear ends, the two sprang into action, running off. The child itself grabbing onto one of the manes and pulling himself onto its back, intent on taking his chance at getting away. No thanks was uttered, but Dyrim knew. Silence, after all, was reward enough. No screams would break it.

Josief quickly turned at the crack of hand against flesh, growl deep in his throat. His prey had gotten away! While he had been losing interest, he hadn't lost that much interest, and anger welled up on him. He'd never lost his prey before. With a snarl, he turned once again to face his opponent, "You cost my evening meal. Care to replace it?"

There was no need to answer either question - he did not find himself weak, nor did he find himself wanting to take the place of the meal he'd just rescued. There was no point in speaking what both of them knew, no point in wasting his breath. Though his ear twitched with the annoyance of Josief's speaking. He knew his own wordless stance would be just as annoying to the talkative Skinwalker.

"I'll take your silence as a yes, prissyboy." And without warning other than those words, the taut muscles sprang into action, though instead of moving away, he went forward, shifting his body with sickening crunches of bones into that of a wolf mid-air, aiming for Dyrim's throat.

But Dyrim's keen eyes had seen the muscles spring, and though the Skinwalker-turned-wolf's jaws snapped closed a mere inch from his neck, he managed to escape the grasp, raising his wings and pulling them down quickly to glide into the air. "Take my silence as you will," Dyrim spoke, eyes glittering, "There will be no blood shed this evening. Not between us. Not for human nor Soquili life. Find something else to play with, Josief. And in my silence, know that I am watching you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 pm
It's the Zombie(dust) Jamboree! - I'm entering a RP sample for a SKINWALKER

.:Cursed Skinwalker (catwalker) Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name and existing link of horse: n/a
Owner: Kamiki
Description (pelt colors):

For the Soquili: A very very pale grey dapple with white mane and tail. Edited mane and tail.. something soft and flowy, whatever strikes your fancy <3 And could be considered light edits. She would be wearing (in both forms) a purple asian-inspired hair pin.

For the Pelt: a silver-version of a clouded leopard.

Reference image(s):

Hair pin ideas
Silver clouded leopard

Note: This is the mare from Yorik inadvertently turned into a catwalker by giving her a hairpin tainted with corpse powder (that he got as a 'gift' from Kumiho

~*~

Your on the hunt, you want to satisfy that eternal drive to kill again...who or what are you after, why? How will you do the deed?

Kahreela stalked through the jagged rocks at the base of the mountains, her rippling muscles reflecting the moon off the shine of the fur. Her tail whipped behind her, keeping her balance. Her furry paws kept her movement silent as she slipped through the cover of night. This form - once it felt so foreign to her. Wrong. Mutated. Now, she almost preferred its small, slick, agile body to that of her horse form. Up ahead, a mother deer dozed off in the thicket, her body curled around her newborn fawn. The rustle of the leaves in the spring breeze muffled the slight sound of her raspy tongue sliding over her lips.

At first, the regret was maddening. Only her supernatural, insatiable hungering kept her killing. Before, every time she felt her fangs sink into the neck of a deer or Soquili, visions of her former life would flash across her eyes. Visions of happy contentment. Love. Family. Things that filled her cold heart, even momentarily, overcame her after every slaughter. She would eat, the blood pouring over her fur, and the tears running down her cheeks.

But that was the past. Now, the feeling of ripping the throat of out an unsuspecting victim sent a shiver of excitement down her spine. It was the highlight of her day... the scream of the dying like music to her ears. Just thinking about it...she couldn't contain herself anymore. She lunged.

The mother deer could only scream as she watched her baby be snatched out from under her. To fight back would be useless; by the time the doe could react the delicate baby was already dead. She did the smart thing - she ran. Kahreela licked the hot blood from her lips with a purr. Perhaps she will make another child for her to eat another day.

She made quick work of the corpse, gulping down large chunks of savory meat. But the near-perfect meal was cut short. As she chewed on the heart, a vision cut across her mind. A flash of a young stallion...a friendly smile. A gift... a flower... what was this? Her heart twisted in her chest and she let out a defining war. NO! No this hasn't happened in months! Why now? Why remember now?

In a fit of rage she threw what was left the corpse across the thicket and hissed. There was no point now, the meal was ruined. She licked herself clean, and headed back into the night to wallow in her despair.

EDIT: I do have permission from Sabin to use her in Yorik's backstory and to reference him.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:00 pm
((And for the record, I have no problem with Kamiki referencing Yorick ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:02 pm
CLOSED!  

endejester

Feral Cat

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:19 pm
Super Rare slot - ...

Congratulations

Derivative
Please post your form in customs!!

to everyone else... please watch for my next post!  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games