Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:20 pm
Hikari tried to smile.
"I-I'm fine." she said with a fake smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 pm
"Hey guys im going to head over to Jim's Pet Supplies to check on Jim and my cats. See ya around." Claire ran to the store and ran up the fire escape round back and climbed in through the window."Everyone alright" "Yea Claire were fine but your cats are getting feisty over my fish sticks." "Ah der they love them." Claire smiled.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm
Hikari just nodded and stood there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 pm
Claire climbed back out the window and headed down the fire escape. she was heading to her storage unit.  

madbugz

uer008

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 am
amy saw machine guns and tanks but "i not scare or fear i gald my sister is here with me." guy came out of noway took out machine gun and kill soldiers.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 am
"U PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK" and fires out with some RPG and two red magic handgun and to protect them last I stand too. "hey girl and men too stay near me i will telport hell out of here."chaos telport out of battle war went to enemy homeland dessert and passes in sand.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 am
Hikari hurried to Chaos and kneeled to him then placed her bag under his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 pm
our soldier spot us and drove a dessert jeep out sand hills."he is ok and u come with us" and grab carry to put u in handcuff push i back of jeep and drive in our landland with lange bulding many people around us.  

uer008

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:21 pm
john had his desert regiment attacking the enemy base makes sure they never mess with Democratic Republic of Tarakia they will pay for what they done make them have mercy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm
i woke in bed at home and people say "we ready to defene our home and people plus our new weapon tear them rip in bit."lisa is try move my legs and arms but i am to weak to move.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm
john told his heavy gunner,s to fire on that city as they open fired with a barrage of shells on the city let them know Democratic Republic of Tarakia has had it with this unknow enemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:55 pm
soldier rise a barrier in city so building dont be destroy. we charge new weapon and fires at john soldiers and heavy gunner then they blow up in bit."they no match on us"and lisa lay on bed watch out window.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 pm
jhon,s army brings out their new heavy gun,s it was a virsion of a howitzer but it fired and destory,s the shields and damage the enemy,s weapon fire 2! as a another one fired and blew up the enemy,s weapon to bit,s.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:10 pm
one soldier sent our runner to give a message to enemys to talk thier commander.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Hikari was scared and confused at what's going on.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games