Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 pm
I laughed. "The person who smells is Tamaki. The black magic club decided that he needed a curse." I looked at her, "You don't look fine. I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm
"Yeah, well, I had made sure very few people know, not even the Host Club knew, actually, they didn't know me until my birthday, when I wanted to be hosted by Tamaki. And then all this... oh! please excuse my rambling." Sakuya bowed  

XMintyPandaX

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 pm
I laughed "you don't have to bow. I'm not important. My family is minor family. I couldn't even afford the uniform until a few months ago. And Tamaki is drama king, don't mind him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm
"Ah, well, if it makes you feel any better, in a way everyone is better then me. When I was in America I went to "public school" where commoners go to school" Sakuya sighed "And I can tell he is. But my family is so strict with me, I have to not get into any trouble! But this mess somehow is getting me in trouble, and I'm so mad at Tamaki for (going to) get me in trouble, I just want to slap him." Sakuya sighed even heavier "But that would be a bad thing to do, and that add on so much to my parents finding out...AH! Sorry again about rambling!" Sakuya said  

XMintyPandaX

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:15 pm
I laughed. "It's ok. And i went to a public school too. I came to Ouran on a partial tuition. I still had to pay. But not as much to get in."i said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 pm
"Wow, really? That's cool." Sakuya smiled "I wasn't able to get anything like that! You must be super smart then! Wait, are you a commoner?" Sakuya wondered.  

XMintyPandaX

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm
"kinda...i guess. My father owns a company, and make deicent money. But we can't afford anything that everyone here can."i sighed. "But i've gotten used to it. It doesn't bug me that i don't have as much money as everyone else."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm
"As well as you should be." Sakuya smiled. "You ever go shopping at the "commoners market" also known as the mall?" Sakuya asked.  

XMintyPandaX

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:13 pm
"Sometimes....not really though"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 pm
"I see..." Sakuya said, very interested.  

XMintyPandaX

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 pm
"I-Is it me or do I smell something...awful...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm
Yuki, I may be insane, but that's what makes me perfect for being a host apprentice! As for [insert DemigodHero's rp name here] (by the way, for the 3RD TIME, mine is Jin) I didn't put that mushroom there, nor did I say it was magic. I am magic. This must have been Nekozawa-Sempai's handiwork. Artem, thanks for the compliment. My magic is level 75, so it comes in pretty handy in a pinch, and everyone knows mushrooms have a weakness for kittens! And Miss Sakuya may find me annoying, but at least I'm not sneaky and mischievous, no offense or anything. And if you'd like, I can erase your parents memory of this incident so you won't get in trouble. But it's gonna cost you......a snickers bar!  

Innocent_Slut_19

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 pm
Sakuya looked in to the room "Level 75? Heh! You must be living in a dream." Sakuya smirked at Jin before returning to the conversation she was already happening "Now, what were you saying?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 pm
"nothing." I said. "So Sakuya, how did you get into Ouran?"  

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

XMintyPandaX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 pm
"Uhm, let me think.... ah, yes. I came here (somehow) because we came back from the United States and from where we live, it's really close, and I'd heard about how "fun" it is, so I did. My dad's really famous for a soft drink he created some time ago, but I just don't seem to remember the name, seeing as though my mother and father are always busy... except when punishing me..." Sakuya thought abot what trouble she will get into and she starts crying again, but she covered up her face "I-I'm sorry...I must leave." Sakuya said before going into a nearby room and closing the door so that she could continue.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games