Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:45 am
"Intresting conclusion..." Leon replied, standing up he wandered into the middle of the clearing and looked up at the sky. The sky had cleared up and there was only a few clouds here and there. "I guess you could be right." Leon's wings stretched out suddenly and began to flap lightly, slowly he lifted off the ground. He kept himself steady in one spot with his wings about thirty feet above the ground. "Let's go somewhere."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:49 am
Kae got off his shoulder and spread her wings as well, "Where?"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 am
"I don't know, anywhere I guess." Leon replied smiling at Kae. "It's been a long time since I've had someone to fly around with. How about we take a fly over the lake that sits in the middle of the forest?" He suggested.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:55 am
Kae nodded, "You have to lead the way."  

Athena_68

lawlpassion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:54 pm
"Yes," Eva replied with a grin, "She my darling-baby-bunker-bumper-boo! Here! Catch!" He tossed the alarm clock to Sage. The cord snatched out of the wall and came out of the shadow.

[[ooc: okay, um, I may be off more than usual --there's major time lapse between my posts anyway sweatdrop -- but my friend had a miscarriage and I'm taking care of her while her husband's at work. really the only reason I'm playing now is because she's perked up for the moment and is also on here somewheres, doing something evil considering the way she keeps looking over at me... stare ....but , yeah she's getting moments where she starts crying uncontrollably. If anyone has some advice, I'd appreciate it.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 pm
Sage caught the alarm clock and then transported it back to the table, "Does she have any powers?"

((OOC:Sorry, good luck wit it, I have no advice I'm only 13.))  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 am
"Okay." Leon replied as his wings flapped harder and faster. He slowly picked up speed untill he was at nice gliding velocity, he turned his head slightly every so often making sure that Kae was following.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:34 am
Kae started to glide through the air after Leon.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 am
Leon could see the sun sparkling off the lake in the distance. "Kae?" He called out. "Do you see that sparkle in the distance? That's the lake."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 am
"It's beautiful."  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 am
"Wait until we get there." Leon said with a grin across his face. "The lake isn't normal, the water is a lovely crimson colour that surrounds a small island in the center of it."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 am
"Crimson? Odd." Kae said as they started to land.  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Leon landed softly on the ground facing the lake. "Tell me about it. I thought I was going insane when I first saw it. Oh, I think you may want to avoid getting the water on your feathers." He said trying no to laugh as he remembered what had happened to his wings the last time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:28 am
Kae perched on a tree limb, "Why is that?"  

Athena_68

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 am
"It'll turn you pink." He replied as looked at the water, watching the shimmering sureface and the few ripples that occured when the breeze picked up. "It'd take a few weeks to get your colour back."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games