Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:04 pm
*Moments earlier:*

Merak? Guide? Guide? Messenger boy you? *He waited for a response.* Okay. We're about to attempt a suicidal run to ...somewhere.... well you can lead the way now! Let's move men and women! Wait one moment. *He cast the haste spell on the creature.* Now out!

--

*Now:*

*Rosemary was in a form she couldn't do much with to assist others except to help hide them. She'd try to lead them in the most safest route she could sense, which really wasn't safe at all and told them to duck when a missile flew inches over their heads.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:12 pm
*A live grenade of some sort came flying at the group. The golem stretched out an arm far behind it, and smacked it away... It exploded, taking a chunk of the being's limb with it. The golem that Jacob seemed to have summoned said nothing, and continued to run. Gunfire pelted all around them... A dead inakum fell right in their path, forcing everyone to swerve around the corpse.*

*Finally, they all dove into one of the open mine entrances, still running until they were deep inside. At last they were safe enough to stop and gather their wits. The golem searched the dark cavern with it's glowing white eyes, then examined it's own missing hand. Wordlessly, it shoved it's limb into the ground, and used some of the stone found there to regenerate itself.*

Golem: Merak... Summoned me, in this body. A mage? I do not know. He managed to give me a number of his memories and spells to use. I know the reaper youth is to break a curse on his head. Still disoriented... not sure who I am, or was. Everything's... vague.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:15 pm
*Two glowing crimson eyes appeared and faded into the darkness as Rosemary silently shifted back to her most familiar form. She made no noise as she moved around and stood near Galantros silent enough that it would be easy to forget she was there. She looked around them and listened into the darkness for anything of worry. She didn't sense nor hear anything major except the battle in the near distance.

She tried to shake off the feeling of slight comfort she had here compared to the other place. Or maybe what she really felt was her slowing down to the comfortable speed as Sephiroth's spell wore off. Compared to the other places this place felt most like one of the places she liked to sleep at one point. (For those of you who don't know or don't remember Rosemary usually likes to sleep in a bat cavern, located under either her office or one of the patient's rooms, that leads out to an ocean cliff.) After a while of listening to the golem, she finally spoke and asked the half demon,* How do you physically feel?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:29 pm
*GL shook out the hand that had recently regenerated, then glanced around.*

GL: "Alright. I've had worse..."

*Eztli shifted in Thas' grip, slowly coming to. Seeing this, Thas placed the fire angel on the ground carefully.*

Eztli: "Nnngh... What'd I miss? Feels like I was microwaved. I'm freezing on the inside, but feel like I'm on fire on the outside..."

Thas: "Well, we just made it to the mines by trying a semi-suicidal run across the surface. Jacob's been captured, and he's summoned a spirit in a golem to guide us instead..."

*The metal and stone golem took this time to examine the cavern they were in. It studied the metallic track that split off into several directions. One of the tunnels had been boarded up, and appeared to have caved in ages ago. There were three others, each with signs in an odd language next to them. The golem walked up to those signs and ran a stony finger over the lettering, trying to recall what language it was, and what they said.*

???: "Tak kod ahok, kon yeek. Sak, kasuk. Raks wokasks, taks lak"

*Only Rosemary could hear the strange gutteral tongue, as it was too far away for the others to pick up. Fast thundering footsteps then echoed, as a voice roared. In the dark, Rosemary could barely make out it's shape... an inakum soldier.*

Inakum: "TAK! BOK! BOK! Sak yeek! Bok wokams, bok fijok! Klas hoks!"

*A bright flash of light, and an explosive projectile was speeding their way. GL swore and dove to the ground as it zipped over his head, and nearly grazed Inazuma's head. Seeing the explosive heading towards him, the golem tumbled out of the way, and was sent flying as it smacked into the wall behind him. The explosion sent debris flying, and covered the tunnels in stone.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:56 am
*The Inakum running at them soon found itself under a 'crushing hazard' as several rocks fell on top of it. In the confusion of the explosive projectile, Rosemary had moved into the wall and through it to one of the distant support beams between them and the space invader, timed and gave the beam a nice little kick from where she was in the wall. Before the Inakum had the chance to recover though she was on it making sure it would never get up again and then she waited invisibly as air on the other side of the rubble waiting for the others to come with blade in hand wondering if what she intended to do when they came would work and fight them in that form as the invisible, nonexistent foe.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:29 pm
*Something shifted underneath the Inakum's corpse, emitting a small beep. A metallic orb emerged, with long, thin appendages. It clicked, several rapid flashes of light filling the cave. It then quickly grabbed the strange weapon attached to the dead soldier's arms, and fired it at the angels and reapers behind Rosemary. Bright red beams of some sort of energy burned through the stone in it's path, and knicking Thas in the arm as he tried to dodge. The beams that were being fired continued on through several more layers of stone, only seeming to stop when it hit something thick and metallic, which it would then began to melt with a loud sizzle.*

*Several more Inakum voices were heard getting closer... had the strange droid alerted them when the current soldier died? One of the beams connected with the area Rosemary was "floating" in, and the next thing she knew she was solid once more, and harshly fell to the ground. It hadn't hurt so much as it made her insides feel like they were crawling around and moving into the wrong cavities in her body at hyperspeed.*

Thas: "We got to get out of here!"

Eztli: "Yeah, but how!?"

*As the droid continued firing at them, the golem stretched an arm out at it, grabbed it by the weapon it was holding, and flung it hard against the abandoned tunnel. The droid let out a beep as it flew, trying to regain it's balance, before it smashed against the pile of rubble. The weapon clattered to the ground, and began to shake violently of it's own accord.*

GL: "Does that mean what I think it..."

Thas: "You two! Shields, now!"

*That said, Eztli and Inazuma quickly formed shields made of fire and electrical energy around the group. The weapon's casing cracked, and let out a violent explosion, engulfing everything in their vision in bright blue flames for a good several seconds. When the dust settled, they saw the abandoned tunnel had been cleared open*

Golem: "I believe that would be our exit..."

Inakum: "TAAAAK! Sop, nak talak! Nak talak! Bok!

*Three other soldiers entered the caverns, with a number of various droids behind them. One of the soldiers grabbed a droid, and flung it ahead of them. The strange droid curled up into a ball while it was in the air, then landed while it unfolded itself. It was humanoid in shape, and was firing bursts of some strange blue energy projectile from both hand-cannons.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:16 pm
psychotic__Gal
"okay.." She said slowly, "I think I've got it. Thanks." She closed her eyes and thought of Black. When she opened her eyes, the scene in the House was faintly being replaced by another. She concentrated harder on her hoast and suddenly she was at GL's cousin's place. Although her landing was a little rough, she got there in one peice. "Huh." She muttered, picking herself off the ground and brushing the dirt from off her skirt. "This makes traveling so much more efficient."

*Daph found herself outside a large fortress surrounded by a forest. The door opened and a voice invited her in. She soon found herself in a massive room with a large fountain in the center with a genderless reaper satue that looked both demonic and angelic. One wing was the feathery angel wing, while the other was bat-like and each half had a set of clothes on to match the wings. In it's hand and claw it held an orb. The fountain was deep enough to be able to safely jump into up to a certain height. Around this fountain were benches and looking around this room Daph could see spring, moss and vines growing on the walls and yet the walls didn't look like they were decaying, holes in the walls, several different species of animals, animals going in and out of the holes, and different plants around either potted or in the soil areas.*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:51 pm
*The sensation reminded Rosemary of trying to transform her body faster than she'd like to attempt. The only problem with this is that it felt like her insides were rearranging for it, but her actual body wasn't transforming and her bones stayed quite solid.*

*She still had her wings out from the air form and wondered if it would have been best to have left that soldier alone after she had rendered it unconscious, but came to the conclusion that it wouldn't have been and that one of the things it shouted was into a communicator of sorts so they would have came anyways...however the way back might have still been blocked... so many possibilities.*

*The others ran as she rose from the ground. The droid hit her nicely in the arm with one shot, the other one was off a bit, and she got the pleasure of the feel of loosing a limb as she opened her wings and moved them back and flapped her wings before the thing could get in another shot. The shots hit the ceiling instead and with the next more powerful flap the droid was sent back. She had created a wind tunnel of sorts and continued to flap for some time with those mostly invisible wings (probably impossible for the Inakum to see) until she noticed them recovering at which point she picked up her arm and easily caught up with the others as she tried to reattach. *

*After she had it attached she pulled the cloak closer around her and tried to hide her skin from showing. It was slightly reflective now that all the stuff she used to cover it was gone from a combination of the sewage and traveling through flesh walls. Vampires were after all said to give off an eerie glow at times especially when they were after certain victims. Many truly did learn how to play with the light. This she and many of the other vampires always tried to keep under because it helped them not be seen so easily. She really did work hard at looking human when she wanted to. In fact...she wonders if that was the main thing the first Inakum had seen: the light reflecting off her skin.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:05 pm
"Hello." Daph said unsurely to the genderless creature, "My name is Daphne, I'm looking for Black."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:47 pm
Golem: "Quickly! Through this doorway!"

*Shields put up by the angels and golem helped to keep the massive amounts of weapons fire off them, but it was a massive strain. Once the last person was through, the golem stood in the door way and slammed his fists into the walls. Great waves of stone, metal, and bone emerged out of the floor and ceiling, creating massive blockades that blocked the inakum's path. Still not satisfied with this, the golem noticed a panel on one of the walls, and punched it. Sparks flew, as a thick, heavy metal blast door fell down between the group and the soldiers pursuing them.*

Golem: "Give me a moment..."

*Placing his hands back into the wall, he enforced the metal door with layers of heavy boulders. Satisfied that it would hold, for now at least, he fell back against a wall.*

GL: "Where are we now? ...Jacob's map isn't that detailed..."

*The golem squinted, and glanced down the cavern path... It cut off abruptly ahead, leading to a great pit below that seem to extend forever. Searching the memories Jacob gave it, it moved over to a metallic panel that extended from the ceiling. It paused, then began to rapidly push a combination of buttons. Something heavy and metallic slammed into a surface above them, as the sound of gears groaned.*

Golem: "It appears we are in a transport system of some sort. Perhaps for the niearcim slave laborers... If these memories of Jacob's are accurate, it's a long ride to the other side. Flying isn't advised, for some reason that I can't recall."

*Slowly, a transport emerged from the ceiling, and stopped at the cliff's edge. It was box shaped, with small windows. The entire thing seemed to be made out of metal. A door slid opened on it's side, and the golem gestured for everyone to get inside. There were no seats, and the floor was covered in filth, debris, and small bits of shining crystal. The door slammed shut loudly, and the golem went to the front and messed with some controls. The entire vehicle squealed, shaking violently before it jerked forward. It moved unbearably slow at first, but then with an unexpected and harsh burst of speed, began to zip along at almost neck-breaking speeds. GL of course, being the most unbalanced of the group, was tossed around like a ragdoll for a bit before he managed to grab hold of a handle.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:53 pm
psychotic__Gal
"Hello." Daph said unsurely to the genderless creature, "My name is Daphne, I'm looking for Black."

*A soft voice chuckled from somewhere in the room*

"I'm afraid you're talking with a statue, dear. A very detailed piece of art, but it's simply that."

*Tiamos emerged from one of the doorways in the large room, brushing her long, silver hair. She was dressed in simple white and grey robes, having just finished with the lava baths. The other soul guider, Xylanthos, followed behind her, carrying Black on his shoulders. Tiamos looked at Daphne with a calm, gentle expression.*

Tiamos: "Welcome to the Soul Fortress... May we help you somehow?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:16 pm
Daph's cheeks proptly turned pink, "I was...looking for Black. The others at the house...I mean the ghosts, they, um, led me to the charms and they gave me one to get here... I am not sure where the others of the house are. When I awoke they were all gone." She felt incredibly nervous for some reason talking to this cousin of GL's.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:09 am
Hi Daphne! *Said Black who felt much better and actually planned on sniffing out the spiders and chasing them. She leaned in such a way that it probably surprised and made Xylanthos worry a little that she'd fall off. She was wearing a simple bath robe and probably a damp bathing sut because when she had changed to go swimming, she accidentally forgot to take her normal clothes with her.*

*The girl is sure that they've never met before, so she decides to be polite and introduce them.* This is GL's cousin Xylanthos and his lovely darling wife Tiamos. *After complimenting Tiamos like that she pats Xy's bald head as if to say I think that of you too...and plus you smell nice... she added in her head...well so does Tiamos, but you kinda smell like him...I wonder how they're doing... She felt a little down for a moment but chippered up as she continued...* And that pretty vampire over there is Daphne. *I know too many blood suckers oO; Didn't Rosemary say she's from a different line of vampires than most of the ones that I know, but wasn't sure which?*

*She leaned in and whispered to Xylanthos:* Those charms aren't supposed to do that are they? Make you fall asleep and all. Think she used one that was sort of a dud? *Daph still probably heard what she said being a vampire.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:49 pm
Xylanthos: "That shouldn't have happened with any of our teleport charms... Perhaps she meant she was asleep back at your place, and woke up to an empty building? Is that what you meant, Daphne?"

*Tiamos brushed some of the hair out of her face, and gestured for Daphne to sit on one of the soft, cushioned benches to make herself comfortable.*

Tiamos: "Would you like anything to drink?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:21 pm
Vhat iz a blast door doing in ze minez? *To her mines are very hazardous places to be, have poor health conditions, and the workers often don't live that long. Of course one has to remember the time periods she grew up in and that just maybe she hasn't updated her information or maybe she doubts what she has read on it. Or maybe it's because she thought that the niearcim didn't really care what happened to their servants, so blast doors could help protect some of them... or maybe they're just there to help prevent on part of the mine from affecting the other, but if the shock waves were good enough, she doubted that they would help at all.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games