Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 pm
Starbucks_Phantom
((ugh, I'm so behind! crying ))

Kalli ran up to Tsukasa, after coming back from the past. "Tsukasa! That darkness guy! He was created by your dark spell in the last class, he's darkness himself!" She completly ignored the guy she was talking about, who was standing also underneath the tree.

(actually, we are in the music room with daytharin, Hiro was created when I was little, not in the class room, cause he has the other half of my soul, and he's gone at the moment and my charcter was just attacked by him.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Lady Eevee
Starbucks_Phantom
((ugh, I'm so behind! crying ))

Kalli ran up to Tsukasa, after coming back from the past. "Tsukasa! That darkness guy! He was created by your dark spell in the last class, he's darkness himself!" She completly ignored the guy she was talking about, who was standing also underneath the tree.

(actually, we are in the music room with daytharin, Hiro was created when I was little, not in the class room, cause he has the other half of my soul, and he's gone at the moment and my charcter was just attacked by him.)

(thanks, and I guess I'll fix that sweatdrop )  

Starbucks_Phantom

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm
Tsukasa didn't even notice Kalli come into the room. Still clinging to Daytharin, her eyes where blank and unseeing. In her mind she was trapped in the memory of when she had lost half she soul
she saw her parents, yelling at her about how much they hated her and how she ruined their lives. She was mad and lost control when she tried to push them away with magic. The darkness sallowed her up and was trying to rip her to shreads. It ripped out half her soul, but before it could get the other half, she passed out and her magic calmed down. When she woke up, her house was empty. Her parents had taken everything and left her to die. But she couldn't die now. Now that she was part of the darkness.
This painful memory played over and over in her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 pm
Daytharin knew that she was very shaken and called for Khar to come and cheer her up, the ghatta soon came and snugled up next to her and began to rub and purr  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:51 pm
MIka stared at the two beings, the girl looked as if she was reliving something terrible. She felt as if she was intruding she hugged her bag close to her chest, she slowly made her way out the door behind them then sprinted down the hall. There was something evil plaguing one of them. The essence though faint was still strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:09 pm
Tsukasa hugged on to Daytharin, the memory becoming worse and worse. Then she felt something that wasn't part of the memory, but it was soothing. Slowly she came out of the memory. She fell asleep still hugging Daytharin.  

Lady Eevee

Vuxarukirii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:19 pm
Rebirth

{ · }When class was finished for him, Hikaru went to the cafeteria and bought himself some lunch, knowing that he had 3 more hours until he had to return for his next class and the same was for everyone else. After eating lunch 10 minutes later, Hikaru walked into the music room that Tsukasa and Daytharin were in, and noticed Tsukasa's condition. Without a word, Daytharin would feel himself becoming indifferent to what was happening and so was Tsukasa, as Hikaru quickly enacted an illusion both of them to distract them. Taking Tsukasa out of Daytharin's hands and placing her on the floor, Hikaru quickly gathered his mana and then a healing aura started to emanate from his hands as he placed them on her stomach, barely touching her but the healing energy was channeling from his hands into her body. Doing so, Hikaru forgot about the illusion and it was quickly dispelled as Hikaru was trying to help Tsukasa with his Ijutsu healing techniques.{ · }

Eternity

Vuxurukirii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:57 am
Let's play a game of hide-and-seek,
So close your eyes and don't peek.

Go-Go looked around for a moment, the dark aura around her faded. She was trying to find her next class since she had already missed a few due to the fact that she couldn't find those either. "Hmmm, the really should place up maps." She said in her monotonic voice and sat indian style as a cloud of darkness formed under her once more. She sighed softly as she traveled about, looking for some sort of sign or map.

Foot steps so light upon the ground,
and in the woods your body will be found.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 am
suddenly Hiro stepped into the music room, he had no body he was just a silhouette of smoke, he was dragging a boy behind him.
"i wont need you anymore" he said throwing the boy to the floor  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:16 am
MIka contiuned wandering down the halls, she couldn't seem to find an office, teachers, and the only students she had seen were the two that had suddenly appeared in the music room. Finally she just leaned against a wall and slide to the floor. By wandering around she would only get more lost. "This place needs signs." she said out loud exasterated.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 am
Let's play a game of hide-and-seek,
So close your eyes and don't peek.

llOOC: Posting again 'cause I'm bored.ll

After awhile Go-Go gave up and went back outside and sighed softly. A small orb of darkness formed, its shape shifting into a violin with a bow which Go-Go took hold of and began to play the Devil's trill without making a single mistake. She loved the very sound of this piece of music and enjoyed playing it.

Foot steps so light upon the ground,
and in the woods your body will be found.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:59 am
Class had finished and Kiki and Crystal went to go find something fun to do. Then Kiki's animal instict kicked. "something is wrong" she told Crystal, and took off in the direction of the music room. When she got there she saw that Hikaru was trying to heal Tsukasa. Hiro was also there, but Kiki was getting a bad vibe from him. "what happened to Tsukasa?" she asked Daytharin.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:38 pm
Tsukasa started to waked up. He let out a painful squeak when she tried to move her head because her neck was still hurting, the bruise unable to be healed because it was formed by dark magic. She started to struggle to sit up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 pm
When Sharon woke up, she was waken by all the darkness that covered the school. What is with this school and darkness. I hate that feeling. I thought that the darkness would leave me alone if I had left my family. It promised me it would. I can't deal with all of this! Sharon thought scared.
She shapeshifted into an eagle and started to fly away until she was stopped by an invisable shild. She tried again, but it didn't work. She tried again but harder this time. She still didn't get through.
Why can't I get though! Why can't I! Sharon thought panicked.
Then she lost hope on her powers. That she was a useless witch and will always be that way.
Sharon then flew down and changed back. She did one last big spell for a long time. She sent a healing spell out to everyone in the school to make them feel better and herself. It took most of her strenghth.
Once the spell was done, she felt that she would still do magic, but only for school means.
Sharon then started limping twords the school again.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm
((everyone keeps saying two people in the music room, there's three! *sigh* oh well wink ))

Kalli slowly helped Tsukasa up, wincing whenever Tsukasa winced. This must've been worse than she thought...  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games