Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How Much Makeup Do U Wear? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:31 pm
Kitalpha Hart
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
NONE WHATSOEVER
i don't have the money, time or patience for it

I agree with you on this point. I have to have nice mascara to wear and the one that is really good is just expensive I think. Cheap mascara is the worst thing to wear in your life. If it doesn't clump it seeps into your eyes after a while and hurts the eyes.

personally, i don't see the point.
why wake up at four in the morning to put on crap when it could be better spent sleeping?
i'm awake to midnight and past every day. i'm not going to go through that mess.
tomboy ftw~

Hahah  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 pm
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
NONE WHATSOEVER

I agree with you on this point. I have to have nice mascara to wear and the one that is really good is just expensive I think. Cheap mascara is the worst thing to wear in your life. If it doesn't clump it seeps into your eyes after a while and hurts the eyes.

why wake up at four in the morning to put on crap when it could be better spent sleeping?
i'm awake to midnight and past every day. i'm not going to go through that mess.
tomboy ftw~

Hahah

and even though i never wear makeup (or crap-up, as i call it), i have complete strangers come up to me
"Oh, you'll be a superfamous model someday!"
NO emotion_donotwant

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

spoofete

Sparkly Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 pm
Kitalpha Hart
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
NONE WHATSOEVER

tomboy ftw~

Hahah

and even though i never wear makeup (or crap-up, as i call it), i have complete strangers come up to me
NO emotion_donotwant

Nice! Yesterday I had a complete stranger come up to me (man) and I totally ignored him because he was creepy and in my face and wanted to say something. He was probably going to ask for money but there were store workers smoking so I got saved.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:28 pm
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
spoofete
Kitalpha Hart
NONE WHATSOEVER

tomboy ftw~

Hahah

NO emotion_donotwant

Nice! Yesterday I had a complete stranger come up to me (man) and I totally ignored him because he was creepy and in my face and wanted to say something. He was probably going to ask for money but there were store workers smoking so I got saved.

lucky.
guys hit on me, i hit back. i'm not nice.

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Idk if i posted in this thread but I dont wear makeup much. Only do for certain events  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:18 pm
I wear mascara every day that I leave the house, and I wear eyeliner at the end of the week or when I go to a party or something. I rarely wear eye-shadow.
Eyeliner and mascara is black, eye-shadows are shades of purple. I'm a n00b when it comes to make up, really. I wear cover up sometimes, but not often because I don't like to.  

MorganAndYou

Chiruro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:02 pm
If I have to leave the house I tend to wear alot of make-up. sweatdrop With alot I don't mean GIGANTIC black lines underneath my eyes and super long fake lashes. I mean Foundation, powder, bronzer(to shape, not to get colour), blush, eyebrow pencil, gel liner (only above my eyes) some mascara and depending on my mood I wear eyeshadow. :3 I just don't feel confident when I go out without make-up. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 pm
lip gloss here and therebut nothing that shows color  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Nemalita

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:18 am
Each day I apply mascara and curl my eyelashes, sometimes partial eyeliner, and lip gloss.
I'd like to use foundation but I can't find any that matches my pale skin tone -.-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 am
Mostly, I only put on make when I go somewhere. Most of the time it's powder, and lightly eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara all browns, and very natural.  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

TEWG

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm
I usually wear foundation and powder. Then I wear eyeliner with mascara. Sometimes eye-shadow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 pm
I wear...none. like a boss! Now and then i'll wear mascara, tho.  

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

tsubasanyan

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:44 am
Usually I wear just enough make-up to hide my imperfections but not enough to let others notice I really wear make-up.

Dunno. I think make-up is helpful and sometimes it's nice to wear but I find it a little weird to see how some girls wear TOO MUCH of it like if they were trying to hide who they really are.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:30 pm
I'm a very tomboyish girl so most of the time I only settle for BB Cream and a bit of concealer if I find it necessary. The only times I ever wear eye liner or mascara or eye shadow is for concerts and formal events where I have to ditch my hoodies and jeans.  

Viral_Catastrophe

Dangerous Darling

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150

The Flash Asuna

Adored Evader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image
I don't like to wear any make-up anymore.
I use to wear foundation, powder, mascara, and eye shadow back in high school.
But I feel prettier without it now.
My face is also a lot cleaner because of it. :3

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas