Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:22 pm
*Goddess, still armed with the giant mallet, ran around, fighting demons wherever she was needed most. Some demons,like the lizard one she had delt with earlier, where a one hit kill. Others took a couple smashes before they stayed dead. All the while, Goddess was sending thoughts of comfert to Nick to soothe him into a calm state. She didn't want him to be in such inner termoil that he couldn't work hard at his training*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 pm
User ImageNick sat on the rocky floor and closed his eyes. He tried to rid his mind of thoughts. For a moment he was in peace. Suddenly his mind was surrounded with memories of pain and anguish. The death of his family.. The blood of his victims.. His head was on fire, he was screaming in pain. He got on his hands and knees until the feeling dissappeared.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 pm
*Goddess was sick of it. These demons where getting ever more anoying. She quickly did a head count. There where about 8 demons left in her area. Goddess shouted a spell and the demons blew apart* "That should be it, for now," *she said. Goddess was tired from fighting. She knew that wherever Nick was, he was having trouble with his training. She sent strong thoughts of only love and happy times. She could only hope that the feelings she had for him would be enough to help him. It was all Goddess could do for him. He was going to have to learn*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 am
User ImageNick grabbed his head as memories flood his thoughts. He couldn't take it.

"Why'd you do it kid?"
"That thing is a monster!"
"You wanted power.."
"What? You gonna kill me too like you did to your family huh!?"
"He's just a child! How could he do that?"
"You are the key.."
"Stay the ******** away from me!"
"I'll take care of you I promise."
"He's gonna kill us, get him out of here now!"
"No one gives a s**t about you!"
"You are the apocalypse.."
"God have mercy on your soul."
"Please.. Please don't kill me.."

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 am
*Goddess found a quite room. She was so tired. She hadn't gotten any sleep the night before because she was helping Nick. She ignored the bed in the room and, placing heavy wards around so she could rest, she went into a corner and fell asleep. In her dream, she was with Nick at his training. She could see that he was having trouble, but she knew that she could not interfear. She watched helplessly as Nick tried to calm his mind. She went over to Dark to yell at him, but when she tried to speak, no words came out of her mouth. Angery now, Goddess sat next to Nick to give him support. She knew that she could not be seen. She was dreaming and no one had ever seen her in a dream*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:24 pm
Dark sat there as he watched Nick struggle,"come on kid...fight it", it was no small task what he asked him to do, but if Nick wished to gain control, then he has no other choice.  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:00 pm
*hetukiri knowing that he would really had rather run away and find a safe place to hide told him yes she needed help* *she laughed to herself on the thought of seeing him fight this demon too

*hetukiri now turning her attention towards the beast now noticed a little drop of drool fell from its mouth and went straight through the floor* *she turned to the wanna be hero and said* "WATCH OUT HES GOT ACID BREATH!!" *hetukiri held her sword tightly as she lunged for the demons eye, direct hit it her sword penetrated its eye and a very strong poisonous gas came out hitting hetukiri full blown* **cough** *cough* "DAMN I WASNT EXPECTING THAT" hetukiri said as she landed on the floor several feet away from the demon, she was now feeling her lungs burning from the gas....but the fight wasnt over....." U FREAKIN FACELESS b*****d" *she said as her oxygen ran a bit shallow it felt as though inside her body was now on fire*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 pm
*Goddess awoke and senced that Hetu needed help. She got up and went to her, only to see that Hetu was having trouble breathing* "You breathed in poision gas, didn't you? Here, I'll heal that for you" *Goddess placed a hand on Hetus' back and Healed Hetus' lungs* "Better?"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:19 pm
User ImageNick knew he needed to focus. He sat down again and relaxed. The sweat on this neck flowed as he erased his thoughts and planted himself on an empty world. It took him a while to calm down but thanks to Goddess' thoughts he was relieved.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:28 pm
"EHE" *was all hetukiri couldve said because she was soooo in shock eek

*NOT ONLY WAS TWILIGHT FIGHTING THE MONSTER TO DEFEND HER BUT IT ALSO SEEMED AS THOUGH HE WAS WINNING THE FIGHT!!!!*

"wow i guess the mans not that clumsy after all stare " *hetukiri said under her breath*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

-MuuSik IS In mE-

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 pm
im visiting the back cementery i will going to revive all the dead ppl who have been live in the castle of neteru wahahaha, and i want to meet others spirits so plz add me scary spirit ok twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:10 pm
after stabbing her staff through the body of the last demon around her, Chief lifted her head towards the sky, "Goddess's spell should by us sometime before the next attack, but that boy needs to hurry up", quickly checking to see how the others faired, she made her way to Hetukiri and the others; only to halt as she watched Twilight take on a demon by himself, " no freakin way....his actually winning?" grasping Hetukiri's hand, she helped her to her feet, "wow hetu, i never knew you to be one who needed saving," she let out a bark of a laugh at her friends expression from needing help......

then hearing Rene's statement she quickly countered him back, "Rene if you bring them out while we're having demon troubles I'll kick your little spirit a**"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:27 am
*Goddess had the feeling that some one unwelcome was in the boneyard out back* "Of that p***k is trying to get corpses to rise, I'll kill him!* "she said, rushing to stop him. Seeing Chief on her way, she paused* "You do know that you owe me one for smashing that first demon don't you? It was going to jump you from behind. Do you want me to let off another spell to buy us some more time? I will if I need to."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:43 pm
* Lunaris fell to the ground unconscience. * Rose and Auran came up behind her. " Lunaris!" Auran yelled in panick. He picked her up. " Hm. Still can't take a little pain, I see. " Rose muttered loudly. Auran looked back at Rose, and kicked her legs so that she would fall face first onto the ground. It worked. " Rose, the last time, it wasn't just " A little pain." She was dead for about five minutes." Auran hissed in her face. " And if you can still remember, she saved your life by sacrificing hers, wench. " he hissed again. He arose, and ran into the castle. Rose sat there dumfounded. She then rose and followed.  

iDero-Goi

TwilightOfTime

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 pm
So there i was facing that fearsome beast all alone... what to do what to do. First thing i remember, or just made up to do, was look a while. So i did, just looking and finding out what the beast could actually do, it was strong that for sure, but it couldn't turn arround fast because it was huge and heavy. ''So thats his weakspot'' i yelled towards hetukiri. As i wasn't looking at the time the beast moved towards, making me scream like a little girl. But that was it, that would have been the last time anyone made me do that. I grabbed my whip, and started to whip arround at his feet, since this went pretty fast i kept moving arround him while still attacking his. And if that wasn't enough, every time i was looking at his back one of extra limbs took a slash towards its lower back. It was pretty easy to hold on but the beast just wouldn't stop. Was it simply to strong ? One way to find that out, he allready hurted one of the people in here, i couldn't make that number get up to two or more. As for an hour i kept running arround him and attacking him on the same spots he started to grow weak. And soon it couldn't use its legs. So there it went, i could see how it started to collapse. But me as the the stupid i am kept running arround letting the beast right on top of me, so now i was stuck and the beast was still alive, just unable to move ... what to do what to do. Perhaps scream like a little girl again and call for help ?  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games