Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:28 pm
"Well...it is a strange color of red. And it's flickering....Maybe we should find a different way out..like how we entered?" Onyx suggested
o 3o

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 pm
"Either way, I'll be glad when I can put forty miles between me and this place," she said, folding her arms and watching as the exit light continued to flicker.  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 pm
"Or we could risk the Spoooooky exit sign, could just be a mind game.... Final exit or not, It's still a way out of this place" Da-ku was mad now.....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:23 am
"FINAL EXIT OF THIS WORLD!" Benny suddenly spoke out, and punched the table he was sitting at.

"You're welcome to take it if you like.. But f**k knows which realm it leads to!" He stood up.. "GAH!"

He started pacing back and forth pondering..

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 pm
Myraku jumped as Benny's fist pounded the table. She steadied herself and said,
"Tch, well, I guess we might as well split up then."
She suddenly grabbed Phiara's and Onyx's arms and walked away from the Exit sign.
"We'll go this way, you boys go through the Exit. If we happen to make it out alive, tell me what happens."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Onyx resisted at first but then went with Myraku and Phiara. "Well....I hope both ways are safe" She shuddered.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm
Phiara was stunned as Myraku spun her around and didn't wuite feel right letting the boys go on their own. As the Onyx and Myraku walked ahead of her through the doors, a sudden pain split through Phiara's right leg and she fell to the ground, speechless with pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:45 pm
"It worked...." Da-ku muttered.... "Are you ready? I have a feeling they have the easy way out?" He placed a hand on Benny's shoulder then began walking towards the exit...  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm
Onyx stoped, abruptly, for she didn't feel the presence of Phiara behind her. She looked back and was horrified to see her on the ground, wincing in pain. "Phiara!!" Onyx said running back to her, pulling Myraku along. "Are you okay??" Onyx said worried. Not knowing what to do. "Can you move the leg? Maybe stretch it out..." She hoped it was just a charlie horse...
o 3o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 pm
As Onyx knelt down beside her, she tried to drag in a sharp breath. When suddenly, the pain was gone, just as fast as it had come. She breathed raggedly and pulled herself up to sit at one of the tables. "I-I-I'm o-okay. I'm okay." she said through her breathing.  

Claivern

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 am
Benny turned swiftly.. 0.o

"Are you okay Phiara?" He ran up and put an arm round her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:01 pm
"I... I don't know what happened... It was like something was ripping my leg off with a wood chipper." she said, finding herself giving a small smile as she regained her breath. "You guys didn't feel anything? Did you see anything?"  

Claivern

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 pm
"No, nothing..." She said, squatting in front of Benny and Phiara.
o 3o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:45 pm
"I dunno hun.. But I think someone doesn't want us to leave this place alive.." He sighed and clang on to Phiara.  

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:54 pm
She groaned and pushed herself up from the table. "Well, personally, I would rather have my leg ripped off than be stuck in here for the rest of whatever." Phiara sighed and started walking back towards the door, then turned around to face the others again. "Would you agree?"  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games