Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:35 pm
lil_lynnie
greetings to everyone... i was refered by Araynia... it took me a while to get here.. cuz my walker slipped out of my hand .. and there i was laying on the flooring crying... "i've fallen and i can't get up" eek
Welcome, here's your cane, with a special rubberized tip and hand grips so it won't slip... smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:38 pm
Thank you very much... looks like i needed it hehe  

harley honey

Gromf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:05 am
lil_lynnie
Thank you very much... looks like i needed it hehe

heh poor thing  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:45 pm
Hello new geezers!  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

spiked_fuzzy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:46 am
the dancing kitten
*whistles through her teeth as she talks*

Well, I'm a geezer too - I'll be 23 next month! Hurrah for adulthood!

For the first while when I was here on Gaia, it seemed like everyone was a 12 year old spastic whiner with the typing skills of a rheusis monkey - but then I noticed the rare geezer... heart

Welcome!
There are waaaayyyyy to many of that first category around gaia for certain!

But, like you I found a few real people here and there - then one of them told me about this place! You'll love it!

Here it is possible to have a discussion without having to reach for your "netspeak dictionary" or try to decipher some ancient dead language - only to discover that the fool is off their home keys and didn't bother to read or preview their post to notice it!

You are not required to wade through strings of profanity that don't even go together sweatdrop (Kids, if you are going to swear, at least use phrases that actually work together!!!!).

One of the most rewarding things is that here we all bother to read what everyone says and even more amazing - people here actually care what their fellow geezers have to say!!

Hurray for geezers!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:37 am
huzzah!!  

Gromf

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:34 pm
spiked_fuzzy
the dancing kitten

For the first while when I was here on Gaia, it seemed like everyone was a 12 year old spastic whiner with the typing skills of a rheusis monkey - but then I noticed the rare geezer... heart

Welcome!

But, like you I found a few real people here and there - then one of them told me about this place! You'll love it!

Here it is possible to have a discussion without having to reach for your "netspeak dictionary" or try to decipher some ancient dead language - only to discover that the fool is off their home keys and didn't bother to read or preview their post to notice it!

You are not required to wade through strings of profanity that don't even go together sweatdrop (Kids, if you are going to swear, at least use phrases that actually work together!!!!).

One of the most rewarding things is that here we all bother to read what everyone says and even more amazing - people here actually care what their fellow geezers have to say!!

heart Yup, what she said heart
And the kids swearing thing - they've come with a whole slew of new profane phrases that have absolutely no meaning... if they wanna swear, they should at least know what each of the words mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:13 pm
Lil Brat
spiked_fuzzy
the dancing kitten

Welcome!

heart Yup, what she said heart
And the kids swearing thing - they've come with a whole slew of new profane phrases that have absolutely no meaning... if they wanna swear, they should at least know what each of the words mean.

What, do you both mean something like "D*ck jock-strap Mother F*cker"??  

Wendigo29
Crew

*Washu*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:17 pm
Wendigo29

I have never heard anyone say that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:22 pm
*Washu*
Wendigo29

I have never heard anyone say that.
Pne of my best buds, Zack, said it when we worked at Goldies quite a few years back. He got pissed at someone else there & that was what came out. Made eveyone in the kitchen laugh like loons.  

Wendigo29
Crew

[~Sassy~]

Wicked Bidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:18 pm
Hi, I am new. and I think this looks like a ton of fun. thanks for making a place for the older gaians to come to  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:19 pm
oh its tons of fun! smile  

Gromf

MibuNoOkami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:44 am
Hi everyone! I'm new to the guild. I look forward to talking to you guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:58 am
Hi im new to the guild biggrin  

Teahoshi

DariusCosgrave

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:37 am
Greetings all, New geezer here, I was very glad to find this group. A few minutes looking at the GD had me wondering if Gaia was really worth spending time around, but now I have a cane and all I have to do is swing it and dumb people go away. biggrin  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games