Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:36 am
Ok now where are you hiding....*I closed my eyes and sense there presence behind me. I turned around and saw a huge shadow standing before me. It brougth a giant hammer down, but i quickly moved out of way. I then realized that it was a troll that seemed to wander here from the forest.* Please go back to the forest and take your friends with you. I don't want any trouble. *Again it brought down it's hammer with time scratching me on my arm with one of the spikes that it had on it.* Damn it just go back I don't want any problems! I'll just put you to sleep then. *I summoned a bag and took out a powder substance. I put it near my mouth and blew at it. The troll fell fast asleep and the other trolls saw that i was serious and took him and left back to the forest.* There now that's dealt with, lets see what other creatures we have wondering about my school grounds. *I walked around making sure it was safe.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 am
bump  

Exe-Hakiru

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 am
i set my pencile and note pad down is everything ok i heard a sound?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:07 am
Lin sat up when she finished her food and left it there on the ground. She walked back into her room and lay on her bed, lights off and the door closed of course. She stared up at the ceiling until she fell asleep  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:17 am
As Scanda and the band finished the song they saw they wanted more and alot more as they nodded "Ok everyone this is Before I forget by Slipknot"Callum said into the microphone as he nooded to me as I started playying guiatr then the others started playing as everyone started chearing and then Callum started singing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:38 am
well if u need any help looking around place i will be more then glad to help see ya i walk off and grab my note pad and pencile and walk to my room and unlock it and put my pad and penceil away and walk back out and lock it back i heard music playing huh wats that sound i start to walk toward it  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 am
Rizezaki
bump

((This is not a bumping place!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 am
(( i know don't u hate that when people do that?))  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:53 am
((Yeah))
*In the morning...*
Lin woke up when the sun shone in her face. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. The songs was still being played. She jumped out of bed and put on her normal clothes and walked out of her room. She decided to take a walk outside the school before class.
*Outside*
Lin saw a girl with a witch hood on. She slowly walked over to her and smiled. "Hello. I havent seen you before. My name is Lin and welcome to this school. Well we should hurry back in because its nearly time for..... Maths class." Lin gave out a sigh and continued talking, "I cant believe we cant even get any breakfasts on Tuesday's..." She started walking back in with the girl and nearly forgot to ask her, "So, whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:56 am
oh dark fire i look at her  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:07 am
"Hmmm, Darkfire. Thats a nice name." Lin smiled at Darkfire. She looked out of the window and saw Scarlet walking around outside of the school. She opened the window and looked at her. "Hey Scarlet." Lin smiled again and continued, "Its nearly class, hurry inside." Lin walked back over to Darkfire and they both walked into the class.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 am
i went over and sat down and thought in my mind well at least she didn't run off in fear  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:39 am
Lin sat in her seat and then the Teacher came in. "Ok, good morning Class. I am Miss. Slinn and I will be your Maths Teacher." Miss Slinn talked in a posh voice. She gave out the Maths book and started writing on the board.
She kept writing and writing until the board was full of words. "Ok everyone, remember all this until next week. Or if you want to write it down then please do." Miss. Slinn sat down on a chair, started reading a book. "Come on everyone! Hurry up and write!" She stared at Lin and continued reading her book. Lin then quickly opened her Maths book and wrote in it.
"Ok class dismissed!" Miss Slinn walked out and Lin stood up. She walked over to Darkfire and asked her, "Hey do you want to go shopping? I wanted to buy some books and notepads and all that. And maybe check the NoticeBoard for new activities on the way." Lin again smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 am
As the band finished theyre was applauses from all around as the bell for the sceond lesson went as Scanda clicked hsi fingers the mic all instruments and the stage disappeared as the students made theyre way as Scanda rushed thorough "History class hope its nothing to do about my famiyl or type"he muttered as he rushed in and got to the room and saw he was first one there so he decided to take his seat and copy the work off the board.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games