Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:26 am
Funny, I always heard that phrase with Wheaties. One of my favs is "Go piss up a rope." It might be funny to watch someone try that. For cursing without cursing, my father taught me this one:

Take an aeronautical intercourse with a rotating article of perforated pastry... Anyone in the Air Force years ago could break this down easily ~ wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 am
Oh yes... sweet innocent Tes here used to drink, smoke, and do illegal drugs {although not all at the same time... I tried mixing two of those once or twice and it didn't go over so well...}. My spouse sometimes looks at me with utter shock when I talk about back then since I'm almost the opposite now.

On an unrelated note... I think this forum needs a new "hot tub". If not a hot tub exactly, something like it. It gave the "goodies" and the "hooligans" some place where they could both interact without being surrounded by an unsavory atmosphere. I haven't dropped by to "trick-or-treat" because I have a habit of giving expensive gifts...

And yes Brat, I have also heard it with Wheaties.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:39 am
eek eek eek Drink? Smoke? Illegal?! *shakes head and laughs hilariously, slapping knee and doubling over* Good one TES! You almost had me going with that one! rofl blaugh *wipes tears from eyes* Wow, TES and the word illegal in the same setence?! Impossible!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:41 am
And yeah, we do need another HT or neutral spot to chat and hang out in...cause I'm quite sure bandaidd did not have this in mind when she created this thread! redface  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 am
You know... you don't have to laugh so hard at it stare

I also do not think this is what bandaidd had in mind. I guess we could have been utilizing the "random chatter place" on the main forum, but it's easy to end up getting caught in conversation in the game room when you're already hanging around in here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 am
Aaaawwwwwww...TES, I just can't imagine that is all. And you're right, I'm in the game room more than anything, so yeah, I get caught in conversations quickly and easily here. So maybe there should be a game chat thread for the Geezers who spend more time in the game room than any other part of the guild.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 am
perhaps so. I also spend most of my time in the game room and usually only check the main forum or other forums right when I sign on. Sometimes I check more often, but not commonly.

Even if there was a game room chat thread, I still think a "neutral" thread would be good for those that want to role play to some extent. There is a separate forum for role playing threads, but I kind of figured that was for more formal role play rather than the casual type here in the game room. That forum seems to have not gotten any new posts in a while as well.

Currently, the "goodies" are at a loss of where to go it seems... Lily's didn't exist for quite some time, but when you get used to going somewhere, it's hard to figure out what to do without that place to be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 am
That's true. I sure do hate Lily's closed, and not just for the pranks, but like you said, it was a place Geezers had to go and enjoy. The HT really hit it off because both parties were able to come together without complaint or restrictions. Maybe we'll get another thread like that soon. I don't know much about creating threads or maintaining them, or I would create another neutral atmosphere. Those last two songs you posted in the listening to thread were good. I really liked the last one, Hold Your Colour, and I think it had a lot to do with the video. I've never played Final Fantasy, but I've seen I think one or two of the movies that came out and really enjoyed them. The game looks like it's quite good, I jsut never seem to think of it whenever I go game hunting, or rather when I used to go game hunting when I had my stations.

(OMG, on call duty sucks!!! gonk ! RL calls, check back to see if you're still on when I get back... stressed )  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am
I've also never played any final fantasy games, but always thought they looked interesting. I just never really had the opportunity to play them, I suppose.

When I was in high school, someone once told me I looked like Squall from Final Fantasy VIII and I didn't know how to react because I didn't know who they were talking about neutral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:57 am
yay for the edit me still going strong lol  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:24 pm
Maune
Was there any doubt?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:26 pm
Nei1
Maune
Was there any doubt?

nope not really lol X) blaugh  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:57 pm
another neutral place to hang out!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:58 pm
except that here our posts might be edited unexpectedly eek  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:14 pm
I just realized that the place i hid the ticket won't work at all.... XP  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games