Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Supahbub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 pm
AngelNumberXIII
Ichiro got a pass to go to the bathroom. He then saw an adult lost. "Hello miss do you need help?"

"Oh HI there! Yes I'm lost I'm a new teacher here" Responded Chiyo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:13 pm
((late xD))

Ichiro had forgotten about the teacher then turned around. "Oh ya. I've heard taht we had a new teacher. Your class is in Room 108" He then noticed the Chibi Cupcakes necklace on her. "Ya Zack. I don't care about the consequences. I'll fight back." Turning to the teacher again. "So do you like it here so far? I should advise you to stay away from a girl named Kishiko. If you have her in one of your classes request her to another teacher. She is evil and will ruin your life." He looked away in anger.

Kishiko had a necklace her mother gave her once. It had the power to get into people's minds so she can talk to them. "Hello Zack." She had entered Zack's mind and can now talk to him.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 am
zack had a searious face on and looked at the chibi cupcakes necklace blankly "i didnt know teachers joined the clubs?" he then tryed to sort of calm ichiro down "cmon dude calm down" he suddenly started hearing voices in his head they sounded like kishiko great what do you want  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:51 pm
"What I want? I will tell you what I want. I want to make you my slave." She grinned evily.

Ichiro looked at Zack. "Are you okay?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm
like thats ever gonna happen "ya im fine just a ringing in my ears" he then looked at ichiro "so your sure you want to join?" zack said making sure this is what ichiro wanted to do  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:07 pm
"It will happen. I know it will. You can't resist me anymore." She smiled at the evil deed she had done.

"Yes. I want to join. I'm tired of being among people who live to hate." Ichiro looked down and thought of all the people he will be leaving behind. Good ridence. Then he thought of Kishiko. Keeping you away will be better for me.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:14 pm
zack chuckled to himself are you hitting on me? "ok ichiro follow me" he then took ichiro to the club he started showing him around and introducing him to people after a few minutes he stopped at his office "well that completes the tour you can keep your clothes or change them dont matter and everyone around here will go out of there way to help you or make you feel welcome" he said handing a silver chain necklace with dog tags in it and on the back was carved chibi cupcakes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm
"Well I'd like to see if this "Kishiko" person" Chiyo asked "May I meet her?"  

Supahbub

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 pm
"No I'm not." She looked a lil annoyed. "I just did something to you that will tamper with your brain." She smiled evily again.

Ichiro took the necklace. "Thanks." He looked down at himself. "I guess...I should leave my past behind. Do you have any clothes that are like...i dont know...white? Just like a jacket. Don't want to change too quickly."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Supahbub
"Well I'd like to see if this "Kishiko" person" Chiyo asked "May I meet her?"
"NO. I mean, its best not to. I mean, she'll basically ruin your life."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:29 pm
hmm thats funny i thought you were calling me up on that date i ow you oh well to bad zack said knowing it would annoy kishiko more "sure just go in that closet and find what you like like i said you dont have to put on brighter clothes we got darker stuff in there to" zack said pointing to a closet filled with clothes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:37 pm
"Thanks for the warning" Smiled Chiyo "Oh and do you know where the english room is?"  

Supahbub

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 pm
Kishiko evily smiled. "If you want one then you got one or are you just teasing?"

"The english room is right downstairs. Room 108. Hope you enjoy this school." He smiled. Like thats ever gonna happen. "Thanks Zack. And all I need it a white jacket." He went over to the closet and found one.

((Here's Ichiro with white jacket =D))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:56 pm
"Thank you!" Chiyo said as she rushed to room 108  

Supahbub

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:03 pm
"Good luck new teacher." Ichiro said before she could leave. "He looked at himself in the mirror. "Wow...I look SEXY in white."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games