Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:26 pm
"I cant really explain it. But my deepest assumption points to your kindness. You have power, yet you decide to go out of your way and help others that might harm you in the end. You are exactly how I was before my previous second in command was slaughtered "accidentally" by the Vampires"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 pm
Dameon Black
"I'm a Dhamphyr," Robert said. He could tell that she was bored. "Why don't we do something fun? We can fight or something."

User Image
"we can fight if you want to end up dead." She told him. "Besides, fighting doesn't hold my interest for long. But if you can entertain me for long you might be worth something."  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Nope, this wasn't weird at all. Not one bit. Of course, that would be lying though. Leon kept walking, wondering what was wrong with these people. Lesson learned. Do not eat whole twinkies you find in the dumpster because then you'll get yourself stuck in the middle of something weird. Damn those delicious sponge like submarines. Or that's how Leon described them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm
"And what entertains you the most?" Robert asked.  

Dameon Black

Kroenig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm
Not able to find Nike, Caldwell moves to the location of Robert and Hana-shi. He emerges from a shadowed corridor as before, into the light.

"Greetings. Interesting pair. You two seem at an impasse; would you care to converse?" His voice is strangely flat, without inflection, and without any echo or reflection.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 pm
'I won't end up like that but I just don't know,"Soli said and turned around pushing Leon faster."Come on Leon we can get you something to eat I'm starving."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image
"you are the second man to ask me that today and I still have no answer. Its more of a trial and error thing." she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon sighed as she pushed him faster before he picked up his speed so he was jogging ahead of her so she wouldn't push him anymore, but he had no idea where he was going, so he stopped at the street corner and waited for her.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 pm
inkheart-21-death
'I won't end up like that but I just don't know,"Soli said and turned around pushing Leon faster."Come on Leon we can get you something to eat I'm starving."

"Soli, think about it. If you do commit, I wont womanize anymore!" he yelled as she dragged the wolf away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm
Robert kissed her lightly on the lips for a few seconds. "How about that?" he asked.  

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm
Kroenig
Not able to find Nike, Caldwell moves to the location of Robert and Hana-shi. He emerges from a shadowed corridor as before, into the light.

"Greetings. Interesting pair. You two seem at an impasse; would you care to converse?" His voice is strangely flat, without inflection, and without any echo or reflection.

User Image
"Who are you and why should I care?" Hana said to the new person who had arrived. She then looked at Robert who had just kissed her forehead. "Boy, I have slept with kings, one little kiss on my forehead isn't going to do much."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 pm
((eevee and kroe need to edit rofl ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm
Soli couldn't hear what Bargo said as she caught up with Leon."Come on it's this way."She led him to the part of city that was quieter.Soli stopped in front of a store and opened it."This is my home my grandfather left it for me or the old man who cared for me."The store looked like antique shop but further back you could see the part that looked like a home."This is your room."as she led him upstairs she opened the door and revealed a king size bed with many other things."The bathroom's here you can take a shower while I get food."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:49 pm
The man nods.

"I am Caldwell... I'm conducting interviews. Involving a few deaths that occurred tonight, not the least of which was the Prince's. Interesting death... decapitation. Are you willing to answer?"

EDITED  

Kroenig

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games