Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm
"How are you feeling, your highness? Is your head spinning or do you feel nauseated at all? I would really like to ask you to rest but I'm sure you'd refuse," Nicholas said. He looked at Scarlet fully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm
Scarlet looked at him, "Your right I would refuse, and im fine now thank you." She smiled and looked out into the sea. "Nicholas how are you doing? I know you went through a lot...." her smile went away when she remembered his condition.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 pm
"I feel as if I'm being rejuvenated by staring at the sea. It's my favorite place in the world and as much as I would like to steer, the captain wouldn't let me due to my current condition," Nicholas sighed. He truly loved sailing.

"I was feeling restless so I came here. What of you, your highness?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm
"Well i was just feeling a bit worried, so i came here. The ocean air and the movement of the water seems to calm me in some sense." Scarlet looked at him and smiled.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 pm
"I remember hunting whales but I never caught one. Lucky I didn't or I would have been arrested for hunting those animals," Nicholas chuckled. "I've sailed up till Asia on my own and faced so many difficulties. And now I'm good at navigating as well." He turned to look at the sky and frowned.

"Princess, have everyone secured in their rooms," his voice suddenly tense.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm
"A storm?" Scarlet looked up at the sky as well and she was right. She had dealt with many storms herself. She went over to the dining room and told everyone to go to there rooms and stay there. They all noded and went to there rooms a bit worried.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm
Suddenly the wind picked up and the ship was nearly turned over.

"Secure the mast! We don't want to lose it!" Nicholas shouted and the shipmates began to pull the mast up and he helped. He knew the men knew what to do but most of them were soldiers with no sea experience. Only the captain of the ship knew the as well as he.

"Captain! The rain is coming! We need to get the men tied to the pole!" Nicholas shouted through the raging wind and rain suddenly pelted them. Nicholas was in no shape to do heavy things and he suddenly stumbled. his ribs cracked and felt blood in his mouth. His whole body was suddenly on fire and he couldn't get up.

God why I have to be like this now!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 pm
Scarlet was right by him and put his arm around her shoulder. She helped him up, "Stop pushing yourself please." She turned to the captain, "Im sure you know what to do....you are the best after all." She smiled at the captain as he nodded. Scarlet then helped Nicholas to her room. She didn't care what he had to say...he would rest until he was fully healed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 pm
"W-wait. I must lay down. I have to see that the men are secured to the mast pole," Nicholas tried to leave the cabin as he struggled against the holds of Scarlet. Suddenly a violent wave hit the side of the ship and both were sent stumbling to the floor and Nicholas coughed again and this time he was unable to stand.

"Sorry," he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:11 pm
"I don't care your staying here." She helped him up and stuggled a bit, but managed to lay him down. She looked at him, "Stay here, I'll go make sure that the men are secured." At that she left the room but before leaving she locked the door taking the key. She ran onto the deck and ran around now soak and wet making sure everyone was safe. Suddenly a huge wave knocked the boat to its side and the water flowed on. Scarlet was able to hold on to the side of the boat. She then made her way back to the room. She stumbled the keys in her hand but managed to open the door. Scarlet quickly closed the door and slid down and leaned against the door exhuasted. "Done and done," she breathed out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm
"You better change. I'll leave to my own cabin. You don't have to worry," Nicholas said as he headed went to the door.

"I'll go straight to my room. I promise," Nicholas assured her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 pm
Scarlet stood up and stopped him. "No im not letting you get out of my sight until you are 100% better." She insisted and didn't care if she was wet. She lead him back to the bed and had him lay back again.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 pm
Nicholas's face was beet red. He stood up abruptly.

"No. It is not decent for a man to be with a women he has no ties with. I swear I'll head straight to my room and you can change and go to sleep," he said sheepishly as he once again headed to the door only to stumble again when another violent wave hit the side of the boat. This time, he stumbled till he sat on a chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm
Ace went and assisted the captain as the boat swayed back and forth. Ace happened to stumble but he got up and continued helping them. Lightning struck barely missing the mast. He went and got some ropes to tie the loose boxes at the side. He went down to the cellar and also tied the loose items.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 pm
"Well it seems the storm agrees with me. Besides its fine with me...your injured and it's best if you stay put. Walking around at this point could be dangerous." She again helped him up and gently threw him on the bed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games