Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 pm
shrukan calmed down as soon as jumpy was gone "so whats the plan to get back at that traitor?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:23 pm
"Okay then in order for us to get at him it is going to take alot more than us so first we need to get Chief some new armor and second we need more Spartan 2's." Sen brings up a map. "If you look here this is a basic guess of the location of a UNSC ship Spirit of Fire it is supposed to have Spartans of the Omega squad on it if we find this ship we have a shot that and it is very possible Arcuss saw this map if he went through some of our files so we might just meet him there. So once Jumpy gets back I'm going to get started on some new armor for Chief and you Shurkan are going to round up the best piolt ship and crew we can get our hands on dismissed." Sen exits to start his work.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 pm
"yes sir" shrukan headed off to get the men they needed for the mission

arcuss cursed to himself as he walked thru the narrow corridors of the ship. supposedly a group of spartans was here based on the map he scanned but all his team managed to find on this broken down hunk of junk was a few stray flood. luckily they had been kept in a sterilization chamber and they quickly destroyed them before heading on "what where they doing on this ship?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 am
Sen begins work on the new armor. "Let me think upgraded shields, sleeker design, and mabye a better protected AI uplink."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 pm
a random soldier next to sen spoke up "yeah maybe if were gonna hold the most expensive ai in the galaxy it should prablly be something better than an USB port" the soldiers around him started laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Sen throws a wrench at him. "Quiet I'm working here!"  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:14 pm
"Let the elite do his work or I'll shove you all into an escape pot with twelve sticky grenades armed." Which got even the lowest murmers to quiet. "Now then..." Jumpy then stepped out from a shadow, his armor's slightly reflective invis shutting off, and then picked up the Marine that'd made the USB port joke and held him to where the guys head was brushing the ceiling. "Don't go around making fun of AI's. Their what helps this ship move, they're what help me alot of the time, and, right now, one of them is the only thing keeping me from ripping you in half." He then set the Marine down and then leaned back onto a wall, taking apart his sniper carefully and examining it, then carefully putting it back togeather, with the help of Displeasure, as always. Cortona, however, was practically relaxing, looking as though lounging in her own portable thing of a machine. Master Cheif was in Med-Bay, getting a check-up, and the Needler grenades were safely stowed in a thick, heavy box, far away from his clutzy fingers, yet the box was what he had taken his sniper apart on, and was now putting back togeather. "Listen... Shrukan, I just didn't want you to die is all.. if it means that you now want to stab me with an energy sword, that's fine, but I'd rather have you alive than me." he didn't look up, or even want to look up, but finished fixxing his sniper and headed off, jumping forward at the marine slightly, which scared the bejesus out of him, then laughing as he walked down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm
the disgrunteld marine quickly retreated back to his group of friends "who was he talking to anyway? commander shrukan's been gone for ten minutes now" another one spoke up as soon as jumpy was out of earshot "i dont know whats worse. an AI you can steal with a jump drive or a super soldier with brain duller than a butter knife" this brought about another roar of laughter amongst the group  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm
Displeasure's small appearance inside his helmets HUD twitched slightly, shaking heer head. "I know you know they said something." Jumpy shrugged and kept walking. He knew they'd joke about his stupidity, but when they needed his help, they'd be sure sorry about it. He knew all their names now. "Military stitchin' 's a real b***h." Displeasure gave him a slight jolt. "hey!" "No language like that. Not while I'm around." He rubbed his wrist and kept walking, confussed as to how the hell that happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:37 am
Sen stopped working for a minute. Okay Jumpy sure is defensive to AI's I really think he is at times a little to close to it. Sen gets back to work and put the thought out of his mind.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:23 pm
(Recap Gone for 3 months?)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 pm
shrukan checked people off the list of recomendations he recieved at a rapid pace "these are all pathetic weaklings! no way will i work with them" so far he had only brought on one person who was the pilot and that was only because shrukan believed that he wouldnt have to fight  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 am
"Okay it is almost ready now to find Jumpy and test the AI port."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:09 pm
shrukan let out a growl of frustration as a marine carried on a message that there werent any other canidates "fine here i made a list of people to take in case this would happen, im still not satifsied about it"

arcuss and his team treaked through the ship ever allert to any dangers. "theres nothing here. come on lets go" just as his sentence was finished a plasma grenade flew out of no where sticking one of the brute squad member's head. the rest quickly rolled out the way as he exploded "what the heck was that!?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:22 am
Jumpy finally got back to Sen, and unlatched the box for the first time. The Needler grenades had the characteristic pink needles sticking out of them, and there were other grenades in there as well, Firebomb, Spike, Sticky, and the old fashoned U.N.S.C. frag. he didn't touch any. He'd only ever used a grenade once, and the results from it were, lets say, not intended. He sat down and started working on his sniper again, this time actually have spare parts to work with and modify the thing.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games