Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:02 pm
ari was about to say a chant over the werewolf to force her the ground for good but when he heared the angel he stopped. he handed he the cross and said in a husky monotone voice, " shaun wanted you to have this. it is a symbolf of light."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:30 am
User Image
Airi listened, an unemotional mask on her expression. She mentally sighed as the demon handed her a cross.
It was special, she could tell.
How sweet of Shaun...but why?
She lifted her heart-shaped face up to the demon's stare.
"Why?"

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm
ari looked at her. "for one, im not a demon, im a visidon so i can hear your thoughts. two, i dont know, he didnt tell me. he just said that he wanted you to have it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 am
Nahi stalked off to her cave, determined to prove the demon, angel, mystical creature thing, whatever it was, prove it wrong. She trudged inside and sat down next to where Bree had been sleeping. She had bitched about her alot, but the girl had given her something to do besides mope around. Nahi grabbed a large stone from the back of the cave and a small one and set to work, sleeping forgotten.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 am
User Image
Airi sighed and looked back to the thing in her hands. She shook her head.
"Well, he was always a weirdo. Straight from the beginning. Who ever heard of vampires eating fruit?"
Yes, a weird vampire he had been.
Weird doesn't cover it. Nahi has a brief moment of insanity, he dies, and then this freaky demon appears. What the heck does this all mean?
Airi picked up her dog, cradling him.
"I don't know..." She whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 am
Nahi had worked for what seemed hours..or minutes? she shook her head and looked at her work. The stone now read

"Bree
The only one of us that knew how to find happiness"

Nahi smiled-actually smiled- and carried it out to the place Bree usually stayed- A large tree with a hollow trunk. She dug a small hole and put the stone in, hoping it would stay in place. She returned to her cave and laid down, utterly exhausted. She closed her eyes, fully expecting sleep to set in as usual. Twenty minutes later she sat up. "b*****d was telling the truth."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm
ari looked at the angel, "no, he wasnt wired. im wondering if i should tell you this or not, but he was part angel. he could do the whole reading thing that you guys do. he made the mistacke of trying to read one of my people. it left him in a catitonic state so when he remebered a spell we use to inherret a human body, well, you know the rest. his body was turned but he was not. after he inherrited the humans body, he forgot all about himself. thats why he ended up with alex. his body remebers being his brother. but he was acctully he was an angel. like you." he saw the wolf leave the group 45 minutes ago so he decided to go check on her. "ill be back in a moment." he started to walk of twords the cave that she had stalked off to. he haered he say something like " bastered was telling the truth!" he couldnt help but chucle slightly. he walked up to the cave and saw the girls frustated look. she REALLY didnt like him right now. "didnt think i was seriouse?" he said in a mocking tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 pm
Nahi glared at this thing that had cursed her. "Go piss up a flag pole." she said standing up and going outside.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
Airi turned to lean against a tree, her body aching. It ached mainly from stress.
Humans suck.
Kiko was no where to be seen, off with Nahi probably.

Kiko followed Nahi, his tail wagging.
She is acting weird...sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:54 pm
Nahi sniffed the air. Kiko. She sat on a nearby rock. "Hey, Kiko. How's Airi? She was probably right, but he killed my family. I'm sorry she's hurt, I'm not sorry he's dead. If I'm anything besides bitchy, it's loyal."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 pm
ari followed the girl out to the field again." you know, if you would apologize for killing shaun, i would remove the curse. either way it dosent matter to me, you dont even have to mean it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image
Kiko tilted his head back to look at the creepy demon.
Asking her to apologize is like asking a vegetarian to eat meat. You can ask, but it is almost gauranteed that they will tell you to go screw yourself.
He wagged his tail and then stopped, looking back up.
Oh, yeah, by the way. Good luck.
He laid his soft, furry head against her leg.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:49 am
Nahi looked at the creature. "Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. If you don't leave I will kill you too. Besides, I'm a witch, I'll find a way to remove this, with or-preferably-without you." She reached down and stroked Kiko's head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:44 pm
ari shook his head, "you humans are so stubbern you didnt even have to mean it and yet you would rather go insane. i will never understand humans." he was walking off, "i will be back in 300 years, when darkness faces light. then, you will be relived." he faded into the trees. it was over. he had done his tasks, now he was done.
three hundred years passed, and the ground started to crack open in a circle, the day had come, the day to start a new, the day darkness faced light.  

sdasdsdsa1111111

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm
Nahi looked at Kiko. "You ere once human, right? If you like, I might be able to change you back." she said, petting him.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff