Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
Aura looked at Darren."I would expect, that you could answer that question for yourself. We have been experimented on...have you been experimented on?" Aura said to Darren.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
As Dawn lied on the grass, she thought about her past that she brought up with Senku. "I'm the one to talk. I should have died. It would have been easier for everyone. Specifically, me."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Darren looks at Aura then looks away~

"well yes and unfortunatly i have done some.....bad things with the.... i guess you could call it power they gave me.... but i dont like to talk about that......."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm
Senku soon decided to go to sleep for a short time in his room so he left the pool area and headed toward the bed room  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 pm
"He's the possessor of the DE Virus.............also known as the Demon Virus, and he's done some real bad stuff as he said, Aura........."

As Nago said after catching a glimpse of Darren with dark red eyes and energy ready to be used and burn away on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Darren laughs and looks at Nago over his shoulder~

"looks like you know alot about me and yet i kow nothing about you....."  

Dullrod

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:38 pm
Senku layed asleep in his bed and began to have a dream about his lab life
"Ok Senku just take these pills and we will get you out of here as soon as posible" The scientist said with a warm smile while Senku took the pills  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Aura looked at Darren then at the water."Well, I guess my power is the only one that doesn't hurt any other people."Aura said as she closed her eyes and swam on her back.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:43 pm
"My dad gave me WAR in order to save me, plus I've heard about you from the scientists, and they say you're one of the most dangerous being to be around........."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:46 pm
"Lets see. Well your done for today Senku.Go out and play a little" A nurse said to him as he nodded and rushed outside to go play with some of the other workers who he seemed to copy and repeat what they where doing  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Aura looks at Nago."Really??"she asked opening her eyes.
((Who is the most dangerous???))

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~looks down at the ground and a tear rolls down my cheek~

"......... you got that.....right, as soon as they gave me the injection to test out the new demon virus they just invented i was instintly turned into a demon and killed the scientist that was closest to me and went for a second then it was all black thats all i remember....... I didnt mean too just couldnt control my body......"  

Dullrod

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:54 pm
"Hey..............Could be worse, right? I mean I just got back from learning that I build up energy inside of me if I don't fight and that it'll be a little mini city nuke..........."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm
Senku soon met Raz and Sari and waved high to both of them with a cheerful smile  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~wipes his face and then looks up at Nago~

"so me and you are almost as bad as eachother....and if you dont fight you will die or something"

(( gtg be back tommorow bye))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games