Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm
Bubble struggle as she tried to dodge the arms trying to make a grab for her. It was tiring her out. She soon ran out of breath. She stopped.

"I am getting tired.."she muttered as she fell to her knees and held her chest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:33 pm
Diamond saw Mint get sucked... She stand there and an orange glowing surround her and again stopped... She wanted to cry... But some sort of power ran through her... Diamond look at Bubble with wet eyes...

Diana ran to Bubble and Diamond... She saw Diamond in sad mood , Knowing that Mint isn't there... Diana look down and look at her hands  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:43 pm
(((((I forget sorry but am I in the building or out?)))))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 pm
(( do we post our profiles or we pm them to owner? ))  

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 am
(( Gosu : PM...
Spades : Diamond pushed you out... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:12 am
User ImageMint kicked her legs again and was set free, but tired. She then saw the arms forming a small circle, then becoming bigger, and bigger, until it was the size of a huge pancake (XD).
It then started changing forms, until it became a big hammer and started smashing them. Mint ran away from it, by opening the door to the outside. She ran past Dimitri and saw the hammer trying to smash the other girls from behind.

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 am
Diamond ran to help Mint... "Mint! Come on!" Diamond ran until she falls and were nowhere... It were black everywhere... Diamond breathe fast... She look around and saw nothing... "M-Mint? L-Lusa? Diana?!"Diamond mumbled... She ran , but it feels like she is running nowhere... She stopped and breathe faster...
"What Is this place?"Diamond said as she glowed with orange-clear color... She sighed as she look at her hands... Her hands were glittering , and they stopped glittering again... "It will take sometime me to get my transformation?" Diamond said as she close her eyes and open... Nothing changed.. "W-Why? I thought it's my imagination?" Diamond said worriedly... She look around again... "DIANA!!! MINT!!!EVERYONE!!!" Diamond shouted and cried... She fall to the ground on her knees...She cried

Diana open her eyes and hear Diamond... She look around but saw nothing... She look at everyone who were there.. Diana sighed...She close her eyes and open again... She get into a white place... There were nothing but white color... Diana sighed and then ran... But she were becoming slower, and slower. Diana stopped as she think , she won't reach anywhere... "What is this place?" Diana said and hear Diamond... She ran again and again she become slower... "W-Why?" Diana said until she bumped into something... She hear Diamond clearly now... She touched at what she bumped into ... It was a wall... The wall direction is to Black room...Diana cried  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 am
Flara was walking and saw that everyone were upset... But she only saw Bubble, Nobody more... Flara sighed and thought I guess, They are in THAT room... Flara come near Bubble and sighed again  

Llama Talks

Shapeshifter

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 am
(( @xxHeArTIEsSxxlol : Please, Use literate and do not use others characters... Like, now... You are using Diana, My character... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 am
{{{{im srry gonna change it, or maybe as u know better change it u if u can!!!!}}}}  

Llama Talks

Shapeshifter

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:28 am
(( I changed it... Carry on like this))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 am
kiriyuu's mind clouded she saw a woman in a white kimono ((limbs intact fyi)) she reached out to kiriyuu "you and I are the same come and rejoin our spirit" the woman showed her what had happened to her in a ritual her spirit was split into three the third disappeared "me...is that me?" the woman was about to say something but kiriyuu was plunged into light lusa was standing over her "lusa!" she said "I think I am becoming this kirie himuro person" lusa just stared blindly at her not noticing her, she was very pale "lusa?" kiriyuu ran downstairs "there is somthing wrong with lusa!".  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:37 pm
Bubble looked up at Lusa. She looked blankly as Kiryuu yelled.
"Lusa!!! Hey!! Lusa!! Whats wrong?!"Bubble yelled tiredly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:54 pm
(( Sorry i need to play for Flara for sometime... (To: Who is playing for Flara) ))

Flara walked up to the main door... and look at Bubble...
"They are lost...", Flara roll her eyes down and up again... "They... Diana and Diamond". Flara finished the sentence and look down...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 am
lusa didn't respond kiriyuu was looking slightly confused "its weird, its like she has just swiched off or something" lusa fell to the floor blinking a couple of times "that was scary" she said whimpering a little as she stood up "what happend?" kiriyuu said stroking her hair "I dont know..." lusa replied "some sort of daydream I guess, it was super creepy I saw you guys being attacked by this giant creepy-crawly and everyone lost all the magicy thingies and kiri's endgame creatures were going beserk and the creepy-crawly was gonna crush you and I was trapped in this bubble type err thingie and I couldnt escape I felt so helpless, and I was all drowsy and it was like i would sleep forever." she started crying.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games