Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Kyuki watched amusingly as she saw a guardian go after Senku (or now, Sinku). "Ah, now I see. He's the kind of person who has two sides to them. That's why his eyes were changing color." She said to herself. "I wonder what his bad side is like." Kyuki smiled and jumped from the roof to go follow them. "Maybe he'll be more willing to fight than his goodie-goodie side." She said cheerily. "And while I'm up I might as well get another snack."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Sinku Don't you dare blab anything that senku would know that you shouldn't you little rouge! Chasing after Sinkuwhile tring to keep an eye out for any sign of danger was a difficult challenge sence Sinku was faster than Senku I'm gonna have to use some speed boosting powers to keep after him...I hope that no one see's... Placing my hands in a certain pose while running and chanting a certain chant I started to speed up to the point of running along side Sinku Pull it over Sinku Or so help me I'll knock you out cold!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 pm
" well id better get going. see ya" he said hopping off the roof and hitting the groud and bobing and weeving threw the ruins  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 pm
Gasping for air I began to set a spell in motion I'm sorry for having to use this on you Senku but i need to stop Sinku. "Chan Chi Bita petrification Cage Pi tain 44" This is a powerful spell that only I know and only that I can Perform Correctly to ensure it's propper function happens.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 pm
"damn oh well hehe"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm
*Huff* *Huff* at least now he's safe frozen but safe... a strange felling began to enguld me... i began to look around Where is that Vampire from before she was following close to my heals last time I saw her. Puting up my gaurd while even in a weaken state  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 pm
"I really dont care how strong he becomes he still will never be able to control me hehe and ill always have a mind of my own"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm
When Kyuki had seen the guardian speed up dramatically she stopped. "These guardians seem to have a lot of tricks up their sleeves..." she thought.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm
Senku didnt even try to move he stood there frozen" So how long are you going to keep me like this now?" he said with a smirk on his face  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:55 pm
Reiko nodded at Shana who stood there still even as Sinku/Senku had left.
Shana giggled."He knows how to taunt sure enough."Shana said.

Reiko was silent. It wasn't funny to mess with a vampire the wrong way. Reiko looked around."Where is Nana?"

"Oh Nana..I suppose she left...for no reason at all..she is a werewolf anyway..don't trust no one."Shana muttered as she grabbed Reiko's wrist."Lets go see what they are up to."

((GOOD GRIEF!! ITS SO HARD TO CATCH UP!!!! scream ))

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm
((lol))

Senku took in a deep breath and closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 pm
where does every go
(walks around searching for people he meet the other day)  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:16 pm
Realizing how long Senku had be frozen I released him from the spell only after making sure he was back to normal. Partically unfrozen now Senku you alright... I'm Sorry I had to freeze you like that. I still griped my spear with even more vigor now than ever waiting to see if it was Senku or Sinku I was speaking to...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm
"yeah im fine " he said looking down trying to hide his red eyes
hehehe almost away  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 pm
((i might epicly fail because i dont know where we ar e at the rp so i am just going to join in))
so this is wre you guys been and who is this
(looking at th girl with spear)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games