Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
vampires versus werewolfs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:34 pm
Vance rolled his eyes "a vampire turning into a canine....that's got to be breaking some kinda rule"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:46 pm
Nova looked down at the vampire turned puppy. "Cute, but no go."  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:49 pm
Sky transformed back and turned to Vance "Why don't you shut up for once. I'm really trying to be nice but your not helping me"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 pm
"sorry just exploiting one of the many flaws in your logic. I mean for someone who hates werewolves sooooooo much your pretty quick to turn into a dog" Vance smiled back at him "and if your trying to be nice then why should I help you? there are obstacles in life that get in the way of all ideals, trying to change your attitude is no exception"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 pm
Nova sighed. It seemed there was a better chance of the sky falling than those two ever being really close friends. Maybe in time they'd learn to at least tolerate each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:27 am
Sky's anger was rising but he bit his lip. "Werewolves are wolves not dogs. Yes there in the same family but there completely different. And i only hate them because they my family. And i know life is hard but sometimes life can be easier when your nicer to people. So please shut up before i find a way to kill you, cause there is a way. But Prince and Nova wouldn't want me to get in a fight with you. So please stop..."  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 pm
"oh what are you gonna do....suck me up in a vaccum?" he started laughing "first law of existence when something dies it can't die again. now maybe I could be banished somewhere but since I all ready beat death in a card game I don't see him helping you out in the near future"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Sky bit his lip harder, making it bleed now. "Im done with you. You don't want to be nice to me or be my friend. All you can do is move that piece of s**t you call a mouth all day with your smart, shitty comments. How did your family stand you when you were alive? Well im glad your dead so you you can't mess up their lives anymore." He turned and walked away, licking the blood off his lip.  

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:14 pm
marcus was next to nova "nova can you go talk with sky try to shear him up ill deal with vance" marcus walked over to vance " will you pleas stop messing with sky just dont talk to him at all dont even give him any attention like he dint exist pleas i would much have you at my side as a friend than have you cast of to some distant land by sky pleas i will tell you this he is more than capable of exorcising you we have a priest here in the castle he isnt vampire but he has dealt with a lot of ghost such as your self a poltergeist and sky spend most of hes time with him he is intrigued by the priests practice and has become as good or even better than the priest so i warn you this first and list time watch were you tread with sky , he has up to know been more then hospitable with you and your taking advantage of it all this time he could have sent you of to hell within a second but has held back for our sake so ill say it again watch were you tread because up till now you've been treading on dangerous ground so pleas lets not have these little confrontations any more there getting quite old and bothersome "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Vance wasn't paying attention to Marcus at all. his attention was completely focused on sky. he gripped his hand tightly and his eyes began to glow brightly. "my family......................" he let his voice trail off. Vance may constantly make fun of sky, but at least he never brought his family into it, as a werewolf he couldn't forgive that, not a second time. "sky......" his voice became more demonic with each word "how about you join me in hell?" he pointed his palm at the ceiling above sky and pulled it down causing the rubble to come crashing down on him.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 pm
Nova chased after Sky calling out to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:32 pm
marcus was in chock but got out of it quick enough to put his arms up and to the sides making two walls and a roof covering sky from the top and both his sides and all so making one over nova just in case but novas had a third wall right in front of her to prevent her from keeping on running after marcus had created it and left un protected  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 pm
Nova skidded to a stop to avoid hitting the wall. She was about to question when she felt the muderous intent in the air and heard the ceiling come down. Finally having had enough the hybrid spoke her mind. "That's it! both of you are acting childish!" she yelled while walked out from behind the wall. "Stop this right now! I don't care if you don't like each other, but I'm tired of both of you. Straighten up!" she pointed a finger towards sky. "You, leave Vance's family out of this!" The finger moved on to Vance. "And you, stop demeaning Sky all the time!" Nova crossed her arms over her chest and said soflty in a dangerous voice "This ends now, you don't have to like each other, but you will respect one other, and you will stop fighting or..." the girl trailed off letting her threat hang in the air and extending her retractible claws to her emphisize her threat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm
vance shook his head almost as if shaking himself from a trance and dropped to the ground "wha happened..............?" he looked around noticing the carnage and from what nova was saying he deducted that he must have attacked sky "oops.............."  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

ColorxMyxRainbow

7,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm
Next think Sky knew was Vance's voice and Nova calling his name. Next thing he knew, The prince was holding a wall up from crushing him. He got out from below the wall "You can let it go now." Sky looked and Vance than back at Nova. He sighed and rubbed his temples, trying to ease his head ache. He opened his mouth to say something but he hesitated for awhile. He licked his lips than starting speaking "Im sorry for what i said Vance, I shouldn't of said what i did. I know i wouldn't want you to say the same thing. Never meant to hurt your feelings but i was anger and hurt." Sky looked down as a single tear rolled down his cheek. Sky was never nice, not to anyone but the Prince.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games