Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:11 pm
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
Hatira nodded, "I'm starving.." She had gotten out of the bed and stretched a bit.
K-Ba stretches a bit, gently grabs Hatira by the waist and pulls her close, looking deeply into her eyes as though something romantic was about to happen, and says,"Well, then either we can go to the kitchen together, or you can sit in here and wait for me to bring it to you in bed, then we can do what ever you want to do for the rest of the day."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:26 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
The elf approches, fakes a thrust and swings his sword downwards in one smooth motion.
Bob rolls to one side and brings a leg around from behind about knee level
The elf leaps just in time to avoid being tripped. "You are faster than expected." he says in amasement.

"You haven't seen anything yet."

(I hope this will post, I've tried like 5 times)
"I am glad I present no serious threat to your life then," the elf replies, amased at the fact that a human could move as fast as Bob claimed.
(OOC: Sorry about not responding to the other, my teacher is being a b***h and time was almost up in class when I was able to get to this.)

Bob pulles his right arm behind his back, and kickes off on his right foot into what appears to be a lunge towards the elf.
The elf dives to the right, again just barely avoiding getting hit. He rolls after hitting the ground and turns to face Bob.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:40 pm
Bob instantly kicks the ground forceing his momentum to change to his left and slightly upward in a position appearing to be a shoulder block, then brings his left leg around for roundhouse kick, that goes unnoticed, stopping it suddenly, one inch from striking Ownage's face, allows his body to spin around the elf with the last of the momentum. "I'm such a nice guy."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:47 pm
Pheonix Demone
Bob instantly kicks the ground forceing his momentum to change to his left and slightly upward in a position appearing to be a shoulder block, then brings his left leg around for roundhouse kick, that goes unnoticed, stopping it suddenly, one inch from striking Ownage's face, allows his body to spin around the elf with the last of the momentum. "I'm such a nice guy."
The elf lets out a sigh of relief. "It cannot be naturaly for a human to move that quickly." he says, still visibly shaken.  

CainZeros

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:31 pm
Hatira walks out with K-Ba downstairs to breakfast.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:22 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
The elf lets out a sigh of relief. "It cannot be naturaly for a human to move that quickly." he says, still visibly shaken.
"Does that mean I'm faster than an elf?" Bob asks half jokingly  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:25 pm
(OOC: >_>;; still here -waves-)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:43 pm
As they walk into the dining room, Xexx is sitting at the head of the table, Pheonix at his right hand with the baby in her arms, and Krista at his left hand, and Nina walking through the side door pushing a cart with so many delacacies to be served for breakfast. Xexx looks up,"Did you to sleep well? You came in late last night." Pheonix giggles and responds,"Leave them alone, if you keep talking you're going to start wondering what they did, and that is certainly none of our business. Now come on you two sait down and eat." K-Ba whispers under his breath,"I think they're being nice becuase you're history with Xexx, any other time and they'd be all up in our business, trying to find out what they think happened, never wanting to believe what really happened." "My hearing is better than that, K-Ba" Xexx reminds him.  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:46 pm
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
(OOC: >_>;; still here -waves-)

OOC: I know you're still here  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:46 pm
Hatira laughed, "Nothing happened, I swear, just got a tour of the town to refamiliarize myself with it." She replied sitting down at the table, "I also know that if you taunt Xexx any more, you'll be a deadman in 5 seconds."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:22 pm
Hatira laughed, "He was a very odd one way back when i was only what 10 years old? Fun to talk to, then I had to be sent back home, I had fun here, fond memories, but now i'm here to fight when needed and i'm quite happy here." She smiled lightly and started to eat.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:55 pm
Everyone ate, in slightly uplifted spirits to find one person not frightened by Xexx. Near done with his meal, Xexx looks up,"Hatira, The doctor would like to speak with you when you get a chance. It's about your mother."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:33 am
Hatira looked up at him and blinked, "Ok." She was done her meal already and was enjoying her drink.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:40 am
K-Ba asked is she wanted someone with her while she spoke with him.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games