Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm
((and...and.. THE MAZE COULD ATTACK YOU!! lol.))

Jordan nodded watched the two of them go. Somehow the whole encounter had seemed loud and jarring. Although it wasn't like flying would be any different...continuing on past the some other courses Jordan reached the Fight Course. She hadn't been here for a while, and the course had a bunch of new things on it. "Lesse.." she said to herself, reading the instructions. A small map with pretty labels and colorful pictures (that rivaled the pro doodles of Maria) explained the course. After a quick glance Jordan hopped up onto a platform and got ready to start.

The beginning platform lifted up high off the ground. There the course started. There were hoops to fly through, mechanisms that shot balls to dodge, powerful fans to push you backwards, and more. Beneath it all was a large net, to catch any students who practiced until they dropped. Literally.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Avery whipped out her schedule and groaned when she saw math with McDougall was next. At least it wasn't private tutoring. The man just ooozed creep. How she'd managed to avoid that since he'd shown up was a mystery to her. Thank goodness Lunch was after this.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:25 pm
((ok ok ok ok.ok.ok...ok...ok wtf I take one day for R&R and i come to this?!?!?! wow can I get a recap thats alot of pages i gotta read and ill be honest I dont but i do have a 3 page rule for when you miss out u kno read the last 3 pages and go on ut this p is too jus wow haha btw Mr. Vallely is based around Mike Vallely the pro skater hahah))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:59 pm
(I have no problem synthesizing, just tell me where YOU left off.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Spectrum122

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:33 pm
((Torma was in the chemistry class akwardly sittin next to Jordan does aqnyone in this rp know who Mike Vallely is? also am I the only guy in this rp?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm
((Well Mr. Horny, I am another dude in this RP. My character's name is Michishige, meaning 'Heavy Journey', and I am familiar with who Mike V. is, but I know nothing really about him, other than he is an epic skateboarder.))  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:43 am
Treya Smiled and got up out of the flower ring she had created and went back to the woods she didn't like being in the open where someone could see her looking back at the flower ring/spot again and smiled a bit cheerfull on how well she was able to get them to grow she stiffened when she thought she saw a shadow/person move near the school quickly she left the edge of the wood and headed deeper in so it would be hardeer to see her

((RAWR >.< ment to post that way earlier about a few posts after my last one but my comp malfuntioned and i couldn't post it))  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:59 am
((ok sweet im not alone and Mike V. is awesome he has a fight video on youtube him against 4 guys its sweet but should I just wing it not entirely sure))  

Spectrum122

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:32 am
((@Zetao: OMFG YOU READ MY MIND!!!! I was gonna have Shige go to math! Looks like they have their first class together! *wink wink*
@Vampiric: That's ok, just try to keep up! biggrin
@ Mr. Horny: At this point, wingin it seems like a good idea... Jordan left the class that Torma was in, so he's alone nao... I think...))

Michishige pulled out his schedule and slightly grinned. Math! This is gonna be a breeze! Then he looked at the teacher and almost tripped. HIM?! At least I ain't a chick, then I'd have some real problems... Michishige turned a few corners, dodging a few new kids who didn't know their way around. He waltzed into the class, and took a seat on the right side of the classroom, near a window. That way he could daydream if need be. Haha, he thought, Got here with time to spare!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 am
(Ah nk, You could say that chemistry class ended, Jordan went to the battle dome to practice her flying and bumped into Avery and Shige practicing their sensory stuff. Before that Shige had missed his first class and went to the Hawk's Nest chatted with the bar man Jared and headed back. Annnd before that it was the first day of school madness Jordan got out of helping student council ((she was supposed to lead a group of firsties around, but when they got to Ms. Powers class their stomachs started grumbling so the teacher took pity on them and brought them all down to the caf to eat, excusing her own class->because it's first day no one was really showing up for class anyway....I think that's about it. OH no, it's not. The NPC's list has definitely grown. A few teachers-> if you ever feel like playing one are now available...I think we may need to add an english prof at some point though XD)

Avery seriously considered just NOT going to math. She never skipped a class usually... but it was tempting. At least the Mcdougall wouldn't have heard of her results yet though. And couldn't pressure her into tutoring sessions. And hey..if she were early enough she could just grab a seat in the back somewhere.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:31 am
Michishige looked at his watch. Only 5 minutes before class starts... He looked around the classroom. Not many people showed up. Michishige tapped his fingers on his desk, waiting for class to start.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:56 pm
((@carebear yeah, Jordan totally ran away from chem class xP
@zetao I seriously want to have the Doc pop up in your classroom to tell your results and have him be all O: when you walk in >_<))

Jordan was about to leap off the platform when a sensor in the monitor went off and the platform lowered. "What gives?" she said to herself. Hopping off, the machine spit out a message,"Jordan Ki. Please report to darkness training. Flight field is experiencing technical difficulties."

Jordan frowned. It was unusual for any of the systems to be experiencing difficulties. Although it was the first day of school and there were lots of new students trying out the Dome. Sighing Jordan started heading for the door. Now she just wasn't in the mood anymore. She looked at her schedule; she should be heading for her creative writing class now, then lunch, then art, math, and battle in the afternoon. She had doubled up on history classes last year and not taken any battle so that this year would be fun.

((there is no way Jordan's getting in all the classes she should have before luch ;D))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:31 pm
(Lol do it Wolfy o.0 )

Avery walked into class with 5 minutes to spare. Being early even with her major flip flopping mentally.
Sighing she sat down near the middle on the far side of the room. Hopefully far enough away from the teacher to make a difference and close enough to the window to make the class tolerable.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm
Doc Martel was talking animately with Mr.McDerpaderp (lol, too lazy to remember his name xP). Looking up at Avery as she walked in he began speaking even more rapidly. She didn't seem to notice him until he walked up and said, "Excellent job today in the Dome, Avery. I'd like you to come see me when you have some free time." smiling, he left the classroom.

((your wish is my command ~.~ sry, I gtg eat now. *nom*))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm
(>.> is it just me...or do I always seem to come in when it's Wolfy's dinnertime?)

'O GOOD GOD' Avery thought frantically. 'Was he talking to the MCDOUGALL??'
Avery's face fell as Doc Martel went happily on his way out the door. She sank depressed down onto her desk as the bell rang to indicate the start of the period. Laying her head on the cool surface she stared out the window in misery.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games