Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:27 pm
Shawn smiled. "That sounds reasonable, plus we don't want your dad trying to kill me." He said rubbing the back of his head. When she began to ask him something but dismissed it before getting it out. Now curious he placed his hand on hers. "What is it, you can ask me anything you know that." He said looking deeply into her eyes.

Rhage instincts were screaming get the hell out of theire, and he quickly rushed unravling the silver chain around his left fist. He was quick to quick, before Vance could fully activate his technique Rhage had his chain around the young wolf's neck, putting his knee into Vance's back. He could feel the weight pushing his bones downward but he still held on, blood slipping past his fags. "If I die, so do you!" He said pulling the chain so tightly it dug into Vance's throat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:31 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni sighed and stepped forward, Emily, i swear, if you dont tell him i will...", she said and stepped out of the shadows, she straightened her hair out she wanted to look somewhat presentable considering she was all scratched up and her abdomen was covered in bandages and blood.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:10 am
Emily looked at Toni and sighed. "Toni..." She shook her head and then tlooked at Shawn. "Umm...Please, don't let this ruin our friendship. You mean the world to me. I don't want to lose you as a friend." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Shawn...I...I...I can't. Toni I can't." Emily looked away and put her head in her hands. She wasn't willing to risk her friendship with Shawn. Not over her feelings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am
vance smiled and slammed his hands onto the ground finishing his technique "you should no that someone who follows the code of Bushido does not concern himself with his own life!" he focused his energy drawing strength from the earth's gravity and connected to teh very core itself. as gravity increased to frightening levels a full square mile around them was cut out of the ground and began to sink into the the earth from the pure force being applied to it. "i may not have been able to complete my mission but i will still get rid of a powerful enemy non the less!"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:06 pm
Emily could tell that something bad was happening outside and couldn't stand being here, not helping her father. "I'll be back Shawn. I have to help my father." She ran as fast as she could outside and saw Vance and her father. "Dad!" Emily aimed her hand at Vance and let the fire pour out of her. It hit Vance, but Emily wasn't sure what damage was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:19 pm
as soon as the fire entered the field of gravity it was snuffed out "you cant help now girl its over!" he extended the field outward heading for emily hoping to take her out aswell  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:28 pm
The sheer force of the technique, rippped at his flesh, tearing his tendons and cracking his bones. "And you should know a father would die for his child!" Rhage heard Emily's voice and quickly turned to her direction. As her flame snuffed out he quickly unhinged the second wrapping of chain around his right fist and slung it around Vance's arms snatching it away from Emily. "Emily leave now!" He demanded as blood shot from his shoulder. His mucles were reaching their limits, before to long he would surely collapse but before that could happend this pup had to die. "Emily tell Shawn, I approve." He said quickly before bitting dowin onto the side of Vance's neck, aiming for his main artery.

Shawn reached out to Emily as she ran off. Her dad was in trouble but if that was so he couldn't just let her go into harms way. He looked at the girl she called Toni then quickly dashed off behind her. He caught up with her in time just to here what Rhage had said. He quickly grabbed on to Emily. "We have to leave, your father is risking his life to make sure you get away from Vance, lets go Em'." He called out to her but he knew she would surely resist.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 pm
Emily tried to get out of Shawn's grip. "No! I can't leave him! He's my dad!" Tears were rolling down her face as she tried to pull away. "Dad! No! Shawn. I can't leave him. Please, we need to help." She continued to struggle, but knew that there was no use. Shawn had a good grip on her, and he was not letting go.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 am
Vance wrapped his arm around Rhage's neck "and now we DIE!" he slimmed the feild of gravity around them intensifying it, almost immediatly it sliced into the ground taking them both into the center of the earth, as the magam began to burn away everything around them Vance returned to his human form "it was a good fight but like everything in this world its has to end" he drew hilde and placed the barrel to Rhage's forehead and shot him through the skull killing him instantly. vance stood up admiring the firey molten rock around him, by then the only solid ground was the small circle of rock at his feet "sorry master, i guess i couldnt finish the mission after all" he took out the silver cross from his pouch and without hesitation stabbed himself through the heart. he fell dead on top of rhage's corpse and they were both incinerated by the lava. after a few minutes the lava cooled and hardened and all that remained was a giant canyon created by vance's attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 am
Shawn pulled Emily sight away from her father's demise, it was just something she shouldn't see. Before Rhage fell into the chasm he glared into Shawn's and placed him inside of an illusion. 'Shawn protect Emily and the Rosencrest name.' Was all he could hear. The world was white around him and all that stood was Rhage and himself. 'The full moon is coming use it to protect her, don't let my death come in vain.' Soon the white world began to crack and crumble and Rhage's illusion vanished along with his death. Shawn snapped back to reality and held Emily tighter. "Lets go."  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 am
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni shook her head, trying to bring herself back to the real world, some one shouldnt experience something like that before they die. She stepped forward and watched Emily and Shawn they probably didnt want her around, not after that, so she started to get ready to do what she does best, disappear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 am
the black wolf with the eyepatch stood over the canyon looking down into the abyss "the master won't be pleased with this.....but at least you did your best. master would have been proud" he shook his head and before anyone realized it he was gone.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:55 pm
Emily was crying harder than she ever had. "Dad!" She felt her knees buckle and she fell. She was on her knees with her head in her hands. Why didn't I do something? I should have helped him. Why?! She looked around for Toni and saw her. "Toni! Please don't go. I need you." Toni and Shawn were the two closest people to her, and there was no way she was going to lose them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni looked up in surprise and then she saw Emily and her face softened. She walked over to Emily and placed a hand on her shoulder, "There was nothing you could have done...", she told her quietly.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:10 pm
Emily shook her head. "No. I could have saved him. This is my fault." She put her head in her hands again as she cried harded. It is my fault. I was too afriad to fight, and now dad is dead. It's all my fault. I don't deserve to be a Rosencrest.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games