Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm
"oooooooo, i LOVE spicy food!!!!, and im gunna have some angel cake, and a bit of everything else" she smiled awaiting the feast "and you guys MUST try what i made, my specialty 'Bokumo Arachito' not going to tell you what it stands for either! you're just going to have to try it!!" she smiled at eragon. "then we all sit in the living room"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:19 pm
-ven smiled at ami with her plate of food then whispered in ami's ear, "Nice smile" -then nudged ami- -ven giggled-  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm
she nudged Ven Back and whispered "Think so huh?, is THIS a good smile?" She gave Ven an evil grining face with her toung stuck out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 pm
Kumiko started to eat her Raman  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

oh june

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:25 pm
-ven giggled and smiled at ami, then started to get her food-"MMMmmm.... Looks great!" ven said  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:27 pm
"ok, i got my food, im going to sit in the living room, its quite large so pick anywhere to sit" and she went into two large doors, apparently that was the living room.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:28 pm
they all 3 smiled amnd got some more food to sit down.

"i'm glad people like my angel neko cake, its my specialty..." eragon smiled as everyone wolfed it down

dante smiled. "my ramen is my own kind, its good." he wolfed his food down.

serrinia smiled and tried the ramen, it was good but then she breathed out fire when she ate alot, it didn't bother her it wasn't that hot, but somehow it was spicy enough to make her do that...after she stopped breathing out and the fire stopped and started laughing. "is there gasoline in here or something?!"

dante smirked and ate some more and started breathing fire also. "no its a type of spice that makes you breath fire, its fun for aprties when you wanna have fun."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm
Kumiko was used to it it wasn't bothering her  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

oh june

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:35 pm
-ven giggled when she saw everyone breathing fire, she ate some of the spicy ramen too and started breathing fire- "Cool!" -ven smiled-  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:35 pm
"guy's try mine, that i made!!, it's good!!" and she gulped down her food. "Ahhhhhhh...that angel cake is good!, and the ramen is ok, but not as spicy as im used to."  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm
after Kumiko finished her food she went over to try Ami's food she had cook  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:38 pm
"Ok!" ven said with a smile. -ven scooped up a spoonful of ami's special dish and gulped it down- "It's wonderful!" -ven started eating some more-  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:38 pm
dante frowned. "i put all the spiciest things in the universe in there!!!" he yelled, breathing out more fire then laughing.

serrinia laughed and ate all her food cept the ramen then smiled to everyine. "hey guys, save the ramen! eat all your other food then lets eat the ramen at the same time and try to breath the biggest fireball!" she yelled with enthusiasm. "well, outside so we don't burn down the house.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm
"Great!" ven said, putting her ramen aside for later and smiled thinking of making a huge fireball.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm
"hehe, just wait what happens when you eat it...-Evil grin- your eyes can change color,and you can blow out different colored fireballs." then she got up opened her mouth and blew out a purple fireball, "yea, that's good stuff" she blew out some smoke "yep, good stuff" "so, who's your guy's dates for Homecoming?" Ami asked blowing out some smaller fire balls.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games