Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:37 am
There were rustling sounds in the distance, growing clearer leisurely. Yuki sighed, her eyes opening slowly. The room was warm, and almost completely dark due to the closed blinds.
She pulled herself up, looking around. Yuki swallowed, the sight of a certain figure making her chest swell with emotion.
No, I can't trust him. Not after seeing him and Kasai...
The sound of someone yawning made her jump, and if she had her ears, they would have perked up.
"Suki? Riley?" She whispered into the dark room.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:36 pm
Suki stretched and yawned as she looked at Yuki, "I'm up. Was all of that real?"

Part of Suki wanted it to be because she wanted to know who that strange man was, but yet the other part was afraid to know.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:26 pm
Yuki swallowed, eyes darting to her lap.
"Yes, I'm afraid so. But I beg you, please...you must keep this a secret."
The air emitted a silent aura to it, and though she wished that she could wake up Skye, she didn't dare to.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 pm
Riley sat up, rubbing her butt. "Damn, girl, you gots to learn how to control that light thing." she said, reaching out and shoving Skye. "Wake up, a** munch." she said, running a hand through her messy blonde hair.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:19 pm
Suki wrapped her arms around her knees and stared into space.

"I wonder who that man was, and what his words meant..." She whispers to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 am
Skye gasped and reached out, grabbing onto the couch before he fell onto the ground face-first.

"Damn it, Riley!"

The room was silent, except for the girls staring at him intently. Well Suki wasn't, but she appeared to be withdrawn to herself in thought.

He glanced at Yuki curiously, only to feel guilt start to gnaw at him. Her blue eyes were solemn, completely downcast except for a hint of hurt. Skye clenched his jaw.

"Let's go. Today is Saturday, so we might as well go get something to drink before we start talking about this. I'm sure Suki has questions."

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm
"Oh no. I don't think so. I did not take those boring a** cooking classes for nothing. You want food, tell me. I can make anything you could want. Besides, I feel the need to desicate something with cheese." she said, stepping over Skye toward the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm
Suki glanced up curiously and started to get up, she felt a little dizzy and fell right back on her a**.

"Is this normal? I mean, I think I might need help getting up..."

Evil_Maiden420

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:22 pm
Skye stood, glancing over his shoulder before taking a spot in a chair closest to the corner of the kitchen.

"Just make sure to grab something with caffiene." He commented to his sister, making sure to be loud enough.

The love for caffiene was one of the only things they shared.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:29 pm
Suki used the arm of a chair to stand.

"You wouldnt happen to have any alcohol here wouldnt you? Cuz this occation calls for a drink."

She follows Riley into the kitchen.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 am
Yuki followed them into the room, her eyes locked on the floor. It was easier to think if she didn't have to look at anyone.

"I'm going to head over to the library after this, so I don't think I'll stay too long. Talking gives me headaches."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 pm
Riley looked thoughtfully over at Yuki. "There's vodka in the fridge." she said, grabbing the ingredients for a quick breakfast. You know, I think I need more sage." she said, plating everything up. "Can I drop you at the library? Suki can spend the day resting." She said, eyeing her meaningfully. She would give the girl her space, but if she wanted company, Riley wanted to be available. She tossed a can of Mt. Dew at Skye and grabbed one for herself.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 am
Yuki nodded, sitting down quietly. She yawned, leaning her head against the chair. She hoped that when she fell asleep tonight, she wouldn't appear in the place where she woke up.

"I need to look up some books anyway."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 am
Skye popped the soda opening, tipping his head back as he swallowed down half of it. He paused, setting it down on the table.

"I'll go with you. I have some serious research I need to do on...mythical things."

Yuki shot him a look, though he wasn't quite sure what it was supposed to mean. She didn't protest though, so why was she giving him the cold shoulder?

...girls.

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 pm
Riley shook her head. "I'm not riding with your smelly a**. Take a shower. I'll come back soon and you can have the car." she said, downing the entire can. "You done Yuki?" she said putting her plate in the sink.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff