Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Uindo Seigyoki-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 pm
Hey! I'm a really friendly person and love martial arts. Right now i'm getting back into tae kwon doe and I keep in shape by running and sparring. I love music mainly rock and alternitive. I hate high school drama and wish people would just shut up about there fights with people. Last thing is I love horror movies. That's pretty much me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:24 pm
Ello, this is my..... 3rd day on Gaia and I'm already feelin' obsessed... sweatdrop You can either call my Raine or Lexi, neither of which is my real name, but who gives those out here anywho? I'm an art freak, realistic still life is my specialty, but I'm working on improving manga style..... secretly.....

rofl (waoh, getting dizzy here....)
-Lexi.....Raine....?  

Lexi-Raini

Lexi-Raini

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:28 pm
Lylianna Usugaki
I'm Sarah, you may call me Squish ^^
I like reading and literacy.
Role-playing, MMORPG's, Toontown, and Gaia(of course) Are some of my few hobbies.
I like to collect trash ^^
I love to donate to people, richer or poorer than me. ^^
That kind of sums me up. Oh! And, I'm crazy Weird, and LOVE Dr. Who.

Yup, trash collecting is fun. Dumpster diving all the way! sweatdrop kidding, kidding...........
Dr.Who is the best!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 pm
ello my name is morgen!
i love anime, nicktoons, boomarange.
i love acting goffy sometimes i have a dirty mouth^w^
i werid with a CAPTALE P
I LOE TO READ.
and im told im pretty!tehe oh and im alomst 15!  

PhycoSand2

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PhycoSand2

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 pm
Lexi-Raini
Ello, this is my..... 3rd day on Gaia and I'm already feelin' obsessed... sweatdrop You can either call my Raine or Lexi, neither of which is my real name, but who gives those out here anywho? I'm an art freak, realistic still life is my specialty, but I'm working on improving manga style..... secretly.....

rofl (waoh, getting dizzy here....)
-Lexi.....Raine....?

haha we have alot in comen fro what u posted! say dumpty is ya like dr.who!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 pm
Bonjour! My name is well classified (read my username if u really need to know) Im a very random of person. I love music, readin, writing, singing, dancing, painting, dawing, sculpting, cooking. Im very artistic ^^ And ill do nything to save our planet from the stupid effcts of pollution  

Maximilliene

Invisible Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

XxSwaggerBOTxX

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 pm
names jordan..
im 16..
live in st.louis, mo!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:40 am
hey im kate but i rather my username im 16 i luv reading  

spaznut

Gracious Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

ll Sebastian-Michaelis ll

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:36 am
Hi, I'm Kai! I'm sixteen years old until August 13. That's when I celebrate my brithday and Akuroku day! x3 I came first! scream I like anime, cosplaying, talking to people, making friends, and baking cookies. I just broke up with my boyfriend so I'm single. I like to cuddle with my teddy bears(2 Teddies) when I'm watching a scary movie. My favorite snack to eat are nutter butters and nilla wafers. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:48 am
Well hi thar! My name is *bleep* and I am *bleep* years old. I am currently a student and I am applying for a job at a bakery. I am very internet cautious and I enjoy drawing, sculpting all arts in general. I am a violinist in training and I hope one day to form a band of which I will be lead singer and violinist 4laugh My friends love me and describe me as being the one that takes it too far but knows when its taken WAY too far. I enjoy listening to music and slapping books against the wall. I hate reading. Neways, that's all folks! lol dramallama  

BabyNya

O.G. Shounen

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • 50 Wins 150

XxNachoboyxX

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 am
Hey! I'm XxNachoboyxX. You can Call me Nacho. I like pretty much anything unless it is mushy or green (or both XP).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 am
Hi, my name is Allison Vue. I am really, honest, short, mean, and outgoing. I am a dirty thinker once you get to know me well enough. I am not a person who fakes about themselves. I do and say whatever I always do in reality and in the internet. That is about it I guess..oh, and Im 13 years old.  

DJY0510

Malstrom

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:15 am
Ello everyone, I'm Kyu. ^-^ I enjoy reading, art, video games, and hanging out with friends. I'm an overall friendly person and I enjoy meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 am
Well, name's Reylin, that stinks. Think I've been here in this guild for only a week.. Hmm... By the way, I'm only 14, and I'm going to have my blast at July 17!! Whoo!! I love sketching, reading manga and AN ACCEPTED FACT: I'm a nerd. I love challenges, brain twisters, math, etc. I'm also addicted to books but I don't have that much money to buy much because I can't earn. sweatdrop By the way, nice meeting you all! 3nodding

Knight of Hamelin

3,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Th-bittersweet-lovee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:37 am
Im Chrome . biggrin
I've just joined this guild !!!
I like drawing , sketching , painting and reading.
Birthday at 4th Dec , like books , mangas , animes , pictures and beautiful landscapes .

Read finished the whole of harry potter , Also almost all of " The house of Night " . I can't find the last book in the library :O
I do not like maths.
But i do very much like Art , English and Literature.

I play Viola and also sing.
Im abit of in middle and can sometimes go very low and abit high in singing.

I like japanese and english songs biggrin  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games