Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:05 pm
Amy smiled at Karrie. "That's awesome. Rivonu and I love the ring toss game. If you get sprayed, it's a lot of fun."

She glanced at Mitri. "We'd love to have you join us, Mitri, but if you want to relax, that's fine, too. It's a place for you to do what you want to do."

She quickly looked back at Karrie and walked closer to him. She told herself it was so she could follow him to the game he decided to play.

"Rivonu, you want to play with us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm
*Rivonu looks over at Amy*

Why sure? I love to play games ^^ who knows maybe I'll get lucky! mrgreen

*Rivonu gets up and joins the group*

so who's first?  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:10 pm
*wanders over to the games, looking at each of them before stopping at the water gun race* How about this one?

*stretches out on his chair, closing his eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 pm
Amy smiled happily at Rivonu. "Well, if it's at all like the time we played the games, you'll probably win!"

She laughed softly and then looked where Karrie was at when he spoke. She walked over to him quickly, beaming.

"Sure! Sound good, Rivonu?"

She sat down next to Karrie and grabbed the gun in front of her. "I like your hat by the way, Karrie. It looks really nice on you."

She smiled softly over at him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm
After a few minutes, Mitri probably would have begun to feel a something on his face, something like a feather. Thistle was sniffing his face lightly. She had seen Mitri and Karrie come into the area and had quickly gotten out of the pool and gone over to where Mitri was resting on one of the lounge chairs.

She leaned back on her back legs and her front legs were resting on the arm of the chair. Her nose was lightly brushing against his face as she sniffed him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm
'yes another chance at a Shrimp dinner biggrin '

Sure lets play it! ^^  

Rivonu

Chef_Karrie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:23 pm
Thanks. It's not really new, though. I've had it for a couple months. *smiles at her, then turns his attention to the game*

*thinking there's a fly buzzing around him, Mitri waves his hand at it. He finds something that's definitely not a fly* Huh? *opens his eyes and looks* Oh, hey Thistle.  
Rivonu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 pm
*Rivonu aims her gun at the target*

Water Gun don't fail me now!  

Rivonu

Cuwen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Amy's eyes widened slightly. "Really? Huh. Maybe it just looks different to me because you might be wearing a different outfit with it."

She laughed softly and then also concentrated on the game when Rivonu sat down to play, too. She aimed her game at the target, waited for the game to start, and then started spraying at the target. She tried to keep the water jet focused on the target.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:34 pm
*Rivonu couldn't believe it! as her jet was left behind near the starting point while Amy and Karrie was above her. So once again no shrimp dinner for Rivonu*

Not again! gonk  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm
At the end of the game, Amy watched the lights begin to go off at Karrie's section. She laughed and clapped her hands softly.

"Congratulations, Karrie. You won! You know, that was a lot of fun. Do you both care to go again?"

Amy's eyes widened and she looked back at Karrie. "Oh! I wanted to ask you about a prize idea I had thought of. I was thinking that we could give away incentive prizes instead of prizes that are bought with gold. For example, I was thinking that if someone won at this game 3 or 5 times, they could win a private meal prepared by you for free. Or if they win so many times at the ring toss, they could win an animal-training class from Kits. Just things like that. What do you think? Do you like it? Would you want to donate your time and skills like that? If not, I'd completely understand and I don't want you to feel pressured to say yes. It's just an idea I had off the top of my head."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm
I won! blaugh

*looks down at his clothes* I'm not wearing anything new... Except my collar. It's one I made a few years ago. It was in with my tools.

*listens to Amy's idea* Sure, I think I can do that. You'll have to give me a call and let me know if I'm not here so we can set something up.

((Edited))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 pm
{{Shrimp dinner. lol! wink }}

Thistle squeaked and ducked as Mitri threw his hand out slightly, but when he opened his eyes and looked at her, she squeaked again, this time happily. Her tail flicked back and forth and she spoke outloud.

"Hi!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm
Chef_Karrie
I won! blaugh

*looks down at his clothes* I'm not wearing anything new... Except my collar. It's one I made a few years ago. It was in with my tools.

Amy blushed slightly and looked down at her hands. "Well, maybe I'm just paying more attention to what you wear now and how you look..."

She tucked some hair behind her ear and looked at her target across from her gun, a small blush appearing on her face.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:42 pm
*Rivonu recovers from her disapointing loss and decides to give it another shot!*

you know it! Karrie you may have one round one but are you ready for round two?

*Rivonu rolls her shoulders and cracks her knuckles preparing for round two*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games