Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 pm
((No you can't, patent pending, 1 gold per usage. XD I was waiting for Strider to post again as the soldier but since he hasn't been on at all, I dunno what to do. D= ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:17 pm
((Well, I'll say get somebody to post for him. But as soon as I say that, he'll sign on and be all "Noooo! I post for me, not yew!" So, it's liable to go either way. xd Either he'll post again, or we'll just go on without him. Geez...I don't mind that he takes breaks or whatever...but it kinda irritates me that he likes to disappear for a week or so, and then he gets miffy with me when I don't post within hours of him. Like in ACAM >:[ ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:47 pm
((Lol, yeah. Irony. He should at least put some notice up, somehow. And he hasn't been on XBL lately. We could always just make up another random soldier so his charries aren't directly affected by it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:40 pm
((Whatever you feel like doin'. I just want this RP to move ahead. I kinda likes it.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 pm
((Yeah, I think I will. Sorreh, Stridar, I'ma influence events without you. =3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm
((Durr, Now I'm bored, NPC time. XD ))

"They should've taken the place in my opinion." One of the lieutenants in the hall remarked dryly as the group entered. "Damn Urel and their raids. Lot of friends we're going to have to bury, I almost envy them."

Most of the cooks in the castle's kitchens glanced only briefly at Resa when she entered, holding the blanket around herself. She padded past the odd assortment busy cooking over to a one-eyed minotaur kneading dough slowly. "What noaw?" He muttered past a rolling pin he held with his teeth while Resa settled comfortably on a barrel in the corner. "A sandwich if you don't mind." She plucked an apple off of the counter, inspecting it against the firelight from the oven. "I'm hungry like you wouldn't believe, Bei." The minotaur snorted in gruff amusement when she took a huge bite from the fruit, juice dripping off her hand. "Very well. Jus' don't eat all of the apples ferst. Kek kek."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 pm
Chron made sure his lightsaber was fully latched onto his belt then said "Well we going to continue our journey to the Kingdom castle?"

Nydo went to his throne room while Resa took her break. He studied the fight between Resa, and the mysterious newcomers wondering about their powers. He figured he would have to fight them himself or maybe just talk with them to see if he could get them on his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 pm
((Duh-lurp, Ryesz-zen-day where are youuuu?))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:03 pm
((The last thing he said was asking a question. Can somebody be the NPC that answers him, or should I do it?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:47 pm
((Drup drup.))

"The Urel've been getting bolder. I'm surprised that they hadn't attacked sooner." One of the soldiers nearby went up to the odd group, obviously the current highest ranking office in the vicinity. "If you're heading to the castle, then you're pretty far away, stranger. You need to go a good bit north." He remarked to Chron, eying his lightsaber curiously but with restraint.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 pm
Reis nodded thoughtfully. "Well, I fear that I may not make it that far in my current condition. One of our more powerful companions was whisked away after the battle, and I'm afraid I am quite weak in this state. Might I trouble one of you kind folk for room and board? I cannot offer you money, but I have done quite a bit of traveling, and I may have a story or two to tell as payment."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 pm
The soldier shrugged. "Sir, er, sirs and your bird, you just saved this place from being destroyed, or worse, taken over. I'm pretty sure that more than guarantees you room and board. Though I admit I wouldn't mind hearing a tale." He grinned. "Make yourselves at home, dinner's usually served in the mess hall at dusk. Anything you need, just come find me."

"You keep eating and there'll be none left for everyone else." Resa heard the minotaur cook remark after she finished off her third sandwich. She chewed and downed a mug full of milk before settling back comfortably against the wall. "Well, everyone else will just have to wait until I'm full." Breaking off, she yawned sleepily. "Or until I go to bed. Thanks again for the food, I'll see you later." The cook shook his head disbelievingly when she left the kitchen, muttering, "Like a black hole that one."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm
((lolz, i has no interaction other than what i choose seeing as i havent met anyone yet))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 pm
((Lol, place your charrie somewhere else then. XD ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 pm
((I shall whenever I actually think of a decent story for him. So far I cannot think of anything))  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games