Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 am
Alright then, bring it on.Kenzo thought to himself as he dodged the violet disc. He then raised his left hand aiming it towards Akihime then said "Hado 33 Sokatsui!" Out shot a beam of blue spirit energy at Akihime. He then materialized his bow, and readied an arrow to shoot at Akihime when she would dodge the attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm
((I smell a fire outside. =D ))

Kaizeloye felt blood trickling from the thin cuts on his back and torso, stinging as the air hit the open wounds. "Field test, my arse." He growled under his breath angrily, mismatched eyes narrowing in slight annoyance. "Gives me the weaker of the three and takes two for himself." The tiny pains from the zanpakuto burned slowly and constantly while he walked closer to the injured Soul Reaper, cocking his head as he inspected him from the distance. "You're in too bad of a shape for a proper fight anymore. But tell ya what--" [I'll edit this if'n you don't want me 'auto-hitting'] Kaizeloye darted forward when he was in a close enough range, wrapping a clawed hand, still lightly coated with his drying blood, around the Daisuke's neck to lift him up from the ground. His red and yellow orbs glowed intensely, raising up in what would have equaled a wide smile had he not been wearing a mask."--I'll be a nice little Hollow and give you a semi-painless death."

"In that case, I'll enjoy destroying you so you won't come back as anything." Kousuke pivoted smartly, not even bothering to parry due to the range of the Arrancar's attack, dropping into a low crouch while he swept his glaive at foot level before rolling away to the side. He rose to his own feet and felt an odd sensation travel up from his left arm. Glancing at it briefly, he noted grimly that the jacket's sleeve was now tattered, the topmost layer of his skin had been painfully shaved off by the glowing red sword. "Manaki! You're supposed to be resting right now! You're in no shape to fight!" He kept an eye on the Arrancar while he slowly edged in the direction he sense the other Captain's spiritual pressure from. Just a bit away, he could sense Daisuke's as well, though it was rapidly decreasing at an alarming rate. He wanted to go and give him support, but with a powerful Hollow around, he might just have to use his bankai. "And either way, Hollow," this he directed at Drekovec with malice dripping off his words like invisible water. "I won't allow myself to be killed until I avenge the innocent monks who died by one of your kind's hand!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:26 pm
((No, no, I'm sure your idea is a good'un. =3 BTW, this's gonna be a long one...but please read it anyways! sweatdrop ))

Daisuke struggled weakly, mumbled, and swallowed, as he hung from the Hollow's caustic grip.
"B...ban...bank--" he began, struggling to pronounce the words and release his bankai. Yamato remained dormant. His eyes closed, and he prepared for the last pain he'd ever feel. Just before the Hollow would finish him, he heard the voice of his late master, who first taught him the ways of the Jedi. He could almost hear his master's voice, scolding him for not making full use of his strength.

"So, you're at your limit as a Soul Reaper. Will you now just give up, and let your Order and your new friends fight without you? Who will teach them how to fight the Sith? You are at your limit as a Soul Reaper, but not as a Jedi. Fight, young Daisuke!"

He opened his eyes, once again seeing the twisted grin of the Hollow's masklike face. He let go of Yamato, and heard a shink as it stuck in the ground. He placed both hands on Kaizeloye's hand, and pried his fingers open, loosening his grip enough to squirm away. He pulled his zanpakuto from the earth, and used his mastery of the Force to suspend it in the air between his non-touching palms. Daisuke concentrated his remaining spiritual power, and gently created calm within himself. He silently thanked his body for the pain it gave him...and he asked it to begin to heal. As his spiritual pressure began to rise once more, he placed both hands on his jaw, and firmly snapped it back into place. When the discomfort of the act abated, he gave the command to release Yamato once more.
"Vivisect!"

"Bah! 'One of my kind?' I AM the one who exterminated that insipid people! There was nothing more to learn from the Quincy, I'm afraid," Drekovec sneered, just before dodging Captain Manaki's sneak attack with Sonido. He cocked his head in Zero's direction. "You really should have stayed in bed, good sir! I'm afraid you're not even worth killing in that condition." He grabbed his white jacket, and pulled it open, revealing the Hollow hole that passed right through the spot any human's heart would be, daring either of the Captains to try to cut through his Hierro.

Akihime slapped the Kido attack aside with her bare hand, and closed the distance between the two of them, so that he could not fire any arrows. "That's pathetic! I know that Kido isn't something that comes easily to a Quincy, but I expected better of you, brother!" She spun quickly, and moved to deliver a kick to his midriff.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 am
"Heh, can't say I'm the kind of guy that shies away from a fight if I can still move." Zero chuckled under his breath, his broken arm throbbing but still useful for the time being. "So, you just going to keep focusing on the others and leave me alone over here, or do you want to step into this cloud and be in for the fight of your life?"  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 pm
((Lol. I've done longer. =3 ...Wait, unintentional TWSS.))

"Oh ho, you've got an ace up your sleeve." Kaizeloye sniffed appreciatively. "I guess I was wrong." His claws clicked against each other when he wiggled them together, bringing them up to one of the cuts on his chest. They easily reopened from where they'd begun to heal and his blood dripped darkly from the tips of his claws. He used his control over the drops to harden into a glittering blade with menacing serrated edges, using the Force shortly after to rip a sturdy enough beam from a roof, then attach the piece together. He tested it's balance, pleased at the results. "Round two, I believe, little Reapie."

Kousuke's grip tightened around Ookami no Keiji, his nails digging into his palms painfully on the opposite sides of the glaive's bar. "Then tell me your name." He said, working hard to keep his growing anger reined in. It wasn't working either. But he wanted to make sure that he drew Drekovec's prideful attention away from Manaki, so he'd be able to at least attack from a distance. "Bankai!" The flames flickering on either end of the glaive dimmed, then brightened, lengthening out to form to long, fiery tethers slowly forming into two shapes. "Tell me your name, Arrancar, so that I may be able to forget it later when you're strewn across Sereitei."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:56 pm
He raised an eyebrow. "My name, eh? I'll tell you my name...I am Drekovec Vel'Moc, Gran Rey de los Noches!" A finger went subconsiously to the remains of his Hollow mask, as he eyed the flaming shapes forming from his enemy's zanpakuto. "Bankai, eh? Impressive, Soul Reaper. But we Hollows have something better." With that, he held up two fingers and pushed them down hard against his fang-like canines protruding from his lower lip. He licked his fingertips, enjoying the coppery taste. With his own blood freely flowing, he pointed the pierced digits directly at Kousuke, and began charging up a Cero. He grinned widely at the Captain's bravado. This fight would be a fun one. He ignored Captain Manaki's taunt completely, deciding to kill him after Kousuke was dealt with. After winking and clucking his tongue irreverently, he released the powerful Cero.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 pm
((Shoopus mah whoopus!))

Kousuke used Flash Step to get out of the way, though he was just barely able to, his black jacket instantly vaporizing when he felt the heat (?) from the Cero pass right near his back. The flames of his glaive sputtered violently, throwing up a shower of sparks in the process when he made a quick turn. The two wolves had finally materialized on the ends of the magma colored tethers, their howls full of crackling noises when Kousuke's reiatsu made the full connection with the flaming creatures. "And what if I said that I don't care?" He darted forward with his feet lightly touching the hard ground, the wolves spreading out as much as he allowed them to, and leaping at Drekovec with fangs bared.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 pm
((Man, your charrie must really hate this guy xd He's turned all mean and stuff. Hooray for character depth!)) "Well, then I suppose we'd be even," he replied with a shrug. Drekovec watched the wolves advance toward him, gauging their movements carefully. He ducked under one, and caught the other by its snapping jaws. Keeping one eye behind him, where the other wolf landed, he charged another Gran Rey Cero.

"I'm afraid I can't let you two continue to disrupt my work, here, Hollow. Please leave now, before I'm forced to expel you. There is another Jedi on his way, here. You can't beat both of us," Daisuke said calmly to Kaizeloye, his glowing zanpakuto at the ready. "Come at me with your improvised weapon if you like...but I still can't allow you to kill me here."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 pm
((Woot! He ish because of the PMed reason, 'member? =D ))

Kaizeloye shrugged unconcernedly. "I would if I could, Reaper. But I can't." He jerked his head back in the direction of the fighting Arrancar and Captain. "Big guy over there's the only way I can get to places, to or from here." He twirled the patched together weapon in a fancy arc and slammed it hard on the ground, raising up a small cloud of dust. "Until then, I have nothing else to do.

The fiery wolf caught by Drekovec squirmed in midair, trying to get free, while the second one picked itself up, shedding cinders with a growl. Kousuke shifted the bar holding the two together and the wolf's muzzle began to dissipate into separate flames, flowing over the Arrancar's hand with a fierce intensity. The other creature darted forward at Drekovec's unprotected legs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm
((Ah, I gotcha! *winkwinknudgenudge*))

Drekovec quickly pulled his hand back, examining the flames that danced around his fingers, and was distracted just long enough for the second wolf to overtake him. He rolled with it, trying to stay on top and keep an eye on Kousuke, but his human-like form was limited in its uses. He patiently waited for an opportunity to strike, and took it as soon as he was able. Lashing out with his zanpakuto, he was able to separate himself from the wolves, and charge at Kousuke himself. Swordplay seemed to be his best bet. He made another wide, downward swipe after appearing right before the Captain with Sonido.

"Very well. If you feel that you must attack me, then do as you will." Daisuke resealed Yamato, and seated himself, legs crossed, on the ground across from Kaizeloye. He closed his eyes, and reached out with the Force to get a bearing on the other combatants. Captain Manaki was still trying to lure Drekovec into the effective range of his bankai, and Kousuke was grapling with the Arrancar directly. Distantly, he was also able to sense the Quincy. He would welcome their help, so long as they did not endanger themselves...but he was really hoping for Chron to come find him. He sensed the boy nearby. He kept his eyes closed, and cleared his mind of these distractions. When he opened them again, there stood Kaizeloye, alone.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:22 pm
Chron appeared on the outskirts of the battle, and saw that Diasuke and his opponent were just sitting there. He used Force Telepathy to communicate with Diasuke, and said "Do you need help or should I help the Soul Reaper."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:26 pm
Just be ready to back me up when this Hollow gets tired of watching me sit here, Daisuke replied. Once we've incapacitated him, then we can help Captain Suzuki with the Arrancar. He kept his mind locked onto Kaizeloye for a few moments longer, while Kousuke continued to wear the determined Drekovec down. ((You gonna post for your Quincy?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 pm
Kaizeloye stared blankly at Daisuke for a long while, unsure of what to do. Normally his opponents would rush at him, proclaiming some cliched reason why and that they were going to kill him. But this one was different, simply sitting down despite the danger. Attacking a seemingly harmless enemy wasn't something that would sit right with him, even though he was a Hollow, it affected his sense of honor. He hummed to himself impatiently, glancing around boredly. Then he plopped down in front of the Soul Reaper, staring through half-lidded eyes at Daisuke and leaning his head against the wooden rafter's splinters.

Kousuke let the wolves controlled by his reiatsu become somewhat weakened as he turned his full attention to the Arrancar, rather than his bankai. Raising the glaive's bar above his head, he grunted in exertion as he stopped the glowing zanpakuto with his own. His knee began to buckle from the force when he tried a high-kick at the Hollow's ribs, his wolves advancing slower than before.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 pm
"Alright then." Chron said to him using Force Telepathy. He then took his Zanpakuto out ready to activate it when the time comes.

Kenzo decided to take the kick, and it sent him up into the air. He smiled then said "Bakudo 62 Hyapporankan!" Then long, yellow spirit needles shot from Kenzo's hand. Kenzo hoped that Akihime would not be able to dodge, and they would pin her to the ground then he would deliver the final attack.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 pm
Drekovec dodged the kick easily, and began to use his Sonido much more extensively, disappearing and reappearing repeatedly in a circle around Kousuke, creating countless false afterimages.
"Oh, which one's really me, Captain? Stand still for too long and I might just overpower you with a Cero or two. But if you attack and miss, you'll leave me a wide opening to cut you down. What's it gonna be?"

Akihime reacted with just barely enough time. "Bakudo, 39! Enkosen!" She curled up behind the spirit shield as it stopped most of Kenzo's attack. "You may be strong in the Quincy art, but your kido is still quite lacking, Kennie!" she called, releasing the shield. She used her hirenkyaku to appear at his side, panting from the exertion of the short fight. She sensed spiritual pressure spikes from Sereitei, and realized that the battle was not yet over. That Arrancar was giving the Soul Reapers quite a show. Maybe we should go help, after all. She glanced wordlessly, questioningly at Kenzo.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games