Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rechosia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Me too!" Kaera replied. A creature that had perched itself in Ryn's lap made a small noise. Kaera bent closer to look, saying "and who might this be? How cute!" She giggled as it moved about in Ryn's hands like a two-year-old that just couldn't sit still.

She heard one of the boys at the table ask about everyone's summer and realized she had yet to introduce herself. She didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation, but she wanted to get to know the people she'd be sharing a house with. Leaning over to Ryn, she whispered softly so only her cousin could hear, "Care to introduce me? I really don't want to interrupt."

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Giggling at her cousins shyness Ryn agreed to introduce her."Sorry to interrupt everyone but this is my cousin Kaera." saying it loud enough to get it across to everyone.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image "Sure." Bailey told John with a laugh. After he swallowed his ham, she handed him a rather large piece of fudge. Bailey's attention was stolen by Ryn, who had introduced her cousin. "Well it's a pleasure, Kaera. My name is Bailey. Third Year." She introduced herself as she filled her plate with some of everything. "This food looks amazing." She added slowly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"Nice to meet you Kaera. I'm Yuan, third year. The adorable thing sitting in Ryn's lap is Grog. He's my frogbat. He's friendly so don't worry." Yuan said with a smile. "Grog? The frogbat croaked turning it's attention to Kaera. Tilting his head he made another sound, this one more curious as he looked at the new girl.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"My name's Cyrus, second year. N-Nice to meet you." Cyrus piped up his shyness screaming through again. He felt a little silly that the girl who's hair color he'd been admiring was now sitting at their table. Apparently God felt like teasing him.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

A girl introduced herself first, a third year named Bailey. She commented on the feast, and it reminded Kaera just how empty her stomach was. "Very nice to meet you! And yes, it certainly does," she responded with a smile, eyeing the food hungrily. She began fixing herself a plate, eager to ease her hunger pangs.

A boy then introduced himself as Yuan, owner of the creature in Ryn's lap and also a third year. "Grog, huh? Well he is a cute one!" The frogbat turned its attention on Kaera, and she paused with filling her plate to scratch it underneath its beak. Grog squeaked in delight.

Another boy then spoke up, quieter than the others. "My name's Cyrus, second year. N-Nice to meet you." Kaera smiled, replying "Nice to meet you, too! Are you excited for classes to start?" He seemed exceptionally shy. "Maybe it's just because he's meeting someone new..." She already felt more at ease. Everyone in Hufflepuff was nice, and knowing this fueled her already surging excitement for the year ahead.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn looked at the table and almost fainted with happiness. She took her plate and started to put a little of everything on her plate. She avoided the meat and got lots of everything else. She had never had meat in her life. When she was 3 her mum asked her if she wanted to try it but she told her it was icky and wanted to hug animals not eat them. She laughs at this now but it was still true.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Melody Raindo

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 pm
~~~Melody Raindo | First year | Hufflepuff~~~

Melody slipped in an empty seat next to some people chattering merrily. She poked her food that she piled on her plate slowly, not hungry at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am
Moshe Yitzchaki Hufflepuff first year
User Image

Moshe sat down at the table that cheered when his name had been called, assuming that was where he needed to sit. Malady had placed at Slytherin and so that was where she had gone to sit. Moshe had no idea what he was supposed to do once he got to the table, food had appeared on the table but he had no idea what any of it was. He was hungry, but was the food kosher? He doubted it... What would he eat this year?

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yeah he is but careful if you feed him. He'll never stop hounding you for scraps." Yuan said as he started to get food on his plate glad to finally be eating. Really he needed to stock up on sweets like Xenos did to hold him over. A trick for next year though. Looking up when a brown haired boy joined them he smiled. "Right on time. Welcome to Hufflepuff! I'm Yuan Trinity, 3rd year. You alright?" The boy looked a bit confused...or concerned he wasn't certain. None the less he wanted to help him feel welcome.

User Image

"Y-Yeah I am. P-Potions is my favorite class. B-But it looks like Professor Aurellin is g-gone. Anything you're looking....forward too?" Cyrus asked trying to keep his voice steady but failing to do so. Someday he hoped to be as calm and confident when talking as Yuan was.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Moshe looked over at the boy that had spoken to him. At least he thought he was the one Yuan had addressed. "Oh, well I uh... my name is Moshe Yitzchaki. I'm fine." Moshe was not sure how this boy could help him. Maybe tomorrow he would find his head of house or the headmistress and find out what to do about food. His grandparents had completely neglected this fact before.

((I am going to point this out again, Yitzchaki is a name that is meant to be butchered if you can't make guttural sounds.))

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well Moshe, I don't think I could repeat your last name. Sorry. You sure? No need to be shy." Yuan paused totally unsure how to even attempt to pronouce the boy's last name. The boy looked hungry but wasn't eating. "Go ahead and dig in." He said gesturing to the food.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Moshe paused then sighed. Figured, no one would be able to pronouns his last name. "It's Yitzchaki. And I would love to eat but I..." How would he explain kosher to someone who most likely never met a Jew before. Finally Moshe said "I have a lot of allergies, I am not sure what will make me get sick." Just as he said his stomach growled hungrily.

((I am going to have so much with his name...))

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

LaRemarque

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:44 am
L E W I S ▌▌▌ L E O N A R D ▌▌▌ L O W E L L

F i r s t y e a r ▌▌▌▌▌▌Hufflepuff

User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Lewis’ eyes widened. He couldn’t believe that he was sorted to Hufflepuff. “Wa- was there a mistake?” He thought as he observed the Hufflepuffs on their table. Perhaps there was an error but he could not judge the smart sorting hat. He supposed that he was going to be on the other three houses. It was not like he didn’t want to be in Hufflepuff. He was continually, assuming that he didn’t have the qualities of a Hufflepuff.

As the sorting hat was taken off, Lewis stood up immediately. He was applauded by his fellow Hufflepuffs as he did so. He showed a friendly smile in exchange as he walked towards them.

The moment he reached their table, he sat on a vacant space.

(Ooc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
User Image

Looking around at all the food, Ryn ate her fill after being hungry for so long. Grog made another noise and jumped on the table scrambling to get to Yuan.

User Image

((when can we move to the common room? do we need to wait on the password?))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

"Allergies? That's not good. Well the kitchen is near the common room. I can take you there on the way so maybe we can find you something to eat. Would that be ok? Can you hang in till then?" Yuan asked concerned for the other. Nothing sucked worse then being hungry. He wished he could do more the boy but had no clue where to even begin besides the kitchen.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games