Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

Rian walked in smiling wide. It was going to be another great year here at Hogwarts with his favorite lady. He hoped that Icarus wouldn't be jealous of him. Isis was nothing like a very dear sister to him, nothing more. He frowned when he saw the seat next to her was about to be taken by another lovely lady. He chuckled lightly. If she only had blond hair she could almost look like Isis' twin. He looked around to see if he could find another place to sit. He saw Mira and smiled. She was already engaged in conversation. He took a deep breath then made his way over.
"Hello Mira" he said , trying not to interupt her current conversation.

(( is anyone else sitting next to her or can I have rian ask to join her?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:12 pm
((I'm sitting next to her, but if you want to be hit on, please join us XD ))
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

Jack chuckled with a smooth smile that he couldn't help showing, "You're welcome... what was your name again?" Jack inquired with a tilt of his head, "If you'd rather not tell me, I can make one up. I don't mind," he smirked.

He was then interrupted by a man. He paused for a moment, "Hello, Handsome. Why don't you sit next to me," Jack motioned to the chair beside him.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❝Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.❞

User Image

A light chuckle left Isis when Icarus got up so hurriedly. She was so glad to get to be near him again. He looked amazing and so much more handsome then the last time she was this close. How had she survived being so far away from him? "Thank you. It's wonderful to see you again Icarus. I've missed you. How have you been?" Isis asked a soft smile on her face. She looked up at another voice asking to sit and smiled agan at her. "Yes by all means join us. I'm Isis Morgana, head nurse. I don't believe we've met."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Romina smiled then sat down. "I am Romina. I will be the study of Ancient Runes professor" she said happily."I just recently got the job so I don't know anyone here. My job before, and still is, this was Tomes and Scrolls" her nervousness was getting to her. She felt as though she was speaking far too much. A problem she had on occasion. "That is a lovely name Isis" she said admiring how beautiful the woman was. In comparison she felt a little plain.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus wanted to pour his heart out to Isis. Wanted to tell her of how he almost died without her touch, or how he always felt so alone without her there to hold. Everything ached in his heart when she was gone. He wanted so bad to tell her, "I missed you too,"

The Flying Instructor kicked himself mentally. Was that all he was going to say? Very elegant, Icarus. You sure are using your charms, aren't you? He thought bitterly to himself.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 pm

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
"My name is Mira Sinclair." She replied, placing her hand on the side of her face in a lazy manner. As for the a created name... the woman shrugged, she honestly didn't mind. "Sure, if you want. But please make it awesome." Rian came over and said hello. She her eyes widened in slight surprise. She flashed him a happy grin and then mumured a hi" in greeting. "Mr.Perfect" pulled out a chair for him, and called then call the assistant nurse handsome. Mira didn't take notice of the exchange. "Yes, Rian, please take a seat. It's been a while, hasn't it? How did you enjoy your Winter holiday? I never did ask, did I?..." The brunette noticed she was rambling, and that her Irish accent came out. She blushed slightly, and then took a sip of her drink to shut herself up.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

{{So the door swings both ways with him, huh? xd }}  

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image

Nurse Assistant

Rian was taken a bit back by what the man called him. Never before had he ever been called handsome...by a guy. He felt a little wary of him but decided to do so anyway. At least it was near Mira. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me that" he said after sitting down. He hoped the man wouldn't be to much of a bother."My name is Rian McCrae."He said trying to be polite as he introduced himself to the man. Rian smiled when Mira spoke. She had such a lovely way of talking that he almost for got to respond,"Ah yes, I did actually. I didn't go home though...yet again" he sighed,"but I did get a lot of studying in for this year. Need to keep up with my medical knowledge." he laughed. "and did you have a lovely break as well?" he asked softly

(( he speaks with a heavy irish accent...I just dont know how to type that))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

"Pfft, loosen up, boyyo," Jack turned his head away from Rian, "I only say the truth," he smiled mischievously, now only teasing the man. Why was it that men were so easy to make uncomfortable? He shrugged to himself.

"Mira... that has a nice ring to it... but, I'm going to nickname you... Roses," Jack smiled at his decision.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image
Evelyn smirked as another professor joined them, sad that she hadn't previously seen his handsome face. It seemed that he had noticed her, along with Mira as well, and he commented on their beauty. Eve gave a slight smirk, not being able to hold back the memories of the day she had met Yaslana at this same table. He had the same flirtatious air about him, and she had let herself fall for it. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts of something that was dead and gone, Evelyn simply smiled at the man, listening as Mira carried on a conversation with him. She couldn't help but let out a quiet snort at the sound of the woman's new nickname. That's cute. Mr. Perfect and Roses. She chuckled to herself as she noticed another man, apparently by the name of Rian, join the table. She nodded at the man, not able to stop herself to comparing him to Mr. Perfect. The more she took in her fellow Hufflepuff's soft features, the more she realized he was spot on with the title he had given himself, and she couldn't help but introduce herself. Leaning forward, she reached out her freshly manicured hand, "Evelyn Avery." She greeted with another soft smile. "Charms professor."
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Nurse Assistant

Rian rolled his eyes. This man was getting on his nerves.
"Its not boyyo either" he growled a bit under his breath. He looked back to Mira who also didn't seem entirely thrilled with this man. "Just Rian if you please...and her Name is Mira...not roses. Why tamper with such an already lovely name" he said defending her. He hoped that Mira would not take any offense to his comment.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❝Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.❞

User Image

Isis smiled at Icarus again. Reaching over she slipped her hand around one of his looking up at his eyes. After a moment she turned back to Romina and smiled again. Shifting lightly to lean a bit on his shoulder. It was nice to feel his warmth again. Maybe this summer they'd get some time alone.
"Oh well thank you! And welcome to Hogwarts. How have you been juggling both jobs?" she replied happily. She looked up seeing Rian come in and settle in easily. He seemed to be doing well.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Romina smiled at the two. They seemed so wonderfully perfect for each other and seemed so happy. For some reason the two brought her thoughts to Hydrus. She blushed slightly but turned her mind back to the conversation." Thank you. and since I havn't had my time yet to teach I do not know how well I will juggle both" she laughed. She felt nervous about the coming year. Because she would still be working at the shop she hoped that both would not wipe her out too much.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Alfred Chadwick
Divinations Professor
╚══════════════════╝

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·

Alfred walked up to the Staff Table. "Hello Jack" he said with a smile. "I just found out some great news" he said. "I'm staying on as Divinations Professor" he said

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya sidled into the Great Hall for the House Cup feast, her beautiful black dress glimmering in the star light generated by the ceiling. She knew that Ravenclaw didn't win this year, but were instead far in last. Sighing heavily, she spotted Icarus at the table and smiled weakly at him, taking a seat at the other end of the table. This had been a really rough year, and for once, she was looking forward to the end of summer and the start of the new year so she could see Tamara again. Her favorite student, her prodigy, was still in the hospital and wouldn't be getting out for a couple of weeks. She closed her eyes and waited for the Headmistress to start the feast.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus snickered before turning his head to face Romina, "You'll do great. Don't even worry about it,"

He looked down to see Isis on his arm and suddenly felt heat rising to his face. Why was he like this? This woman simply dug into his very soul and pulled out emotions he had never before witnessed. What was her trick? He turned his head away slightly, and tried to cover the blush with his hand.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games