Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera smiled prettily up at the King. "Thank you Sire. I will. You're most generous." She took the bag, tying it to her belt. She hurried out of the room before he could change his mind. With the door closed behind her, she called for Akila, snapping her fingers for the girl to hurry.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 pm
Akila hurried towards Aleera, and bowed at approach, "Yes, M'am?" she asked confused.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

"Come slave." Aleera said imperiously. "I'm going shopping. The king has decided you are to come with me." She told the girl, heading out of the castle. She looked around, wandering around to find the nearest market.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:09 pm
"Shopping? Really?" Akila smiled widely. She hadn't gotten new clothes since before being made the King's slave. She followed obediently, "Yes M'am." She chirped happily.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

Aleera nodded as they walked. "Yes. I need new clothe. These aren't suitable to the desert. The King, generous as he is, has giving me a shilling for you to get one thing." She added dismissively. Finding a market, she began wandering up and down the rows, walking slowly. No one was moving quickly in this heat.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:31 pm
"Really?" Akila gasped happily, strolling easily into the next row of booths, and looked at the softly made clothing. Finally resting her gaze on a white silk summer dress that went just above the knee and had a lace egyptian shawl with it. It couldn't be just a shilling, though....no way. It was so pretty.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

"Mm-hmm." Aleera murmured with a distracted nod. She was already too busy looking around. "So let me know when you find your thing." She smirked, looking through some of the clothes. Oh, she could have fun with this. "Unintentionally" teasing the king. She worked her way through the market, occasionally buying something.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 pm
"How much is it?" Akila asked the man,
"For you, darlin'....two shillings." He smiled at her.
Two shillings was cheap...but she could only get something for one. She looked around, "Um...1 moment..." She ran towards Aleera, "Only 1 shilling? Only 1? You're sure I can't spend just 1 more?" she asked softly.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

Aleera glanced at the girl, then at the crowd around her. She handed Akila two shillings. "I didn't do this, understand? The item was on a clearance sale." She asked softly, turning back to her own shopping. She couldn't help but let the girl have the extra shilling. She didn't think Akila had had much to call her own since she became a slave. This was Aleera's own little way of making things just a little bit better.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:13 pm
"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Aleera!" She whispered quickly, smiling widely and took the extra shilling, running towards the stand again, she gave the man the money and he smiled kindly at her, passing down the dress and shawl. "Oh, thank you!" she giggled, wrapping it up carefully and putting it in her bag, before going after Aleera once more. She got her one thing and she simply couldn't be happier. It was so pretty...she'd never seen anything like it.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled to herself, seeing Akila rush off happily. She was glad she could do something for the girl, even just something as small as this. They wandered the market for another hour or so before heading back to the castle. Aleera had several bags that she'd given to Akila to carry. It would look weird for her to be carrying them when she had a slave to do so. Back in the castle though, she took the bags and headed to her room, dismissing Akila to return to her master.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:25 pm
Akila Carried the bags with ease, over joyed with her new present. Once released, she slipped back into the King's hallway, knocking lightly on the door, "Hullo? Master?"
"Come in, Slave."
The entered to see him sitting at his desk, "We are back, Master."
"Obviously"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

Aleera put her stuff away quickly, though she kept one outfit out to change into. Putting on, she decided to test her theory about the king's reaction. She walked calmly through the halls, ignoring the looks she got. She knocked on the king's door. "Sire? May I come in?" She called to him. She wanted to show off her outfit - A loose top that dipped low in the front and a skirt a little bit shorter than her normal one. Both pieces were made of a silk so fine it was almost translucent, giving hints to the imagination.

((Man, she is dressing like such a whore. XD ))

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Clorogne barely looked up, "Sure sure..." But when he DID...he would practically feel the saliva gather in his gaping mouth, and he swallowed noisily.
Akila turned to look at Aleera, and blinked. Was she crazy? Surely the king would try to take advantage of her!
"You're new outfit..." Clorogne stood, "Suits you well enough in this heat?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

Aleera entered and was pleased by the look on the king's face. She smiled softly, fingering the material of the skirt. "Yes. It's nice and light. And there isn't too much material, so it isn't heavy. I found that the less covered, the less I overheated." She said easily. She hoped she knew what she was doing, but in her experience a man was more likely to give in or say something without thinking if he was distracted. And a showy outfit was the easiest way she'd found to distract a man.

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games